4.1 5 0 234 234 Perfectly poppable crispy potato snacks

28/09/2019
Light & bright!
Nice amount of salt! The texture is great! Nice and light, even though you know you shouldn't, the airiness causes less guilt.
27/09/2019
Meh
So, I was literally on the fence about this product. On one hand I like the saltiness. On the other I feel like all I get out of it is bland corn. Now, if you dip these bad boys in a rotel cheese dip. OMG. Get outta here.
15/09/2019
Crispy
Tasty and crunchy, my kids loved them! I want to try other flavors
02/09/2019
Salty delights
The salty taste make these a delightful option to go with a sandwich or burger. The crunch is crazy good. Try them you’ll be glad you did
28/08/2019
Odd Texture
The texture reminds me of the old 3-D Doritos. Its kinda odd. However, the flavor was on point.
24/08/2019
Simple Snack on the Go
I think that these are a fantastic alternative to chips because they have such a great texture and taste. We buy these all the time and I would highly recommend these to someone looking to try them.
10/07/2019
taste good
I had never heard of this until I got a bag to sample and I like them. They are light and airy and the perfect bite size. They aren't super salty so if you don't like things to be really salty, these are for you. They also are low in saturated fat which is a plus.
01/07/2019
Good in a different way
I was introduced to these by a friend. She suggested these because they were healthier. Texture wise they are different once you crunch down on them the first time it’s like the rest mealts in your mouth. I liked the flavor of it but it takes a few bits to get use to it.
12/06/2019
Light & airy but bland
I loved the light and airy texture of the chips but they were kind of bland, very little salt taste probably will not buy again
09/06/2019
omg
these are my absolute, favorite chips by far! very addictive
03/06/2019
Light Snack
Delightful mouthful of airy sensations easy to get carried away eating. The sea salt is just enough to tantalize the taste buds.
05/05/2019
Poppables
They tasted okay. I liked the texture, were packaged well (not a lot of broken pieces in the bottom), think these would make a good snack for car trips with the grandkids.
24/04/2019
Chips
I love these! They are so good, but that's my opinion! I feel that way, because some people might not like them! I love the flavor of them the most! Yes I would recommend these!
03/04/2019
Bland
It has a nice airy crisp..I like the texture.Too bland for my taste needs more flavor
28/03/2019
Doesn’t taste like sea salt
I enjoyed the texture but all I tasted was garlic/onion powder. Wouldn’t buy again.