5 5 0 31 31 A unique purification method promotes 360 degrees of clean air delivery, including areas low to the ground where infants and toddlers can reap the rewards.

LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier

• 5.0 out of 5 from

Susan (Hart)

• 29 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is an awesome product. We are a household with cats and with cats comes fur and unfortunately smells. We love being able to monitor the air quality and know that we are doing the best for ourselves and even the cats! They need good air too! We found it super easy to set up and use. It was really simple and the longest part was taking it out of the box! We are hoping that the filters will last a long time as they are not cheap from our research, but hopefully, they will last a long time and the benefit will be worth it. We were pretty happy to see that our air, according to the color shown, is pretty good! We did notice a change to red when I cleaned the ceiling fan and kicked up some dust so we know it is working and is constantly monitoring, as nice as it is to see it green, it is better to know that it will be accurate and will give us feedback if things change in the house.

Michael (Garfield)

• 18 Comments
11/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is the most technologically advanced air purifier I have ever used in my life. The aesthetics are wonderful and looks great in any room you decide to have it, Controls are very easy to use and you all ready to go in a few minutes. The air purification is very good and I noticed a big difference in air quality in my room, the air felt much refreshed and it helps eliminate odors very well. I noticed when the unit works I sleep better at night which is a good sign that it is doing it's job. Best of the all this unit is very quiet and does what it has to do without bothering you. I highly recommend the LG PuriCare 360. I feel much better and I hope everyone can try it out.

Stephanie (Leesville)

• 35 Comments
11/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely am in love with this air purifier. It is the best one I have ever used or seen. Once I got it out of the package, it did not take long to figure out how to use it. The light is like a night light almost; love the light. The way it moves upwards and fans around is perfect. It has controls for every phase of this product. I'm glad it is so quiet. I was nervous when I read it might vibrate, but I put it in a safe stable area, and have had no trouble at all out of it. Everybody that sees it wants one, so LG you should be proud.

Lisa (San Diego)

• 6 Uploads
  • 20 Comments
11/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This thing looks like something out of a science-fiction movie! It's HUGE, with a lit control panel on the upper section of the body that rotates upward and swivels from side to side; you would expect to hear the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey when this thing is in motion! It detected an odor in the air that was so faint that I was barely sure it existed, but it revved up and cleaned it up and got me back to green-light air quality in just a couple of minutes. Despite its size, it's incredibly quiet; you should be able to sleep with it reasonably close to your bed. The panels are easy to remove, and they have magnets to pull them right back where they're supposed to be. The remote looks really cool, but you'll probably need reading glasses to decipher the words until you become familiar with it. Beware of accidentally touching sleep mode, because the display screen will go dark and there is no obvious way to turn it back on; you have to press that same button several more times.

Kelly (Forsyth)

• 4 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Once I got it out of the package, it did not take long to figure out how to use it. The light is like a night light almost. We love the light.

Shanika (Frederick)

• 0 Review
  • 1 Comment
12/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

) I recently received the LG AS401WWA1 Puricare Tower Filter Air Purifier with Smart Air Quality Sensor & Lodecibel Operation through the Amazon Vine program. The air purifier arrived in a box secured with some foam packaging materials. The setup was relatively easy, you had to unpack it from the packing ,materials and take out the filter assembly from the interior of the case and snap it into place. Then, you turn you find an appropriate area in the room you plan on using it that is free from obstructions so it can properly filter without anything blocking it. You also need to make sure it is at least 3 1/4 feet away from your TV. Finally, you plug it in and turn it on and you are in business! The machine has a control panel on the top of the machine that provides options for an auto setting as well as manual fan settings if you want to control it yourself. It also has settings that indicate the amount of the amount of particles in the air for different types of contaminants like dus

Karah (Mechanicsville)

• 4 Comments
12/6/2018 Home Tested with free product

LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier works especially if you have animals or live near a high pollen or allergy area. We have pine trees all around us and since having LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier our allergies have gotten way better, easy to use and works very well! I recommend LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier

BARBARA (Bethlehem)

• 1 Review
  • 50 Comments
11/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

This Air Purifier works great use it in the bathroom keeps it smelling good. Also bought one for my daughter's bathroom.

Hirut (Norcross)

• 0 Review
  • 46 Comments
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

It really works great at cleaning the air in any room also love the 360 degree capabilities as well as the cool design it blends in well with your furniture and is very portable without drastically increasing your electric bill

Kavya (Phoenix)

• 29 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was looking for a air purifier for my newborns bedroom.I would love to try it out before purchasing more for other rooms.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours