4.9 5 0 118 118 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

9/13/2018
wow i really love the way this is made. wouod be perfect for my little apartment and the 14 stairs i have to go upstairs. also the rug thats in the picture I have excat one and my vacuum will not pick up properly on it. I have a 5 month old baby is abput to start crawling and i would love to try this vacuum out so shes not crawling in dirt and dust. Thank you for sharing!
9/12/2018
Wow this vacuum looks really good i have a vacuum that is about to break i was looking for one and i fell in love with this one
9/11/2018
Such a beautiful vacum. I leave in a small home and this would be space saver. Dyson is a great brand. I know it would get deep down to clean up all that dirt stuck. Which my vacum leaves behind
9/11/2018
Omg i love to try this vaccum . I try did not work good . Love to try. Pls srnd me samples.. love to try it .... thanks in advance
9/11/2018
I would love to try this I have really thick carpet. Haven’t found a vacuum yet that can handle it.
9/11/2018
I have been thinking about purchasing this. I have three dogs and a cat that stays inside and I always have hair everywhere. My regular vacuum doesn't work the greatest.
9/11/2018
Im dying to try this product! Ive been through so many vacuums & none seem to work all that well
9/10/2018
The LG CordZero A9Stick Dual Power looks like it would be an awesome product.I would love to try it
9/10/2018
I suffer from really bad allergies all the time and having a vacuum is a must for me, I would love to try this one.
9/10/2018
I would also absolutely love to try this product and rate it! roknrobin.
9/10/2018
i lake tu tester every day used to lean a lake to tied
9/10/2018
No he tenido la oportunidad de tener o probar este producto , pero si me dieran el privilegio lo probaría con mucho gusto gracias
9/9/2018
i would love to try this product , pls choose me .
9/9/2018
I have not tried LG CordZero A9 Stick Dual Power. I am in need of a new vacuums for my house. This would be a great opportunity to try it out..
9/8/2018