4.7 5 0 47 47 This LG double oven range has the largest capacity oven in its class. So you can use all the pots, pans, dutch ovens, skillets you need to get your cook on.

11/27/2018
Busy cooking...no problem!!!
I like this stove because it is easy to star and very practical for use the to two ovens in different temp. The surface is easy to clean. I like that it can be used with my cell phone only downloaded the smart thinQ app
11/24/2018
It Should be more durable for the price.
I Received The LG Smart Wifi Electric Double Oven Range With ProBake Convection and Easy Clean To Review. I Had The Pleasure To Test Out My Oven For The First Time On Thanksgiving Day. Honestly I Was Nervous To Try It At First Considering How Expensive It Is And From What I Read In The Manual The Glass Stove Top Is Not Very Durable. You have to be really careful not to drop anything on it or it'll break. You also have to wipe up spills right away or they will stain. And forget about sliding pots and pans from the burners! You have to pick them up and move them or they will scratch the glass and leave Mark's behind. In my opinion something this expensive should be very durable so that it doesn't break or stain very easily. Other than the stove top being extremely fragile I did like everything else it came with. I used both ovens at the same time to make different sides and desserts for my dinner. I was impressed by how well it cooked everything. And the wifi was easy to connect.
11/23/2018
My new best friend in the kitchen
I must say it is very easy to use. I love the stove top burners, especially the 2 that heat up to fit larger pots and it does not take long to heat up. Super easy to clean with a little cleaner that comes with the oven. The oven omg the oven did just want I needed and more. I had so much room to cook everything and the best part I did not have to wait to cook an item if it was a different temp. The baking has been great I have a ham in the lower part and corn muffins and cake in the top and it all came out great. One thing I did notice is that I did not get hot in the kitchen with the oven on. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
11/21/2018
The dream oven
Before I go into much detail about this range I’d first like to state how gorgeous it is! Yes it’s so fancy and I’m very proud of it! From the color to the design, this oven is very appealing and certainly catches the eye. It’s true, this appliance is smudge &finger proof. You can certainly tell it’s a high quality oven and built well. I can bake faster and cook faster, especially boiling. Foods taste better because heat is distributed more evenly. I love that it’s so easy to wipe off and clean when I’m done using. Plus the fact it has a self cleaning that only takes 10 minutes! The outside of the oven doesn’t get hot, which was a big deal for me with kids. Knobs on the front is so handy. Complete with 5 burners. Tons of space in each oven and it lines up perfectly with my counter. Has a smart app that’s so easy to navigate, that’s where you will access self cleaning or get diagnostics. I don’t have any complaints what so ever, I’m more then pleased and couldn’t be any happier.
11/21/2018
Wow it cooks evenly
I feel like it was easy for me to instal and setup. I was able to look online for more in depth directions. It was a little damaged but it still worked. The extra burner and oven is super convenient. The design is perfect and I adore the color. The ovens are a good depth for my cooking needs and I was thrilled to try it out for this thanksgiving meal. I have never owned something so beautiful and I did receive this for free. I hope to use this for several years as it seems very well made. The heat moved towards the back is a great feature as well as I can tell my food is getting cooked throughout. I noticed that my cookies were done three minutes faster and looked evenly baked with no burnt spots. I would recommend this for a family that has needs like being able to set preheated using the WiFi and checking on the cooking times. I would absolutely review more from this brand .
2/1/2019
Amazing oven
I love this stove. We had 8 different oven dishes to make for the holidays. Having 2 ovens & 2 tempatures going at the same time with timers allows for everyone to be together during the holidays and not just stuck in the kitchen not enjoying the family or festivities and we have nothing to worry about with the reminders.
1/30/2019
Fantastic Features
I Was Shopping For a Upgrade On My Stove So I Recently Purchased The LG Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Double Oven Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection And I Love All The Special Features And With the Wi-fi Makes A big improve update of My Kitchen and All My Friends and family Love it also. LG Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Double Oven Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection Is very Easy to clean And it makes Cooking and Entertaining Guest Fun And Easy and its also easy to Use.LG Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Double Oven Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection is the best Electric Stove I Have Ever Owned.
1/26/2019
My LG Smart double oven
I love this stove. We had 7 different oven dishes to make for the holidays. Having 2 ovens & 2 temps with timers and reminders and such allowed for the cooks to join in the holiday festivities with the rest of the family without fear
1/17/2019
great
It is awesome best stove there is it is very Worth the money buying it I wouldn't trade mine for anything
1/14/2019
Oven
This is a great oven and its nice to have upgrades that help you keep up with the timmer. Technology now days is doing great and its nice to be able to know what your doing with the instructions. easy to use great product
1/14/2019
BEST
Wow, i bought this about 3 weeks ago now and i have to say its the best ive used so far! controls the temperature great. Quick to light up, you can have 2 different temperatures if you needed to its so convenient.
1/13/2019
Moms amazing stove
Mom loves hers and love hers also. I cant stand mine but if I could afford one this would be the one I purchase
1/9/2019
Wow oven
I was house sitting and had the opportunity to use tjis oven . Wow impressed by the power and the even cooking this oven produced.
1/7/2019
Wow
I didn't believe how Durable this LG Wifi Stove was until I Tried using it myself. Its very easy to Use while at home, and easy to Manage while away from home by a One Touch Programming.
12/31/2018
LG Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Double Oven
LG is the only brand I use in my kitchen. This LG double oven range has the largest capacity oven in its class. So you can use all the pots, pans, dutch ovens, skillets you need to get your cook on. The best oven ever!