3.3 5 0 108 108 New York Reuben flavored chips.

16/10/2019
Reuben Lay's chips
I wasn't totally sold on the Reuben flavor of these potato chips. I think they really just tasted more like a bbq chip, or something close to it. The attempt at saurkraut flavor in them wasn't a good taste to me either. These chips could really be improved in my opinion.
10/09/2018
Surprisingly Delicious
I thought the taste was so on point! Their absolutely delicious!! Way to go, once again frito-lay company!!!! It's crazy how much they tasted just like a real Reuben, I get all my friends and fam eating 🍴 them!!! I'll definitely ve voting for these to win!!! Soooo… what ru waiting for…. GO GET YA SOME!! You won't regret it😉😉
28/08/2018
CHIPS
i just love this flavor of chips. They really nailed it. It tastes like a reuben sandwich.
22/08/2018
kind of strange but over time you'll slightly get used to it, not very likable chip
01/01/2017
These lays Reuben chips are disgusting and taste nothing like the actual sandwich. They have a weird taste I can't put my finger on. Others may like them, but the smell and taste together almost made me sick to my stomach.
28/10/2016
very istresting taste you can tastw the pickels and scrout its amazing ..but i would only buy a small bag cause a little goes far with this taste by far.
21/10/2016
Definitely not a good flavor. Something I wish I hadn't tried.
20/10/2016
I have tried these and they taste like a real Reuben which I love
11/09/2016
I had submitted this same chip during their contest but mine wasn't picked. I tried them and loved them. Taste just like I imagined. Good job!
19/08/2016
I was so surprised at all the flavor that these chips had. I have to say that they are absolutely yummy :)
30/07/2016
I think that the Lays New York Reuben flavored chips were alright. They are not my new favorite and I'm not going to ask anyone to pickup this flavor in specific for me. However, if they are around I will eat some of them! I like that it does indeed taste like a sandwich, with a pickle in the form of a chip. Awesome idea! Just not my personal favorite.
24/07/2016
Flavor...yuk. After~taste...yuk. There may be a hint of taste but there is no comparison to a real reuben sandwich. Horrible after taste as well. Just stop with flavors. Keep it real Lays.
15/07/2016
We loved these chips. They really do have a Rueben taste,
13/07/2016
These chips are awesome. Okay, so they don't taste exactly like a Reuben sandwich, but man they packed a lot of bold flavors into one little chip!!!
10/06/2016
These are so good!! I wish they came in a smaller package, because I know I will eat the whole package if I am not sharing with someone. I don't know how they pulled this flavor off, but it is great!