4.4 5 0 196 196 Le Petit Marseillais™ Apricot & Hazelnut extra gentle body wash that nourishes as it cleans, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Smell is amazing
I am totally impressed with this product. It’s one of the best smelling body washes I have tried so far. The packaging is very neat and attractive. This body wash is very gentle on skin considering I have a sensitive skin. Skin feels cleaner and moisturized after every use. I would definitely recommend it.
Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash
I loved the smell and feel of the Le Petit Marseillais Apricot and Hazelnut Extra Gentale Body Wash. I would recommend it.
Smellilicious
I was really excited when I got this as a trial. I did notice that it isn't as soapy (is this even a word? lol) as others that I have used so when I was done showering there wasn't a bunch of suds that I needed to rinse down the drain. My skin smelled really good. It doesn't have an over powering perfummy (again with my words:) smell. Its a very pleasant and subtle smell.
Awesome Fragrance
The first day I tried it the fragrance is so nice and refreshing. When you put it on it lathers up very nice into a thick lather. It leaves a nice fragrance even after you rinse off. The only issue I really had with this product was the opening flap. If your hands are wet its very hard to open the flap.
Great product!
This product is great and did not leave my skin oily or overly dry. I like the smell but it is not overpowering. I felt clean after using this product and would recommend to others!
Love this body wash!
I love the smell of this bodywash. I can't get over how good it smells. I like the way that it lathers too.
Wonderful Body Wash
I love the Le Petit Marseillais Apicot and Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash. It's smooth and smells good too.
06/11/2017
Great smell and keep your skin moist!
I love this body wash! So moisturizing and smells wonderful indeed! I have tried this product when we were living in Switzerland, so it was like a great reunion to have it here in NYC! I also love the fact that it keeps my skin moist and the wonderful smell stays as well. Happy to get more of it!
Lovely scent!
I love the smell of the Le Petit Marseilles Apricot and Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash- it has a lightly fruity scent that isn’t overpowering. And I love that it’s pareben free- makes me feel good about my daughter using (who prefers body wash and loves this scent). Great price point for a great product. Cleans and rinses off great without drying skin.
Effective but lacking
I like the smell and feel of Le Petite Marseillais Apricot and Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash. Only a small amount is needed to create luxurious foam on a body sponge. I felt that the body wash could be more moisturizing, as my skin felt slightly itchy after use. In Colorado, it is very dry and I need a more moisturizing body wash. Also, I see that the final product is not tested on animals, but I prefer to purchase cruelty-free products. All together, I felt the body wash was effective but lacking a few criteria I would need to consider purchasing.
Great Shower gel
I really liked the smell of he body wash and liked the way my skin felt after shower. I would buy porduct.
06/11/2017
A light and fresh body wash
Le Petit Maseillais Apricot and Hazelnut Extra Gentle Body Wash is a great product. It lathers quickly and does not leave any residue on your skin. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. It has a very light scent, but pleasant scent. The only thing I would want is for the scent to be a little stronger.
Refreshing Scent, Soft & Silky Skin
I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw the combination of apricots and hazelnuts. However, the soft scent was mild and surprisingly pleasant. Le Petit Marseillais was gentle and made my skin feel silky and soft. It was also effective in cleaning my skin well. My only complaint is that the front of the package leads you to believe that this is a natural product. However, it contains some of the ingredients that I try to avoid in beauty products, like Sodium Benzoate. Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of 5. If the ingredient list was reduced a bit and made preservative free, I'd definitely give it a 5.
Good Product
Great lather and scent. My body felt clean after using product
06/11/2017
The scent of this body wash is just heavenly. The body wash itself is rich and creamy and lathers nicely. My skin was really soft afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like is it left a slight white film on dryer areas of my skin. Not a deal-breaker for me