4.9 5 0 118 118 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

10/6/2018
this would be a luxury to me. I would love to obtain this product. this would make a world of difference to me
10/2/2018
Well, you have me sold. I have to buy one of these vacuums! I need something lighter in weight and quieter than our regular vacuum. Thank you for your great review!
10/2/2018
Awesome! Super helpful in my journey to purchase a new vacuum for my new home!
9/24/2018
Thank you for the reply! Its literally so strong that it has no problem picking up pet hair even! I have 2 cats and it's been a life saver!
9/24/2018
Thank you! :)
9/23/2018
Great to know, I have eight dogs and this is a plus. Thanks
Very informative, thanks.
9/23/2018
I have been looking at these vacuum s for a while it's nice to hear from someone who has actually used it and is a real person, thank you hope the review, it was helpful
9/23/2018
I have two dogs, so it is good to know that it holds it weight for dogs, thanks
9/23/2018
Wow very informative, dont think you missed a thing, you answered every one of my questions, thanks for the review, best helpful,
9/23/2018
looks and sounds like exactly what im looking for, wish I had the chance to review something so nice, thank you for your honest review, i helped
9/19/2018
Me either
9/18/2018
Reading your review striked my curiosity. The fine details you explained improves my chances of purchasing this vacuum. I was just wondering if you had tried it on pet hair? Thats the only reservation I would have about the vacuum.
9/17/2018
Looks really lightweight love try this really bad please.