5 5 0 6 6

12/17/2018
Easy to clean inside and out!
I received the LG Electric Single Oven Range for free in exchange for my honest opinion. This oven is truly a breakthrough in appliances. Everyone hates having to clean the inside of the oven when pans drip. This oven makes it as easy as possible to clean up these messes. Easy to clean inside and out!
11/28/2018
So many wonderful features!
It's hard to discribe just how amazing this stove is. It has a beautifully sleek, high quality design. The digital glass controls are very easy to use. I love that the front burners can be set to fit the size of the pot that I'm using. They heat up very quickly. I like the hot surface indicator. The surface is very easy to wipe clean. The very large window on the door, lets me see everything inside. The bright oven light helps with this to. It preheats so much quicker than other ovens I've used. It bakes so evenly. I no longer have to rotate my pans to make sure the food cooked evenly. The convection feature, including the auto convert, is so easy to use and cooks food much faster. It's easy to clean spills on the bottom of the oven, thanks to the hidden lower heating element. The easy clean feature is great. I have raved to everyone I know and have shown them pictures of this stove because it is just so wonderful and I can't say enough great things about it.
11/23/2018
amazing oven
wow we love this oven. it has every function you can imagine on it. it preheats really quick. love the fact that it has the easy clean option on it as well. the only two things we did not like were that there is not alot of storage room under the oven and that there is not button reminding you that the oven light is on. but other than that we love it.
11/22/2018
LG's amazing stove
I am in love with my new LG oven its so easy to use, from stove top to oven. I noticed my meals cook faster i love the 5 burner top, The burner thats for keeping food warm is a great addition. I like the rapid burner boils water so much faster than i thought possible. Easy to clean stove top. On to the oven. its amazing cooks food evenly and keeps it alot moister than a regular oven. The broiling unit is just like I cooked on the gril minus the gril marks. Even temperture throughout. I made thanksgiving turkey and it was perfect, food was moist and cooked evenly, it browned all over and evenly. I cannot say anything bad about the LG stove. I tried the easy clean after making dinner and was amazed at how clean it was like i never spilled a drop on it. To clean the stove top i used weimans glass top cleaner, it removed everything from the smallest drop to the largest splash. LG out did themselves when they made this stove and i am so happy i was able to try it. It was a pleasure to use.
5/26/2019
Wow,self cleaning oven be great!!! I love have this stove,mine is blah.I use it daily and could Honestly use a good stove with a nice oven.with a family sure would be a Blessing to.