4.3 5 0 19 19 This LG double oven range has the largest capacity oven in its class. So you can use all the pots, pans, dutch ovens, skillets you need to get your cook on.

LG Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Double Oven Slide-In Range with ProBake Convection and EasyClean

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Virginia (Bonham)

• 6 Comments
11/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like this stove because it is easy to star and very practical for use the to two ovens in different temp. The surface is easy to clean. I like that it can be used with my cell phone only downloaded the smart thinQ app

Alexis (York)

• 10 Comments
11/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

I Received The LG Smart Wifi Electric Double Oven Range With ProBake Convection and Easy Clean To Review. I Had The Pleasure To Test Out My Oven For The First Time On Thanksgiving Day. Honestly I Was Nervous To Try It At First Considering How Expensive It Is And From What I Read In The Manual The Glass Stove Top Is Not Very Durable. You have to be really careful not to drop anything on it or it'll break. You also have to wipe up spills right away or they will stain. And forget about sliding pots and pans from the burners! You have to pick them up and move them or they will scratch the glass and leave Mark's behind. In my opinion something this expensive should be very durable so that it doesn't break or stain very easily. Other than the stove top being extremely fragile I did like everything else it came with. I used both ovens at the same time to make different sides and desserts for my dinner. I was impressed by how well it cooked everything. And the wifi was easy to connect.

Daphine (Hahira)

• 1 Upload
  • 22 Comments
11/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I must say it is very easy to use. I love the stove top burners, especially the 2 that heat up to fit larger pots and it does not take long to heat up. Super easy to clean with a little cleaner that comes with the oven. The oven omg the oven did just want I needed and more. I had so much room to cook everything and the best part I did not have to wait to cook an item if it was a different temp. The baking has been great I have a ham in the lower part and corn muffins and cake in the top and it all came out great. One thing I did notice is that I did not get hot in the kitchen with the oven on. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Jessica (Somerset)

• 1 Upload
  • 189 Comments
11/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

Before I go into much detail about this range I’d first like to state how gorgeous it is! Yes it’s so fancy and I’m very proud of it! From the color to the design, this oven is very appealing and certainly catches the eye. It’s true, this appliance is smudge &finger proof. You can certainly tell it’s a high quality oven and built well. I can bake faster and cook faster, especially boiling. Foods taste better because heat is distributed more evenly. I love that it’s so easy to wipe off and clean when I’m done using. Plus the fact it has a self cleaning that only takes 10 minutes! The outside of the oven doesn’t get hot, which was a big deal for me with kids. Knobs on the front is so handy. Complete with 5 burners. Tons of space in each oven and it lines up perfectly with my counter. Has a smart app that’s so easy to navigate, that’s where you will access self cleaning or get diagnostics. I don’t have any complaints what so ever, I’m more then pleased and couldn’t be any happier.

Cassandra (Independence)

• 3 Uploads
  • 59 Comments
11/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I feel like it was easy for me to instal and setup. I was able to look online for more in depth directions. It was a little damaged but it still worked. The extra burner and oven is super convenient. The design is perfect and I adore the color. The ovens are a good depth for my cooking needs and I was thrilled to try it out for this thanksgiving meal. I have never owned something so beautiful and I did receive this for free. I hope to use this for several years as it seems very well made. The heat moved towards the back is a great feature as well as I can tell my food is getting cooked throughout. I noticed that my cookies were done three minutes faster and looked evenly baked with no burnt spots. I would recommend this for a family that has needs like being able to set preheated using the WiFi and checking on the cooking times. I would absolutely review more from this brand .

Rachelle (Phoenix)

• 5 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

My husband and I bought this amazing oven at Sears and it worked great at Thanksgiving when I am trying to get everything done :) I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Savannah (Ardmore)

• 1 Review
  • 3 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

i dont like this...uneven cooking. returned to store

Quanetta (Philadelphia)

• 9 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have not tried this product. But after reading the reviews and seeing it on here, I would absolutely LOVE to try this out. Please send me one!! Please.

Allison (Darien Center)

• 2 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have not tried this product as of yet and I would please like to test it. Thank you.

Brenda (WACO)

• 15 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I Love to try it , i have tryso many stove .i looking for good stove and washer is hard things to find that r good

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours