4.2 5 0 329 329 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

Hot.
I love this snack midday at the office. Now my sister tried them and loves hot stuff.
6/4/2019
Good
My kids love them and have to buy them every time I go to store
light taste
A light snack that is light on taste. Bought because they are low in carbohydrates. Hoped they would be tasty. To improve them increase the flavor.
Fav snack
I love taking these to work for my afternoon snack, 20 per serving !!!
Not my Favorite
You really need to like hot things in order to like this. Too hot for me. Texture a little odd.
6/4/2019
Light and airy with rich taste
I love the jalapeño taste. It’s just right and so airy and light. Perfect snack for when u need a little spice! I wouldn’t change a thing.
WILL DEF BE GETTING MORE
These are SO delish! A little kick at the end of the bite! ☺️
Good product
Liked this a lot would buy again. Would suggest to others.
Poppables
Not my fav. I have tried other flavors and liked those.
poppables
we eat the this past weekend and they were great and we will buy them for next weekend.
mm good
this is airy and does not leave a full heavy taste very very good product
It sucks
There is certain things you can mix ,and this ain't ONE of them
Not the best from Lay's
I love Lay's brand chips and I typically am a fan of Jalapeno flavoring. I found these to be quite disgusting which is unfortunate. The texture and "pop" of the product was great, but the flavor almost resembled dirt to me. A miss on this snack for me.
OK
THESE POPPERS WERE OK, I LIKE THE OTHER FLAVORS OF POPPERS BETTER.
So airy and yummy
I really like the light airy "pop" these give when you eat them. These still definitely had that, which is the best part about eating these. My whole family loves most of the flavors, but the jalapeno did fall a little flat for us. It just had a slightly odd taste. We still ate the whole bag, but I would forego this flavor next time in favor of the cheese flavor, which we have to control ourselves to not eat the whole bag at once.