4.3 5 0 342 342 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".
Lay’s Poppables™ Creamy Jalapeño

Deliciously Poppable
OMG! I thought they were just going to be ok. Boy was I wrong. The flavor is mild not over powering and just like any other Lays you can eat just one! I would highly recommend these a little goes a long way!!
04/06/2019
Feels like a guilt free snack
Very light and crisp with a good crunch. Almost makes you feel like you are eating a guilt free snack BUT could eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend making the bag to be able to share with a friend!
Yumm
Very different, light and airy but yet fills the spot. Great taste too.
Tasty
Very great buy! Tastes great, isn’t anything at all like regular potato chips which is what I love about this product!!!
Yum
Light crispy and delicious...GO BUY SOME!!!!!
pop
There Poppables from Lays have an excellent flavor. They give a nice crunch and I like the jalapeno.
Tasty!
As I bought these because I love anything jalapeno, I wondered how can it be "creamy" when it's a crunchy food. Well, they nailed it! Somehow you can actually taste the creaminess and I love it! I will purchase this again.
Light and flavorful
I really like the texture and airiness of Poppables. I am not a fan of jalapeno flavor, but this has a small bit of heat that catches up after eating several with just a hint of jalapeno taste. I could not stop eating them!
04/06/2019
Good
These are really good. My girls love them. They are a easy quick snack.
Great taste
These chips have a really great flavor they do have a creamy texture to them that's different than regular chips! Definitely a snack grab when grocery shopping!
Very good
These are a hit in my house. My husband is a fan. And his dad loves them.
Spicy
Love these snacks. Spicy but Not too spicy. Very light snack and makes me feel I am eating more healthy snack
Hot.
I love this snack midday at the office. Now my sister tried them and loves hot stuff.
04/06/2019
Good
My kids love them and have to buy them every time I go to store
light taste
A light snack that is light on taste. Bought because they are low in carbohydrates. Hoped they would be tasty. To improve them increase the flavor.