4.2 5 0 335 335 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

Hot Hot Hot
I really enjoyed this product I liked the crispiness and the shape.
Too Hot
If you like mouth fire its for you .still has the light and airy texture and light snack, but the flavor is a bust for me
hot stuff
love poppables and spice this came through I would buy them again but a nice cold beer with them
Cool hot snack
Overall this snack is pretty awesome. Salty but flavorful at the same time. Other flavors also good but this flavor is so look good.
03/06/2019
These are so good. The taste is amazing airy and crisp perfect flavor.
So creamy
This is a different type of cracker chip I love all of the flavors this one is a creamy type of jalapeno flavor I love it
So tasty!!
I just love these. I usually buy jalapeño kettle chips, but I wanted something different. These are so fluffy and crunchy it's hard to stop!!!
25/08/2019
I have not tried this particular flavor of the poppables but I have tried the honey bbq flavor and they’re awesome.
27/07/2019
Have never tried these but would really love to. I've heard that they are really good can't wait to try them.
26/07/2019
I love jalapeno flavored anything! I would love to try these!! Lays is a household favorite.
21/07/2019
Haven't tried it yet but looks and sounds delicious. I'll buy some next time I shop
18/07/2019
Love to give a try the this product once in a different flavor and it was good too
27/06/2019
I want to taste it because I love chips and that jalapeños looks yummy. Believe me if I like them I'm going to buy
19/06/2019
No he visto esta variedad de Lays, mis dos sabores favoritos! Me encantaría probarlas
19/06/2019
Very interested in trying this I like the rest of the poppies plz send me to review