4.3 5 0 329 329 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".
Lay’s Poppables™ Creamy Jalapeño

Poppables
The poppable are delious and are very addictives. They are something that are very good.
Love in a Bag!
I LOVE Lay's creamy Jalapeno poppables! The flavor is right on point! Light airy crisp. I could eat the whole bag! Once you eat one, you can't put them down. So, you better buy 2 or 3 bags at a time!
Poppables
I didn't like the taste of this product at all Left an unpleasant aftertaste.
LaysJalapeno Poppables
I love all of the Poppables flavors, and this one is just as good as the others. I love the crisp airy texture. They are so good I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. For a yummy snack, I would definitely recommend. In fact, buy two bags.
Love Hot
I bought this product because it was lower in sodium and was jalapeño flavor. I was not disappointed. It was crunchy and just spicy enough for my taste. I will purchase this again in the near future.
My opinion
The taste is fair but the texture is not good.color is good but could be better.over all it is a fair product in my opinion not at this time
Sooooo yummy!!
I am in love with this line of chips!! Every flavor is great!! The creamy jalapeno is a balanced flavor. Not too overpowering but has enough kick with the jalapeno flavor. Light and filling for anyone who is craving chips!!
Hot Hot Hot
I really enjoyed this product I liked the crispiness and the shape.
Too Hot
If you like mouth fire its for you .still has the light and airy texture and light snack, but the flavor is a bust for me
hot stuff
love poppables and spice this came through I would buy them again but a nice cold beer with them
Cool hot snack
Overall this snack is pretty awesome. Salty but flavorful at the same time. Other flavors also good but this flavor is so look good.
03/06/2019
These are so good. The taste is amazing airy and crisp perfect flavor.
So creamy
This is a different type of cracker chip I love all of the flavors this one is a creamy type of jalapeno flavor I love it
So tasty!!
I just love these. I usually buy jalapeño kettle chips, but I wanted something different. These are so fluffy and crunchy it's hard to stop!!!
25/05/2020
La creacion de papa y chile deciciosa convinacion.