LG French Door Refrigerator

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Shantiqua (Saginaw)

• 19 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

This fridge is much more better then my old one, more space great freezer I never have to make ice myself

Sasha (Jamaica)

• 29 Comments
10/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This cute, economical silver color refrigerator is the coolest and most durable with ample space to accommodate all your perishable household items. It includes an ice maker, 3 shelves plus fruits and vegetables compartments. It also enriches your home and brings out the best of it. I would personally recommend this product to everyone!

Ugonna (Dallas)

• 3 Comments
10/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall this is a beautiful fridge. I love the many compartments that it has and all the functions that it possess. I love that its double doors, and that if you don't fully close the doors the fridge will make a noise alerting you that its not fully closed yet. The only thing I dislike is the size. I wish it was bigger to fit more stuff, that's my only complaint about it. I underestimated the size, but overall it is a very nice fridge.

Cody (Spring Lake)

• 37 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG French door refrigerator has more pros than cons. I love it more than my last one for sure. The bottom pull out freezer is convenient and surprisingly more spacious than a 2 door unit. The double door up top is wonderful. I love being able to package my leftovers in a few bento boxes for my husband's work lunch, and still have space for other stored food. I frequently bake and it has plenty of space to store my baked goods as well. The water tastes fresher than from the tap thanks to the filter, and yes, it dispenses nice and cold. My one and only quirk for this fridge is that the ice dispenses into the bottom pull out freezer, this forfeiting the crushed ice option as it is not on the door...however, I believe this setup allows for less bulkiness and more space efficiency. So dispite that, it has so many other great features that I can't be truly displeased. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this refrigerator and I have recommended it to friends.

Amanda (Belton)

• 1 Upload
  • 24 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG French Door Refrigerator is a slimmer design for a french door. It fit about as perfect as it could for the space we have. I love the fruit and veggie drawers and the long serving draw. It’s very customizable with all the different shelves and door bins and having the deep freezer drawer on the bottom is so convenient. The water dispenser in the door is a huge plus and I can’t get over that fact that the ice maker makes traditional cube shaped cubes!

Evelyn (Indianapolis)

• 16 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love it because it is very easy to clean, has a lot of spaces in it for easy storage . It works greatly and keeps the items in the fridge fresh. I also love the fact that it is very stylish and fits my kitchen. Its durability is awesome as well. I will recommend this product

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a great quality fridge. The size is ideal and helped me organize everything in an excellent manner. It is spacious and has a separate freezer compartment which is huge. The french door makes is very comfortable to use. It looks elegant too.

STEVEN (PEORIA)

• 5 Comments
1/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

THE BEST ON THE MARKET OVERALL; FOR: SPACE, USABILITY, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ETC!

Amy (Union Mills)

• 1 Upload
  • 142 Comments
12/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Not only does this refrigerator look beautiful in our kitchen, it is also so roomy inside! The drawers are large and deep, the shelves are easily adjustable, and the doors hold so much as well! I love the water and ice dispenser! The freezer on the bottom is nice, too. Items do not get “lost” as easily. There is even a convenient drawer in the freezer! Best part: when we had a minor issue (the auto-defrost unit froze), it was a simple fix that we could do ourselves! We love our LG fridge!

Emily (Pembroke)

• 0 Review
  • Upload
  • 7 Comments
12/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

The lg French door fridge is the best fridge I have ever owned!! With adjustable shelves in fridge u never run out of room. Having the big freezer in the bottom made life so much easier in my house. I got rid of a small cub freezer because everything fit perfect in bottom of lg. When I’d cook everything was in same spot. Loved it!!!!