30/10/2018
French fridge door
This fridge is much more better then my old one, more space great freezer I never have to make ice myself
29/10/2018
The Coolest Fridge Ever!
This cute, economical silver color refrigerator is the coolest and most durable with ample space to accommodate all your perishable household items. It includes an ice maker, 3 shelves plus fruits and vegetables compartments. It also enriches your home and brings out the best of it. I would personally recommend this product to everyone!
22/10/2018
LG French Door Fridge
Overall this is a beautiful fridge. I love the many compartments that it has and all the functions that it possess. I love that its double doors, and that if you don't fully close the doors the fridge will make a noise alerting you that its not fully closed yet. The only thing I dislike is the size. I wish it was bigger to fit more stuff, that's my only complaint about it. I underestimated the size, but overall it is a very nice fridge.
17/10/2018
This refrigerator is a winner.
This LG French door refrigerator has more pros than cons. I love it more than my last one for sure. The bottom pull out freezer is convenient and surprisingly more spacious than a 2 door unit. The double door up top is wonderful. I love being able to package my leftovers in a few bento boxes for my husband's work lunch, and still have space for other stored food. I frequently bake and it has plenty of space to store my baked goods as well. The water tastes fresher than from the tap thanks to the filter, and yes, it dispenses nice and cold. My one and only quirk for this fridge is that the ice dispenses into the bottom pull out freezer, this forfeiting the crushed ice option as it is not on the door...however, I believe this setup allows for less bulkiness and more space efficiency. So dispite that, it has so many other great features that I can't be truly displeased. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this refrigerator and I have recommended it to friends.
17/10/2018
Everything a refrigerator should be!
This LG French Door Refrigerator is a slimmer design for a french door. It fit about as perfect as it could for the space we have. I love the fruit and veggie drawers and the long serving draw. It’s very customizable with all the different shelves and door bins and having the deep freezer drawer on the bottom is so convenient. The water dispenser in the door is a huge plus and I can’t get over that fact that the ice maker makes traditional cube shaped cubes!
28/09/2019
This fridge is a champ
This LG French entryway icebox has a bigger number of geniuses than cons. I adore it more than my last one without a doubt. The base hauls out cooler is helpful and shockingly more extensive than a 2 entryway unit. The twofold entryway up top is superb. I cherish having the option to bundle my scraps in a couple of bento boxes for my better half's work lunch, and still, have space for others put away nourishment. I as often as possible heat and it has a lot of room to store my prepared merchandise too. The water tastes fresher than from the tap because of the channel, and truly, it apportions pleasant and cold. My unrivaled peculiarity for this cooler is that the ice administers into the base haul out cooler, this relinquishing the squashed nice choice as it isn't on the door...however, I accept this arrangement considers not so much massiveness but rather more space productivity. So in spite of that.
27/09/2019
So Many Compliments
I bought this fridge because my other one was on it's last leg. This fridge keeps everything fresh WAY longer than any other fridge I've ever owned. It gets me SO many compliments. Everyone asks about it when they come over. I love the dual ice makers and the freezer drawer the most.
23/08/2019
LG FRENCH DOOR REFRIGERATER
I love this fridge!!!! Lots of storage space, the lights are bright and makes lots of ice.
18/08/2019
Perfect house accessorie
Good product for my house, The quality is very good of this refrigerator.
07/08/2019
My opinion
I love the pull out drawer for extra space and itis realy easy to clean and keeps all of your food fresh
22/05/2019
Best brand
Love this refrigerator! It has plenty of room in the freezer and the refrigerator. The ice can be switched between crushed and cubes.
15/05/2019
Love this
This is a beautiful addition to any kitchen. My last rental unit had been remodeled and this was the refrigerator was awesome.
03/05/2019
Easy sleek fridge
This refrigerator is so much h better than my whirlpool! It's sleek and nice! I live the double doors. I would highly recommend!!
30/01/2019
I love it because it is very easy to clean, has a lot of spaces in it for easy storage . It works greatly and keeps the items in the fridge fresh. I also love the fact that it is very stylish and fits my kitchen. Its durability is awesome as well. I will recommend this product
18/01/2019
Makes organizing easy
This is a great quality fridge. The size is ideal and helped me organize everything in an excellent manner. It is spacious and has a separate freezer compartment which is huge. The french door makes is very comfortable to use. It looks elegant too.