Lavish Home Bamboo Bathtub Bathroom Caddy Tray

4.6 5 0 44 44 BAMBOO CONSTRUCTION- The bathtub caddy is not only a convenient holder for your bath items, it’s also constructed from sturdy bamboo, making it durable, eco-friendly and bacteria resistant. ADJUSTABLE SIDES- The adjustable extending sides makes for a perfect fit in most tubs. The caddy provides a convenient shelf to hold all your bath time essentials like bath bombs, salts, or oils, or even a pretty candle. BOOK AND CUP HOLDERS- Equipped with cupholders for a glass of your favorite wine, tea or coffee, and a secure water-proof covering on the book, phone, or tablet holder, you won’t have to worry about anything falling into the bath. GREAT GIFT- This high-quality bath caddy makes a great wedding, shower, birthday, holiday, housewarming or any occasion gift. Your friends and family would love to receive this thoughtful, well-crafted gift! PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: Bamboo. Dimensions: (L)27.5” when closed, and 41.5” when fully extended x (W)8.75”x (H)1.5”. No assembly required. To clean, hand wash with damp cloth & towel dry. Do not let your bamboo item sit in water for any length of time.
Lavish Home Bamboo Bathtub Bathroom Caddy Tray

Beautiful bamboo caddy
I was excited to receive and test this product. I couldn’t wait to try and enjoy some me time in the bath. It is practical and can be placed very easily in the tub. It is slim enough to store in any closet or space when not in use. The bamboo is sturdy and very pretty color.
Ultimate bath saver!
Loved it! For the space I needed and held everything I needed, it was great for bath relaxation and space maximizing!
Perfect bath tub tray
This caddy is perfect for tub.I set my drink and book on it its so convenient for a nice relaxing bath! Perfect fit for my tub too.
26/04/2021
This product was great. It made taking a bath great because I could read a book without ruining it! This made for a relaxing night with books and wine!
25/04/2021
Bath caddy
The lavish home bamboo caddy tray fit perfectly on my tub and was very sturdy to my surprise. Held my iPad, phone, bath scrub, and a candle. Would recommend to anyone looking for a bath tray.
24/04/2021
My New Favorite Bathtub Accessory.
I love my Lavish Home Bamboo Bathrub Bathroom Caddy Tray, this has become one of my most treasured bathroom accessory that I've ever had; I love the design, the quality of the bamboo material used and it's quite sturdy and durable. I can now get to enjoy my bubbly baths, while enjoying a glass of wine and catching up on the latest True crime documentary all the to this beautiful and uniquely crafted Lavish Home Bamboo Bathtub Bathroom Caddy Tray.
23/04/2021
Amazing product
Great product easy to clean and perfect fit for my bath tub. Great finishing
23/04/2021
Really Nice Bamboo Tub Tray
This is made of very nice wood, very sturdy Bamboo. Adjustable, for different tub widths, has glass holder, book/tablet holder & area fro your phone, etc. I do not trust myself with an Ipad/tablet, or my phone near water, but I will be using it for other things.
22/04/2021
Usefull
I really like to length and quality. I can put on candle book tablet any drink and any food on it. I feel like it is not gonna fall down or broke easily.
21/08/2021
Bathroom
This is a good product. It lets you organize your things at bath time.
12/08/2021
Pretty but Lacking Functionality
The caddy is well built and pretty to look at. It fits well over my two different sized tubs. Where it fails is the glass holder and place for a book/tablet. My wine glass did not fit; the base was too thick. As far as I know my wine glasses are standard size. I tried a book on the caddy, but I think I needed a bigger, fewer-paged book for it to stand on its own. I figured it was really ideal for an iPad, but I was quite disappointed when my iPad was slightly too big to fit properly. I was able to watch a show on the iPad with it tilted to the side a little. The wine glass I had to hold or rest on the side of my tub as it didn’t seem at all secure because it could not fit properly in the place for the glass.
03/08/2021
Didnt realize I needed
Never thought I needed this product until I got it and I dont know how i lived without it. The quality is amazing and the book holder/phone holder makes baths more fun. I can read without worrying about dropping my book.
14/07/2021
Home Bamboo Bath Caddy Tray
Love this bamboo tray 🙂 was just right for my evening relaxing baths held everything neatly n place & made such a sweet birthday gift! definitely would highly recommend this for sure
06/07/2021
Convenient & luxurious
Convenient & makes your bathroom have a more ✨luxurious✨ feel .