7/11/2019
Great thickness
This really was an impressive lash serum. It made my lashes fell thicker and fuller. Not really longer, but thicker, this has continued the whole month and has even been noticed by others.
7/10/2019
Easy to use
Amazing and so easy to use. Apply to lash in the evening and then just wake up and makeup like normal.
7/8/2019
I am satisfied.
I am so very happy with the enhancement serum with 3D VitaRush Peptide Complex. My eyelash have started to get thicker. I don't have to use mascara now because my eyelash length is long and very full.
7/7/2019
Easy to use but subtle results
After trying the Last Enhancement Serum with 3D VitaRush Peptide Complex for 4 weeks I have noticed a slight difference in the appearance of my lashes. My lashes are very light in color, so the difference isn't drastic, nor extremely noticable, but they do seem to be fuller looking. The serum was easy to use and apply and I didn't have any irritation while using. I'm not sure I notice a big enough difference that I'd purchase this product though.
7/6/2019
Eh...so so...
This lash serum was alright. I used it exactly how I was instructed to, but I really didnt notice to much of a difference. Maybe if I try it longer?
7/6/2019
Definitely noticed a difference!
I was so excited to be able to try this product as my lashes are seriously lackluster and if I don't have mascara on, it looks like I don't have eye lashes at all. I used this over the past 4 weeks and it was definitely a little trial and error, which I expected. A few times I got it too close to my eyes which burned for quite some time. After getting the hang of applying, it was easier to put it on and I can officially say after 4 weeks that I've noticed a difference! My sparse lashes are now a bit fuller and I don't have any spaces between lashes anymore. They're still very light, which is just my coloring, but if you had darker lashes I feel like you would notice a difference more. I'm very pleased with my results and I hope they will stay!
7/5/2019
Lame product
I did not like this product at all. I saw no difference after using for over a month.
7/3/2019
Noticed a Difference!
I noticed a difference in my lashes earlier than I expected! Within a week or so, I could apply mascara more easily on my corner lashes and it seemed like it was because they did get a little longer/stronger. After four weeks, I think my eyes look a lot more awake since my lashes seem more resilient and thicker overall.
7/3/2019
Amazing Lash Serum!
This lash serum is amazing! It’s super easy to apply and works wonders on my lashes. My lashes have grown longer and thicker in such a short amount of time. I also love how affordable it is and it works better than a lot of other expensive lash serums I’ve used. I highly recommend it.
7/2/2019
Beautiful lashes
I absolutely love this product and I love the way it makes my lashes look
7/1/2019
Va va voom
At first I honestly did not think this was going to work but after the first two weeks I noticed when I put my mascara on there was definitely added volume!
7/1/2019
Waste time
Wasted time, used twice a day every day, and not difference, have pictures before and after, maybe somebody else have different results not me.
6/30/2019
My miracle cream
I love the serum for it has grown m grown my lashes and what a big Blessing which that is for it's a miracle
6/29/2019
My Thoughts
I had very high hopes for Lash Enhancement Serum with 3D VitaRush Peptide Complex. I have thin eyelashes and not as many as I would like and I was hoping this was the product for me. Sadly it wasn't what it said to be. While it did help my lashes some, nothing worth paying for. It didn't provide enough lash volume and give me lush looking eyelashes. I'm hoping I just need to use this product for longer and more frequently. I'm not giving up on the brand. I'll continue to purchase and hopefully finally get the promised results.
6/28/2019
Beautiful fringe on my lashes!
My lashes definitely look fuller and also longer. I found that after using this lash enhancement serum I lost less eyelashes daily, I didn't lose any eyelashes either when using eye makeup or having to wipe off eye makeup. Very easy to apply with no harsh smell and I experienced no irritation to my skin or my eyes, overall a pretty easy system that gave me a beautiful fringe on my lashes.