LG Ultra Large Smart wi-fi Enabled Front Load Washer

05/09/2019
In affection with my new clothes washer!
The washer was conveyed to my home and I was so eager to have it snared and give it a shot! The machine was conveyed and bundled pleasantly and in mint condition! The machine accompanied hoses to introduce for the hot and cold and it took us around 15 minutes aggregate to introduce it and have it up and running! I cherish the look to it so decent! The machine has a 4.5 ft. limit and it's excessively pleasant on the grounds that I can do a huge burden no issue for my family! I cherish the hardened steel drum and it is anything but difficult to stack the garments in it. The cleansing agent and cleanser have a decent cabinet in the upper left side that slides open effectively to place the dosages in for each heap. There is plenty of settings too for towels, whites, and so on. I adore the automated board and it reveals to me to what extent each heap is before it is finished. At the point when a heap is done as well, there is a not half bad tune it plays so I realize the heap is finished.
02/09/2019
Love thia washer
I got this washer with the pedestal washer and I love them both! I love the different settings eapecially the speed wash for my kids blankets that they HAVE to have before bed.
11/06/2019
Smart washer
Love it. Use it everyday. The clothes clean very well. We also have the matching dryer.
10/06/2019
LG Front Loading Washer
I own this LG set and must say it is one of the best purchasesI have made. Not only is the set energy efficient but the clothes seem to come out whiter and brighter every time. The cycles are definitive for the load and provide excellent care of the fabrics. The large capacity of both the washer and dryer allows me to do our comforters, bedspreads and throw rugs without a trip to the laundromat for oversized machines. Highly recommend!
05/05/2020
undefined
i would love to try it it looks to be a well built mac
13/12/2019
I love this so much , I need one, would love to own one . please send sample one to my house our washer is on its lasts legs and we can afford to buy any appliances right now , please help me. Sherri Leach 34 Annadea Rd Brockton Ma 02302 Thank you very much.
21/06/2019
i want to review and try it.. i hope i can have a chance to have on of this cool lg appliances so great and cool.. i cant imagine.....how will i fe if you choose me