4.3 5 0 338 338 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

06/09/2019
Good snack
This is a great snack. Taste great on the go or even sitting down for movie night.. My whole family likes them. If you haven't already tried them you really need to. Also you would love them.
06/09/2019
Pretty interesting
They have a very crisp bite to them while gicing a very intense flavor.
05/09/2019
Crunchy satisfaction!
The spice level was just right and the light crunchy texture perfect!! Don't feel guilty munching on these!
New fave
The flavor is spot on too! Creamy, zesty, spicy — all in one.
great chips
I really enjoyed the Poppables chips I like the flavor it wasnt too over the top just the right amount. My whole family like them so much that we only only buy these chips now. Lay's had other flavors that are just as good !
Not a fan
Honestly I did not care for the Lay's Poppables. I was hoping that they would be a little more crispy. I did not like the texture either. I will stick to regular Lays.
LAY'S POPPABLES ,
I LOVE CHIPS , I LOVE JALAPENO'S BUT THESE DO NOT LIVE UP TO THE HYPE ... THEY TASTE LIKE BADLY MADEINSTANT POTATOES AND THE OVERSIZED BAG DETERS ALSO, DEF NOT WORTH THE PRICE , I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THE PRODUCT .
02/09/2019
Crazy Crunchy
Crazy good taste and crunchy too. Just right amount of heat from the jalapeño. The other flavors are great too. Try some today.
01/09/2019
Popables
Love the crispy, crunchy flavor of the popables. The jalapeño is not spicy but has a little kick to it!
Addictive
You would not think that something with a jalapeno flavor would be addictive but to my surprise I find I can't stop eating them. Combine with another flavor I can't stop eating them.
Poppables
I love jalapeño and I love potato chips. Put them together and you have these delicious pillows of heaven.
Good flavor
Crunchy and good flavor, the bag is to big but overall a good product.
29/08/2019
Chips
Great chips I love the cherrard ones more, but seeing these have a tiny kick these have became number one
27/08/2019
We love them, even my 2 year old! All flavors are great! Light and airy and scrumptious
27/08/2019
Not what I expected
I do love the brand but this was not my favorite, left an aftertaste for me. My 7 year old loved it.