4.9 5 0 73 73 A unique purification method promotes 360 degrees of clean air delivery, including areas low to the ground where infants and toddlers can reap the rewards.

04/12/2018
LG PuriCare 360 looks like a great product. I have a dog and especially in the cold cold winter, we can't really open our windows and we don't get fresh air inside our home. That's why I truly believe that an air purifier could change the environment at home.
03/12/2018
never try it but would like to try it, because my skin it so dry I think a air purifier would help it, id be willing to write a review thank you.
01/12/2018
I watch a toddler I have been wanting an air purifier for a long time now
30/11/2018
I have not tried tgis but id really love too. I have 2 dogs 1 cat plus kids and the one i use now could be better so im on the hunt to try others hoping to find a better one . This one item looks like it would be nice to try.
30/11/2018
I would like to try this product, sounds great I have dogs,and my fiancé has mild sleep apnea
29/11/2018
I wanted to try this seems great but i only got picked for 2 products in the last several months why dont i get picked for anything what do i have to do to get picked??
29/11/2018
Hello I never tried this ..I would love to try it.. I'm glad everyone is talking very good about this product..
28/11/2018
Very stoked to find this in store! I have 2 kids under 2 that need this.
27/11/2018
I love absolutely everything I have read about this LG PuriCare 360 air purifier so far and I would love to try it out in my home to see how it works.
26/11/2018
I have not tried or used LG PuriCare 360 Air Purifier this would great for me to try because I have asthma and it will help my daughter sleep at night too. I hope I have the chance to try it out someday.
25/11/2018
Love try this with 4 cats and a grandbaby around,this would be a blessing and us as well,for better air.love give this a try.
23/11/2018
I haven’t tried this as yet but want to in my new house.
23/11/2018
This is something I definitely could use. Would love to try this out. Hope I get picked