4.2 5 0 336 336 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

Yummy in my tummy
This chips are really good and healthier than the regular kind! For someone like me who is always on a diet they age perfect! My kids love them them too! Even the baby! They just melt!
Yummy and healthy
These have a great light taste and just a little kick. The flavor builds as you keep eating them. I like these because they are light and airy. I would recommend this to a friend who wants a slightly healthier alternative to chips and likes just a little bit of spice.
Alright
They are alright, but not as good as thought they would be. Could be better.
23/08/2019
Delish!
Poppables have to be my all-time favorite snack chips! I love the light crispy texture and all the yummy variety of flavors. My favorite is the Creamy Jalapeno. It's perfect with a sandwich for lunch, a fun snack while watching a movie, and any other time I need something delicious and tasty.
23/08/2019
Airy Goodness
I love Poppables! I've tried all the flavors and although I do enjoy the creamy jalapeno, it is prob the least favorite. It's not so much the taste. I quite enjoy the flavor and the "cream" is definitely noticeable in a pleasant way. There is some kick to these! I can usually only have a few and my mouth is on fire! Now, I am a wimp when it comes to spicy, so compared to other hot products, this is probably not all that bad. I will still continue to buy these in future when I want a change of flavor.
22/08/2019
Yessss so good
I know that these are not the healthiest thing for you anybody to eat. But they are so delicious. I really like the crunch of potato chips every now and then and this intensifies that. Their little puffballs that crunch so nicely and have a really good flavor. I would choose these over almost any crunchy snack out there. I definitely recommend these I something innovative and new and fun to snack on. They’re not always the best to dip in anything unless it’s like a cheese dip but they are really good and highly recommended
21/08/2019
Light Airy and Full of Flavor
Flavor is bold, I like these as an alternative to chips, they are lighter and great for snacking
20/08/2019
Bought some to share with my sister and accidentally left them out and everyone tried them until they were gone. Had to go out and buy another bag for myself.
19/08/2019
It was good
This is amazing it was delicious and I totally recommend it because it will be the best thing you ever tasted
18/08/2019
not a fan
Just not a chip to me. Did not like fake taste r texture of chip.
18/08/2019
Very satisfying
I buy poppables for my family all the time! My favorite is the honey barbecue and my daughters love the white cheddar. They are very satisfying and perfect for snack time.
Very good
We love it very much... I buy in a week in 2-3 times
Nice
This product are very tasty his my favorite products of life
Perfect for partys!
Served these at my last BBQ and the guests loved them, went through 2 bags! Great flavor and no greasy fingers!
Full of flavor!
Brought these to a BBQ and I wound up eating most of the bag myself. They are so light and full of flavor. Will definitely buy again.