4.7 5 0 134 134 Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

LG CordZero A9 Stick Single Power

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Effectively lifts dust, dirt and pet hair from carpets.

AMERICO (Rowlett)

• 9 Comments
8/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was skeptical about the LG Cordzero, but boy did it exceed my expectations. I've always used a heavy-duty vacuum with a bag thinking it was better. To my surprise, the LG Cordzero outperformed my traditional vacuum. It was easy to use, lightweight and manageable, and had very powerful suction that picked up dust and dirt from my hardwood floors, my area rugs, and my wall to wall carpeted rooms. With it being cordless, i was able to quickly move room to room without having to plug and unplug. Plus, it's absolutely a pleasure knowing the cord won't rub against my white, wood base moldings anymore each time I turn a corner going to the next room, leaving a black dirt mark to clean after vacuuming.

Jennifer (Laurens)

• 26 Comments
8/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

What I love most about the product is that it comes apart and can be a handheld. This is perfect for cleaning up little kid messes and for my kids to use themselves. It is a little difficult to push on carpet, especially for the kids, but we love it for the hardwoods. And we LOVE the fact that it is cordless!

Jennifer (Mocksville)

• 24 Comments
8/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

The LG CORDZERO A9 is the BEST vacuum that I have ever used and I never thought that a small stick vacuum could be better than my large canister vacuum but it is 110% better. While using it as a stick vacuum, it can turn to fit into any corner or crevices and with the handheld attachments, there is absolutely no where that I can't get to. It also has great power, without a cord, and it switches effortlessly from my hard floors to my carpet. I recommend this vacuum for everyone.

Natalia (Springfield)

• 8 Comments
8/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG cordzero vacuum is an excellent product. Cordless, can use on any type of floor surface -hardwood, carpet, tile. There is no need to change the head, you only change the attachments if needed. Full charge will last approximately 20-25 minutes on low power and if you do turbo it will only last about 10-15 minutes. I find I can do the entire home (4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, hardwood living areas kitchen and dining room) with one charge. It is an ideal product if you need daily sweeping of the kitchen and bathrooms. Ideal for touch up in bathrooms and kitchen area. Easy to clean just empty the canister and clean the brush head, which is relatively often since the suction is so good. It gets all the hair and dust and I love that it's so powerful, portable, lightweight and easy to maneuver. I would recommend having an extra battery as it would be easier to do if you have a bigger area than 3000 sq ft to clean each day but other than that it's amazing product

Brandy (South Roxana)

• 52 Comments
8/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've been trying this LG CordZero A9 Stick Single Power vacuum, for a week! This vacuum is awesome! It's easy to use, and convenient not having to worry about a power cord. It makes cleaning up messes much faster! The CordZero A9 gets all the hard to reach places, it swivels at the bottom, so it lays flat for getting under spaces like underneath the bed! The swivel helps it turn to get under things like end tables! It comes with two attachments for getting every space you can think of! The brush attachment works great at getting all of my dogs hair off furniture! It's light so it's easy to use everywhere, and it extends making it comfortable on my back! The filters are easy to access and clean! This vacuum is awesome! It has 3 speeds, regular, Power, and Turbo mode! I never needed turbo inside, but it got my car floors cleaner than ever before! It has a charging station that attaches to the wall! I love this vacuum, and my house is cleaner than ever!

Elizabeth (Emporia)

• 4 Comments
8/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really loved this vacuum. The best feature of this vacuum is that it's cordless. Being a single mom who does it all, this was such a time saver! I loved that it's lightweight as well. Because it had an adjustable height (and lightweight) my 5 and 6 year old can help me vacuum. Another great bonus. The only thing I hated was the size of the canister... but it really isn't a negative because I was amazed how much this thing picks up! I really loved this vacuum and would recommend it to everyone!

Sarah (Spanaway)

• 23 Comments
8/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am utterly impressed by the LG CordZero A9 Stick Single Power vacuum. No only does it fit in all the nooks and crannies, but its swivel design makes it so quick to do as well. I was happy with how light weight it was and how easy it made vacuuming the carpeted stairs in my home. It easily switches between carpeted floors, hardwood floors and carpets. The turbo is perfect for large areas while the regular power is perfect for rugs and car interiors. Not having a cord has made doing the entire house a breeze. I do wish the dust/debris container was slightly larger so I didn't have to empty it so much, but it does suck so much better than my previous stand-up vacuum that I can not complain in the least. Areas I just vacuumed, the LG CordZero is picking up dust and debris keeping my home allergy friendly. I was very impressed at how much dog hair it picks up in a single pass as well as how it is so easy to clear hair from the moving brush head.

Dawn (Bowie)

• 3 Comments
8/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

Upon receiving the product, liked the fact it had a stand I was able to store it on and was small enough that it did not take up a lot of space. However, not a big fan of having to keep it plugged in all the time. Would prefer to plug it in and charge it and be able to unplug when not in use all the time. Enjoyed being able to hold the product and vacuum fabric items such as pillows and couch. Was lighter than expected. Did not enjoy the fact the speeds kept changing when in use -- especially in floor mode. Also, seemed to work just fine on fluffier carpet but have a thin rug in kitchen and the product and the rug combined seemed to cause a static and give you little shocks.

LETISHA (Central Islip)

• 22 Comments
8/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

Just This cordless vacuum is brilliant. It has 2 batteries that stay on the charging stand at the same time. The battery in the vacuum charges first, and then charges the spare. It has 2 heads, one for carpet and the other for hard floors. The LG sucks all the dirt, debris, pet hair into the dust bin section without having to constantly clean the head. The batteries have good staying power so I can easily clean my house with the two batteries. The charging unit has a free-standing stand so you do not have to fix it to a wall unless you want to. Best of all, the motor is really powerful... you will be amazed at how much dust and fluff comes out of your carpet after you vacuum. Absolutely love this appliance and highly recommend!!! It came in one of my favorite colors of Red and Black, it looked expensive and innovative, all my family & friends were in awe of how great it looked & worked, it glides through the work of cleaning to give you a smooth carefree experience, I’m in love!!

Rachel (Calumet)

• 64 Comments
8/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this vacuum!! It is so awesome, picks up so much dirt, etc off your floors so easily and is very very quiet!! I was amazed at how quiet it is.I have 3 small dogs who are afraid of vacuums and not once did they even flinch when I used it!! Its light weight, easy to use, does things I never thought possible! I loved how easy it is to use, how quiet and how little space it takes. I am disabled and have problems with things that are heavy or hard to use such as a regular vacuum but this one has caused me absolutely no problems ....It works on any floor as well..not just carpet..Id highly recommend this product to everyone...it is beyond words to describe...If you get a chance to buy one do!! Its better than the top rated stick vac....much better. You wont be sorry if you get it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos