LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm

4.9 5 0 54 54 A pearlescent daily lip treatment that coats lips in nourishing hydration, visibly smooths lip wrinkles, and boosts the look of lip fullness. This pearlescent, piña colada-scented treatment is formulated with coconut oil to deeply moisturize and peptide and adenosine to help visibly smooth and firm lip wrinkles. It quickly delivers a cooling sensation and helps lips look fuller. Plus, the applicator is stored in the lid for cleaner use!
LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm

07/06/2021
Beautiful soft color
This makes your lips feel so good, beautiful soft color. I love the container it comes in, very unique. Nice smell
07/06/2021
Love it- a little goes a long ways
I have really dry lips. This is the only thing that I have ever tried that really makes a difference in the way my lips feel.. I absolutely love the scent of this one.
Love!!!!!
I received this complementary and I love it, I would’ve gladly paid for it I love the new applicator and my lips were just delicious they were so soft and smooth.
Awesome lip balm!
Love the texture and feel of this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling soft and supple . It also has a slight glossy feel . It’s long lasting and nice .
Lush Lips
I purchased this from Sephora and I am in love. Laniege lip products are by far the best. I love the little hide away brush - so cute and creative. I use this daily to keep my lips extra moisturized during the warmer weather. Excellent product and worth every penny.
31/05/2021
So soft!
This balm leaves my lips so soft! It smells amazing too. I use it before bed and don't wake up with dry lips anymore.
29/05/2021
Love this stuff
I love laneige so I had to order this from sephora the day it came out! My lips never felt so good!! Love this stuff
22/05/2021
I like it
This is fake, it came unsealed and the information is different from the real lip mask that you can buy off of Sephora. Sellers like this can be charged for selling illegal replicas. Do not buy.
21/05/2021
Love these lip masks!
This is so similar to their cult fan favorite sleep lip mask...and I absolutely love it!! I will repurchase this and the sleep mask until they make something better! They are seriously THAT GOOD! This one has a little pearl type shine to it, and the consistency is perfect. I highly recommend it!
20/05/2021
Plump and soft
The LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm is super moisturizing and smells great. It is very tropical and similar to pina coladas. I like that the applicator can be stored in the lid. This has a slight tingling sensation which plumps the lips and fills in fine lines. It also is slightly shimmery to reflect the light and highlight the lips. I love the Laneige brand!
18/05/2021
Fuller lips
This product will make your lips not only softer but look also fuller. It prevents wrinkles and dried parts. I would like to see other flavors in the future
18/05/2021
So soft
Omg this product makes my lips the softest I’ve ever felt them. It also makes me smell like a tropical vacation with the smell of the pina colada. Love the long lasting effects
17/05/2021
Nice
purchased this after a lot of research. I love what it has done to my lips. They are very soft, and no cracking. i use it during the day too, until i find a different one. The item came in 2 days, which was scheduled for several days. great company.
14/05/2021
Amazing product
This product brings your lips back to life. If you feel this on your lips. It's creamy and has a pleasant smell. I just wish the price would go down. I would suggest this product anytime
14/05/2021
amazing lip treatment
I like the packaging, nice product and soft. I like that the jar is big, can save a trip to the store. I wish more people would try this lip treatment, helped with cracked lips, easy to apply.