4.7 5 0 49 49 LG’s Inverter room air conditioners produce substantially more energy savings when compared with non-Inverter room air conditioners.

LG DUAL Inverter Smart wi-fi Enabled Window Air Conditioner

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Amela (Fairview Park)

• 3 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
9/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

I honestly think the world of this air conditioner by lg. My first impression of it was about wireless features and connecting to wifi. I must admit im highly impressed of its great features but even more with the performance. Ot was very simple anf easy to install but the capacity of cooling my whole 3 bedrooms house was mind blowing. I would definitely recommend this product and buy in the feature.Very happy customer.

Jennifer (Victorville)

• 17 Comments
9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The LG Window air conditioner was fairly easy to install. I'm not a handy person, but following the simple instructions in the manual had my unit up and running in no time. I was extremely pleased with unit. It is able to cool most of my home outside of the bedrooms. It's set up in my living room and seems to cool more efficiently than my old central air. The unit runs quietly compared to other wall units I have had. The controls are simple. It's easy to switch between modes and the LG SmartThinQ app is a nice option to have. I would recommend this AC unit to anybody looking to find a great unit that does a great job cooling a decent sized space with minimal noise.

Michelle (Everett)

• 39 Comments
9/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Amazing Air conditioner. Its SMart Enabled and run via WIFI. Works great in our 1000 square feet house. I would recommend this air conditioner.

Yesenia (Kew Gardens)

• 13 Comments
8/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG 14,000 BTU Dual Inverter Smart wi-fi Enabled Window Air Conditioner is awesome! I love that I can control it with Alexa right from my phone. I don't have to be in the room to control the air conditioner. It is a great product. My only issue is that due to the weight of the air conditioner it is very difficult to install. It takes a bit of work to secure it so that it doesn't fall.

Tina (Chickasaw)

• 8 Comments
8/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love my Lg wifi enabled air conditioner. I was so anxious for my husband to get home to install it. Installation was so easy, if I didn't need help lifting it I could have installed it myself. We had it running in less than fifteen minutes. It runs very quietly, and its very efficient at cooling the room. The SmartThinQ app was very user friendly. It also works with alexa it has the most up to date technology available. If your in the market for an air conditioner I highly recommend you purchase the LG. you want be disapponited

Toya (DETROIT)

• 14 Comments
8/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

quiet, cools 800 sq feet well, high temperatures here sometimes 90 F, humidity can be hight, AC cools and lowers humidity well. Well designed for window insertion for double hung window. Follow instructions closely to install. Took me about two hours. The unit is secure in the window and sealed well with parts provided. I would buy it again. I have been using it for the last warm days of Detroit's warmest days of humidity. This is perfect since I am off the Detroit riverfront. This is ideal for lofts or any large open space. Quietest air conditioner I have ever had. Pleasant to look at and easy to install. Highly recommend this product!!

Joni (Vancleave)

• 1 Comment
11/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I purchased the LG Windo unit after our a/c went out. When talking on the phone the other end can hear your a/c blowing that's how loud it is. But it has cooled out whole 1.250 as ft apt quiet well. Even during August, the hottest month. I would recommend this unit to anyone.

Deborah (Williamsburg)

• 17 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

Madison (Lockport)

• 3 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

A great air conditioner. Keeps the room cool. I love the wifi option and the remote that comes with it.

Heather (Okemah)

• 9 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

One of the best ac's I have used. The air was very cold. It is worth the money for this one. I highly recommend.