4.9 5 0 118 118 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

9/24/2018
Best vacuum
I’ve been searching for months a vacuum that will make my life easier ! Cleaning the house it’s one of my priorities and I like to do efficiently in a timely manner.. this vacuum is a dream!!!! .. happy to have found it!
9/10/2018
Makes cleaning so easy
Dear LG i live with 3 kids my husband and my rescue animals i recently purchased the LG CordZero A9 Stick Dual Power and you have made my cleaning much more easier and i really love how the LG CordZero A9 Stick Dual Power is easy to use on my furniture and upholstery and my pets and family have alot of dirt to bring inside but with LG CordZero A9 Stick Dual Power i can manage cleaning in a breeze and u can put it away with no problem and i really want to thank you so much for making my cleaning life much easier .
9/8/2018
My mother loves it
I bought this sweeper for my 87 yrs old mother and she said it is so light and easy to use ,her favorite vacuum sweeper ever!
9/6/2018
LG CORDZERO A9 STICK DUAL POWER
REQUEST FREE SAMPLE LG CORDZERO A9 STICK DUAL POWER MY ADDRESS DOROTHY HERMAN 2015 EVANS RD LOT A FRANKLINTON NC 27525 EASTER NICE DAY THANK YOU SMILE
9/5/2018
Dyson's Done It Again!!
We were looking for a vacuum cleaner that could be used easily, and with no power, cords to get us moving from one power plug to another in the home, while cleaning. And getting this model is simply amazing. We use it and the attachments are great, we can see the floor very clean after we use it and the amount of dust and debris it gets is unbelievable. Another positive point is that you do not have to touch the dust or change dust bags as there is a deposit for this and you can flush it directly in the trash bag. The battery time is just good for a small apartment and it takes a little time to get it charged back, but we can say that, for more usage time, the weight would have to be impacted, so it is more than acceptable. Another positive thing is that you can take it to your car as well. Congratulations Dyson on another the excellent product!!
8/29/2018
Dual power vaccum
Very easy to use very light weight codes good job of sucking up the dust and dirt and look how it looks but the suction power is good but not great
4/30/2019
No have not tried yet, however I would be willing to sample it, I need something to pick up pet hair.
4/23/2019
Hello, I a newbies at product testing but these products look like they would be challenging and fun to review. I am asking for a chance to be on your product testing team. Thank you
11/20/2018
I have read lots of great reviews about this LG CordZone A9 stick dual power but have not had a chance to purchase one.I would love to try it out in my home to see how well it works.
11/5/2018
Me gustaría ser una de las ganadoras de este producto de
10/30/2018
My 2 boys and the mess they make, sometimes makes me feel like I have 4 animals hahaha:))
10/25/2018
I'm in the market for a new vacuum and having these reviews to read through really help to make buying decisions a lot easier.
10/16/2018
LG CordZero A9 Stick Dual PowerEffectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets I Absolutely need an amazing brand of products quality highly recommend like this..
10/15/2018
Would like to know how it works on pet hair and would have loved to try it
10/14/2018
Did you get to try it on pet hair?