4.9 5 0 116 116 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

10/2/2018
Awesome! Super helpful in my journey to purchase a new vacuum for my new home!
9/24/2018
Thank you for the reply! Its literally so strong that it has no problem picking up pet hair even! I have 2 cats and it's been a life saver!
9/24/2018
Thank you! :)
9/23/2018
Great to know, I have eight dogs and this is a plus. Thanks
Very informative, thanks.
9/23/2018
I have been looking at these vacuum s for a while it's nice to hear from someone who has actually used it and is a real person, thank you hope the review, it was helpful
9/23/2018
I have two dogs, so it is good to know that it holds it weight for dogs, thanks
9/23/2018
Wow very informative, dont think you missed a thing, you answered every one of my questions, thanks for the review, best helpful,
9/23/2018
looks and sounds like exactly what im looking for, wish I had the chance to review something so nice, thank you for your honest review, i helped
9/19/2018
Me either
9/18/2018
Reading your review striked my curiosity. The fine details you explained improves my chances of purchasing this vacuum. I was just wondering if you had tried it on pet hair? Thats the only reservation I would have about the vacuum.
9/17/2018
Looks really lightweight love try this really bad please.
9/17/2018
I have never tried this product, but i would absolutely love too! Look like it would get in the hard to reach places that my dyson won't. Being a mother of 2 children and 3 fur babies (dogs), this would be idea for my hard to reach places. Thanks in abvance!
9/17/2018
If you really want to try this vacuum out and get an honest opinion then I really need to try this. I am involved in cat rescue therefore in my home I have my 4 personal cats but several fosters as well. I could definitely let you know if it does a great job with pet hair. I can put it up against my Dyson.