4.3 5 0 338 338 There's something about the light texture & airy, crispy crunch of Lay's Poppables that makes you go "mmmm".

17/08/2019
Perfect for partys!
Served these at my last BBQ and the guests loved them, went through 2 bags! Great flavor and no greasy fingers!
17/08/2019
Full of flavor!
Brought these to a BBQ and I wound up eating most of the bag myself. They are so light and full of flavor. Will definitely buy again.
Light & Flavorful!
I have been a fan of Lay's Poppables since i first tried them. I recently tried this flavor and I love it! If you like airy, crunchy snacks with a bit of a kick then I would recommend you try these!
Very flavorful
Great product, crispy ,airy taste ,and flavor. The light texture doesn't leave you feeling sluggish like greasy traditional potato chips. I would recommend these to everyone. Especially if you like spicy but just enough and not too much.
Yum!
I absolutely loved this product. The flavor was amazing and the texture is quite satisfying. They’re great for kids but even as an adult I find myself eating these over and over again.
I love it
If you are looking for a spicy product and delicious flavor, you should try them
16/08/2019
🤔Could of been worse... lol 🤐😬
Although it's the spicy new flavor but it's still too plan along with all the other poppables varieties. I love the design of it, just how it's shaped and spaced out not just a Chuck of chip puff. So good potential on being the one and only difference but I would suggest more flavors full robust in flavor for some of the kinds you had along with combo flavors maybe a tortilla style one n the usual regular ones like BBQ sour cream n onion ranch nap/ranch combo , hot, dill pickle, loaded baked pot mozzarella cheeseburger with cheese dill pickle onion flavors idk I could go on n on with this LoL 🙃😉
yummy
Crunchy without hurting the roof of your mouth..flavor was not over powering, the creamy was a nice change up on jalapeno!
15/08/2019
Lay’s Poppable Creamy Jalapeño
Lay’s Poppable Creamy Jalapeño snacks are the best. I love ❤️ the taste of Poppables I have tried them all. Highly recommend this to my friends and family & Home TC
15/08/2019
Yum
These are so good! They have a nice crunch and a little bite.
14/08/2019
Creamy, finger-licking deliciousness
I enjoyed Lays Poppables in this flavor. Whether munching them during a movie night or enjoying them with my sandwich at work they are appetizing and scrumptious.
13/08/2019
Poppables
These are very tasty and the poppables have been my go to snack. The jalapeño one is especially flavorful. They are just what I need!
13/08/2019
Tasty
These are pretty darn yummy, they could have just a hint more jalapeno flavor, but they're still good as is.
12/08/2019
Satisfyingly crunchy
Flavor was great. Satisfying and crunchy with a kick. Kids also enjoyed.
12/08/2019
Good flavor
These have a good flavor but they are kind of hard there not as light as I thought they would be they do have a nice flavor not hot could be a lot hotter I do reccomend these if your a fan of jalapeno flavor