LG French Door Refrigerator

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Shantiqua (Saginaw)

• 19 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

This fridge is much more better then my old one, more space great freezer I never have to make ice myself

Sasha (Jamaica)

• 24 Comments
10/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This cute, economical silver color refrigerator is the coolest and most durable with ample space to accommodate all your perishable household items. It includes an ice maker, 3 shelves plus fruits and vegetables compartments. It also enriches your home and brings out the best of it. I would personally recommend this product to everyone!

Ugonna (Dallas)

• 3 Comments
10/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall this is a beautiful fridge. I love the many compartments that it has and all the functions that it possess. I love that its double doors, and that if you don't fully close the doors the fridge will make a noise alerting you that its not fully closed yet. The only thing I dislike is the size. I wish it was bigger to fit more stuff, that's my only complaint about it. I underestimated the size, but overall it is a very nice fridge.

Cody (Spring Lake)

• 31 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG French door refrigerator has more pros than cons. I love it more than my last one for sure. The bottom pull out freezer is convenient and surprisingly more spacious than a 2 door unit. The double door up top is wonderful. I love being able to package my leftovers in a few bento boxes for my husband's work lunch, and still have space for other stored food. I frequently bake and it has plenty of space to store my baked goods as well. The water tastes fresher than from the tap thanks to the filter, and yes, it dispenses nice and cold. My one and only quirk for this fridge is that the ice dispenses into the bottom pull out freezer, this forfeiting the crushed ice option as it is not on the door...however, I believe this setup allows for less bulkiness and more space efficiency. So dispite that, it has so many other great features that I can't be truly displeased. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this refrigerator and I have recommended it to friends.

Amanda (Belton)

• 1 Upload
  • 24 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This LG French Door Refrigerator is a slimmer design for a french door. It fit about as perfect as it could for the space we have. I love the fruit and veggie drawers and the long serving draw. It’s very customizable with all the different shelves and door bins and having the deep freezer drawer on the bottom is so convenient. The water dispenser in the door is a huge plus and I can’t get over that fact that the ice maker makes traditional cube shaped cubes!

Tiffany (Carmel)

• 197 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This looks great in my kitchen. It is high quality with plenty of room for my groceries. I would recommend this.

Donna (Keokuk)

• 0 Review
  • 5 Comments
11/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I've had this refrigerator for almost 3 years now, and I just love it! There is so much room inside, and the freezer on the bottom is so handy. Mine has an ice maker that is used almost daily. This is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Prestina (Charlotte)

• 4 Uploads
  • 363 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have been on the search for a new refrigerator and would love to try this LG french door refrigerator out.I have heard so many great reviews about this refrigerator.

cindy (Allyn)

• 128 Comments
11/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have read the reviews on LG French Door Refrigerator and it sounds great. I am in need of a new fridge. I will be looking at this one on Black Friday.

michael (Ozone Park)

• 1 Review
  • 55 Comments
11/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

My family and I are in dire need to get a refrigerator. We cant afford it at this moment. If home tester club can give us one we would be most grateful. Thank you and have a great day!