4.9 5 0 71 71 A unique purification method promotes 360 degrees of clean air delivery, including areas low to the ground where infants and toddlers can reap the rewards.

11/19/2018
Wow! This is the real deal!
This is an awesome product. We are a household with cats and with cats comes fur and unfortunately smells. We love being able to monitor the air quality and know that we are doing the best for ourselves and even the cats! They need good air too! We found it super easy to set up and use. It was really simple and the longest part was taking it out of the box! We are hoping that the filters will last a long time as they are not cheap from our research, but hopefully, they will last a long time and the benefit will be worth it. We were pretty happy to see that our air, according to the color shown, is pretty good! We did notice a change to red when I cleaned the ceiling fan and kicked up some dust so we know it is working and is constantly monitoring, as nice as it is to see it green, it is better to know that it will be accurate and will give us feedback if things change in the house.
11/18/2018
Technologically Advanced Air Purifier
This is the most technologically advanced air purifier I have ever used in my life. The aesthetics are wonderful and looks great in any room you decide to have it, Controls are very easy to use and you all ready to go in a few minutes. The air purification is very good and I noticed a big difference in air quality in my room, the air felt much refreshed and it helps eliminate odors very well. I noticed when the unit works I sleep better at night which is a good sign that it is doing it's job. Best of the all this unit is very quiet and does what it has to do without bothering you. I highly recommend the LG PuriCare 360. I feel much better and I hope everyone can try it out.
11/17/2018
LG YOU ARE THE BEST
I absolutely am in love with this air purifier. It is the best one I have ever used or seen. Once I got it out of the package, it did not take long to figure out how to use it. The light is like a night light almost; love the light. The way it moves upwards and fans around is perfect. It has controls for every phase of this product. I'm glad it is so quiet. I was nervous when I read it might vibrate, but I put it in a safe stable area, and have had no trouble at all out of it. Everybody that sees it wants one, so LG you should be proud.
11/16/2018
Get the air CLEAN impress your friends
This thing looks like something out of a science-fiction movie! It's HUGE, with a lit control panel on the upper section of the body that rotates upward and swivels from side to side; you would expect to hear the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey when this thing is in motion! It detected an odor in the air that was so faint that I was barely sure it existed, but it revved up and cleaned it up and got me back to green-light air quality in just a couple of minutes. Despite its size, it's incredibly quiet; you should be able to sleep with it reasonably close to your bed. The panels are easy to remove, and they have magnets to pull them right back where they're supposed to be. The remote looks really cool, but you'll probably need reading glasses to decipher the words until you become familiar with it. Beware of accidentally touching sleep mode, because the display screen will go dark and there is no obvious way to turn it back on; you have to press that same button several more times.
1/31/2019
amazing system
Having 4 lil ones with active asthma, my doctor recommended an air purifier , and wow I am impressed! I have a very large home and all it took was one of these to clean up the air, I have noticed my children breathing better, and sneezing less, we also have 3 animals and you'd never know since this has cleaned the air so well.
1/19/2019
Love this product
I love this product.most of my relatives use this product as well and they are also in love.
1/17/2019
Awesome
Awesome product!!! I definitely love this product so much!! It's awesome because it cleans the air for my newborn and makes it cleaner!!
1/13/2019
Kennedy
It's still working really well,,, and I've had it for a few years,,
1/12/2019
Awesome purifier
I absolutely love this little purifier. It really works like the normal size ones. Amazing
1/6/2019
Good
Awesome love it must get again!!!!!! I recommend got this for myself
12/31/2018
LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier
LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier works amazing! A unique purification method promotes 360 degrees of clean air delivery, including areas low to the ground where infants and toddlers can reap the rewards.
12/27/2018
Air purifier
Airfiers are the best and that's why I nicknamed mine Beth's airfier. Not only do you get the pure air as stepping outside but great for allergies. My daughter has allergies and the air purifier works.
12/25/2018
Pure af
Was one of the best things I have bought in a while helping me get the airways clear
12/21/2018
lo mejor
Estoy absolutamente enamorado de este purificador de aire. Es el mejor que he usado o visto. Una vez que lo saqué del paquete, no tardé mucho en descubrir cómo usarlo. La luz es casi como una luz de noche; ama la luz La forma en que se mueve hacia arriba y alrededor de los ventiladores es perfecta. Tiene controles para cada fase de este producto. Me alegra que esté tan tranquilo. Estaba nervioso cuando leí que podría vibrar, pero lo puse en un área estable y segura, y no tuve ningún problema en absoluto. Todos los que lo vean quieren uno, así que LG debería estar orgulloso.
12/20/2018
Amazing!!
Being a single mom of 2 boys and having animals sometimes the smell can get a bit much to control, (unfortunately) but with the help of The LG PuriCare 360 Air I have noticed a huge difference! The smell of dirty gym socks and sweaty shorts are bareable until laundry day, the air is much cleaner and BREATHABLE! I no longer have to hold my breath to walk into my apartment lol;) I am a neat freak and like things to stay in place and like them to smell well:.... GOOD... I’m constantly on edge about what if my house stinks because of the animals and the fact I am so busy I do not always have a chance to catch up on things on time. However this has set my mind at ease! Thank you !