13/03/2019
Great Washer!
Cleans my clothes great! It is very quiet too and it fits a ton of clothes. I love knowing when my wash is done without having to go check it on all the time!
07/03/2019
Awesome
I am very happy with this washer. It is HUGE. I can fit so much inside, even king size comforters. It has a ton of wash settings and they are all customizable. It also has a pre-wash cycle and dispenser, which my old washer did not. I feel like my clothes are cleaner and smell better in this machine. My towels come out smelling so fresh. It also has a sanitize cycle for extra dirty items. It is quiet and works great. I also like the smart features. I can ask Alexa how long is left in the cycle and I get a notification when my clothes are done washing. It also reminds me when to clean it. Overall I am impressed and I really, really like this washer!
05/03/2019
Excellent product
The Wi-Fi enabled front load washer was very easy to setup and use. We use start the machine even from a different room. The washer was huge and could fit in two sleeping bags easily. The noise level was minimum and they were very clean after washing.
05/03/2019
WM3700HWA LG Large Smart-Wifi Washer
The washer was delivered to my home & I was so excited to have it hooked up & try it out! The machine was delivered & packaged nicely & in mint condition! The machine came with hoses to install for the hot & cold & it took us about 15 minutes total to install it & have it up & running! I love the the look to it so nice! The machine has a 4.5 cuft. capacity & it's super nice because I can do a large load no problem for my family! I love the stainless steel drum and it is easy to load the clothes in it. The fabric softener & soap has a nice drawer in the upper top left side that slides open easily to put the doses in for each load. There is a lot of settings too for towels, whites, etc. I love the computerized panel & it tells me how long each load is before it is done. When a load is finished too, there is a nice little song it plays so I know the load is done. I also have Alexa & can use this functionality for starting a load. I love the quality on this machine & would recommend it!
03/03/2019
Washer Heaven !
Ii have used this washing machine for about 10 days now and I absolutely love it. There are so many different features which helps when needed, like I love the bedding feature it makes cleaning them so much easier. I use the SmartThin Q on my phone to remotely wash my clothes while I am busy with other things, just hit a button on my phone and done. The steam feature works wonders on curtains that are wrinkled and need a freshen up. I highly recommend this machine to anyone who wants a great washer and a time saver.
26/02/2019
In love with my new washing machine!
I received the LG Ultra Large Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Front Load Washer to test on Friday. My washing machine actually stopped working last week so I had quite a bit of laundry to do so I tested it out right away! This one is smaller than my previous washing machine, so I wish it was larger. I love all of the different settings and I love the cute tone to let you know when it is finished! I love that it has a smaller footprint that my previous washing machine. I love that since it is a front loading machine, it is flat on top and if I get a matching dryer I will be able to put a folding table on top! I really love everything about this except that I wish it was larger in size! Thank you so much for this opportunity, it is greatly appreciated!!
LG washer is great!
The LG ultra large smart wi-fi enabled front load washer is awesome! My clothes came out so clean and fresh smelling and I love that I can control it using my smartphone. I like the different functions that I can use depending on what I am washing and I love the quick wash feature, I can wash a small load when I am in a hurry. This washer has all the bells and whistles, and it looks so good in my laundry room!
Fresh and Clean
Wow!!!... is my first word describing the LG Ultra Large Smart wi-fi Enabled Front Load Washer...i thought my old washer left my clothes clean but apparently there was a big difference...the LG Ultra Large Smart wi-fi Enabled Front Load Washer left my clothes beautiful...smelling so fresh and so soft...this machine is so easy to use and being wi-fi enabled is so awesome...i spend a lot of time outside so being able to run my machine from my smartphone is a big plus...it's pretty quiet...has lot's of feature's and is user friendly. Great job LG!!
17/09/2019
Where has this been all my life!
My old washer was a top loader. I always feared I was going to fall in. This front loader uses smart technology, with my phone I can turn it off, or start it. Tumble clothes so the wrinkles are gone
05/09/2019
In affection with my new clothes washer!
The washer was conveyed to my home and I was so eager to have it snared and give it a shot! The machine was conveyed and bundled pleasantly and in mint condition! The machine accompanied hoses to introduce for the hot and cold and it took us around 15 minutes aggregate to introduce it and have it up and running! I cherish the look to it so decent! The machine has a 4.5 ft. limit and it's excessively pleasant on the grounds that I can do a huge burden no issue for my family! I cherish the hardened steel drum and it is anything but difficult to stack the garments in it. The cleansing agent and cleanser have a decent cabinet in the upper left side that slides open effectively to place the dosages in for each heap. There is plenty of settings too for towels, whites, and so on. I adore the automated board and it reveals to me to what extent each heap is before it is finished. At the point when a heap is done as well, there is a not half bad tune it plays so I realize the heap is finished.
02/09/2019
Love thia washer
I got this washer with the pedestal washer and I love them both! I love the different settings eapecially the speed wash for my kids blankets that they HAVE to have before bed.
11/06/2019
Smart washer
Love it. Use it everyday. The clothes clean very well. We also have the matching dryer.
10/06/2019
LG Front Loading Washer
I own this LG set and must say it is one of the best purchasesI have made. Not only is the set energy efficient but the clothes seem to come out whiter and brighter every time. The cycles are definitive for the load and provide excellent care of the fabrics. The large capacity of both the washer and dryer allows me to do our comforters, bedspreads and throw rugs without a trip to the laundromat for oversized machines. Highly recommend!
21/06/2019
i want to review and try it.. i hope i can have a chance to have on of this cool lg appliances so great and cool.. i cant imagine.....how will i fe if you choose me