4.7 5 0 22 22 Your ears will be delighted by the enhanced audio experience while the AI will complement your day.

LG XBOOM AI ThinQ WK7 with Google Assistant Built-in

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Anthony (Atlanta)

• 17 Comments
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

The WK7 LG ThinQ® Speaker with Google Assistant Built-In os the most powerful speaker I have ever used in my life thus far! It is durable, simple to setup, and error free. The features that come with speaker make this speaker all the more irresistible. The sound quality is exceptional! The interface is much more simplistic than I thought it would be. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with this product. It plays music beautifully, answers my questions [sensibly], and manages to be strong enough to stand up to liquid, vapors, and gases. Being lightweight is a plus! However, I wish it could be smaller and a bit more discrete. I love the design and all black color! Realistically, I could see myself utilizing this speaker and no other for the rest of my life! The product paired effortlessly with my smartphone and laptop. I never had any issues with using product at all!

Nick (Cypress)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
11/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

From installing the app to listening to quality music, this speaker and google assistant setup allows for ease of use with a high quality output. I would recommend this product to friends and family looking for a great option for portable audio needs.

Kristina (Sacramento)

• 39 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

WK7 LG ThinQ Speaker has so many features which I didn't know it would have. After I received a package, I found a very modern and stylish speaker inside. Honestly, I was expecting to receive a common design but this one went above my expectations. So, I download the app and started using it. It gives me many options to use it through the app. I have several smart devices at home which I use through the phone. It wasn't hard for me to learn this one. The quality of the volume is amazing.

jeff (Spanaway)

• 3 Comments
10/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall I liked the product, it was quick to repond to commands and it looks nice. I could do everything I wanted with it and had plenty of volume. But there is only one speaker in it even though it looks omnidirectional/has more than one, and you can't press the buttons to increase/decrease the volume of the speakers without it telling you the mic is muted if you've muted it, which is incredibly annoying.

Mike (Berkley)

• 6 Comments
10/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

The product listens pretty well, and can generally hear you from a decent distance but not needing to be that loud. I wasnt a huge fan of my music cutting out when i asked it a question...or even "hey google, volume down" doesnt need to stop playing alltogether. i think it would be good for the music to fade softly into the background but continue playing unless i told google to pause it specifically. Otherwise I had no issues connecting it or using any of the functions

Sarah (Lawton)

• 21 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am amazed with this speaker. This is the first time I have used google assistant and I would be lost without it now. The sound is amazing! I love how it’s compatible with my tv - it’s also compatible with thermostats, door locks and smart lamps. This is so light weight and high tech. It’s actually getting to know me. I’m highly impressed! Well worth the money. Any age can learn how to use this!

Natalie (Mt. Pleasant)

• 71 Comments
10/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great speaker with awesome sound! I love the fact the Google Assistant is built-in. One of my favorite features of the speaker is that I can sync it to my smart home devices. I keep this speaker in my kitchen and I make phone calls as I'm cooking dinner or add items to my to do list. This speaker definitely helps me multi-task.

nicky (Overland Park)

• 56 Comments
10/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

It may not be the most aesthetically pleasing speaker on the market, but it is a pretty cool one. This is one of the most interesting gadgets I've tried. As with other smart speakers you can talk to it and ask it questions (and everyone knows Google is the best search engine). You can ask it for the weather or to play your favorite song. It can help to keep you organized and send you reminders. With Chromecast built in, you are able to use it with music streaming services like Pandora. The sound quality is nice and clear. What really sets this speaker apart is that it can be integrated with other technologies in your house to give you a complete smart home feel. You can use it to control your lights, locks, thermostats, etc. This feature is innovative and convenient. It really feels like I'm living in the future with this speaker.

Matt (Hillsdale)

• 7 Comments
10/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

My son and I love the Google assistant, it is so helpful finding information quickly. It was a little difficult to install, thank God my son is a tech wizard. My life will be so much easier having Goggle Assistant at the sound of my voice.

Kristen (Grand Rapids)

• 15 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

WK7 LG ThinQ® Speaker with Google Assistant Built-In was so fun to try and use. My kids and I had a blast setting this up and trying it out. First, the google home app downloaded nice and quick, I wasn't sure I had a gmail account, but it popped right up, turns out my LgG5 cell phone has my gmail programmed into it. Setting up the Speaker was pretty simple, the instructions were very easy to read and understand. Once hooked between my phone, to the wifi, to the speaker... we had sound. :) the sound from the speaker was crisp and could go loud down to soft, for a nice room ambiance. I cant wait to use this with our Christmas Music. The speaker itself was a nice size and wasn't an eyesore. I put it on a shelf in the living room, and you couldn't even tell it was there. Black is a very nice color. We are super impressed, it makes us want to go out and buy all smart appliances.