4.9 5 0 117 117 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

9/8/2018
I would love very much to have this in my home! I have pets and have to clean after them every day.
9/8/2018
My current vacuum just completely gave up on me it would be so amazing to try this one given the fact that i have carpet short and shag along with tile. Oh and the kids plus dogs ohh buddy
9/8/2018
I agree, it seems to be what I'm looking for seeing the kids and 4 animals in the house are giving my current one quite a challenge!
9/7/2018
I would love to review this product, I have been looking for a similar product for a while.
9/7/2018
Would love to try this-looks very simple and easy to use....Pretty Please?
9/7/2018
I have not been able to try this product, but I would absolutely love to.
9/6/2018
Would absolutely lobe to try this! It sounds amazing, I'm currently using a shark vacuum and it takes me forever to vacuum just my bedroom.
9/6/2018
Since I have a dog that stays in the house, every review that I have read where people have pets this product works great on pet hair and this looks like it would be quick and easy to use instead of dragging out the big vacuum.
9/6/2018
Got alot of cats inside and soon a pup.surely could use clean the hair off floor and furniture please.do review.
9/6/2018
This looks easy to use. I have 4 dogs, 1 cat, and asthma and allergies. I haven't found a vacuum that completely meets my needs yet. I would love to find out if this does.
9/6/2018
on the market to make a purchase for my new home and have been looking towards a stick powered vacuum. I would love to try one of these!
9/5/2018
This is an item that actually is sent for free for reviews? Outstanding!!! I'm 55, I'm disabled and I take care of my 82 year old mom (best I can). This is something, I believe, that I can use. I'm having a tumor removed from my back in a couple of weeks, and it's attached to my Spinal Cord. The doctor has never seen this shape or size tumor so he doesn't know if it's cancerous, and my recovery time can be anywhere from one to two months, if everything is alright...but if cancerous, I'll start chemo right away to get the cancerous tissue they can't get to. This vacuum could help make it easier to vacuum (I'm assuming it's not heavy and easy to push by its looks). I'd love being a part of this survey, and I'd love to be able to have a vacuum that is lite for me to push around, or my 82 year old mom if she feels like it. I guess all you can do is ask.
9/5/2018
This sounds like a great light weight vacuum. Your review was very informative. Thank you!
9/4/2018
So would love to try, as we have hardwood flies and not easy to keep clean. Something like this would or might make life better.
9/2/2018
I would love the the chance to see how well it works especially when I have 4 children and 3 dogs 3 cats and 4 faretts to clean up after.