4.7 5 0 26 26 Your ears will be delighted by the enhanced audio experience while the AI will complement your day.

11/3/2018
Yahiko's Speaker
The WK7 LG ThinQ® Speaker with Google Assistant Built-In os the most powerful speaker I have ever used in my life thus far! It is durable, simple to setup, and error free. The features that come with speaker make this speaker all the more irresistible. The sound quality is exceptional! The interface is much more simplistic than I thought it would be. I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with this product. It plays music beautifully, answers my questions [sensibly], and manages to be strong enough to stand up to liquid, vapors, and gases. Being lightweight is a plus! However, I wish it could be smaller and a bit more discrete. I love the design and all black color! Realistically, I could see myself utilizing this speaker and no other for the rest of my life! The product paired effortlessly with my smartphone and laptop. I never had any issues with using product at all!
11/3/2018
Exceeded expectations.
From installing the app to listening to quality music, this speaker and google assistant setup allows for ease of use with a high quality output. I would recommend this product to friends and family looking for a great option for portable audio needs.
10/31/2018
Quality is above all my expectations!!!
WK7 LG ThinQ Speaker has so many features which I didn't know it would have. After I received a package, I found a very modern and stylish speaker inside. Honestly, I was expecting to receive a common design but this one went above my expectations. So, I download the app and started using it. It gives me many options to use it through the app. I have several smart devices at home which I use through the phone. It wasn't hard for me to learn this one. The quality of the volume is amazing.
10/29/2018
speakers good
Overall I liked the product, it was quick to repond to commands and it looks nice. I could do everything I wanted with it and had plenty of volume. But there is only one speaker in it even though it looks omnidirectional/has more than one, and you can't press the buttons to increase/decrease the volume of the speakers without it telling you the mic is muted if you've muted it, which is incredibly annoying.
10/28/2018
helpful assistant
The product listens pretty well, and can generally hear you from a decent distance but not needing to be that loud. I wasnt a huge fan of my music cutting out when i asked it a question...or even "hey google, volume down" doesnt need to stop playing alltogether. i think it would be good for the music to fade softly into the background but continue playing unless i told google to pause it specifically. Otherwise I had no issues connecting it or using any of the functions
10/26/2018
Easy to use- amazing sound!
I am amazed with this speaker. This is the first time I have used google assistant and I would be lost without it now. The sound is amazing! I love how it’s compatible with my tv - it’s also compatible with thermostats, door locks and smart lamps. This is so light weight and high tech. It’s actually getting to know me. I’m highly impressed! Well worth the money. Any age can learn how to use this!
10/24/2018
Wonderful sound!
Great speaker with awesome sound! I love the fact the Google Assistant is built-in. One of my favorite features of the speaker is that I can sync it to my smart home devices. I keep this speaker in my kitchen and I make phone calls as I'm cooking dinner or add items to my to do list. This speaker definitely helps me multi-task.
10/23/2018
Awesome
It may not be the most aesthetically pleasing speaker on the market, but it is a pretty cool one. This is one of the most interesting gadgets I've tried. As with other smart speakers you can talk to it and ask it questions (and everyone knows Google is the best search engine). You can ask it for the weather or to play your favorite song. It can help to keep you organized and send you reminders. With Chromecast built in, you are able to use it with music streaming services like Pandora. The sound quality is nice and clear. What really sets this speaker apart is that it can be integrated with other technologies in your house to give you a complete smart home feel. You can use it to control your lights, locks, thermostats, etc. This feature is innovative and convenient. It really feels like I'm living in the future with this speaker.
10/21/2018
Life is easier now
My son and I love the Google assistant, it is so helpful finding information quickly. It was a little difficult to install, thank God my son is a tech wizard. My life will be so much easier having Goggle Assistant at the sound of my voice.
Happy Campers :)
WK7 LG ThinQ® Speaker with Google Assistant Built-In was so fun to try and use. My kids and I had a blast setting this up and trying it out. First, the google home app downloaded nice and quick, I wasn't sure I had a gmail account, but it popped right up, turns out my LgG5 cell phone has my gmail programmed into it. Setting up the Speaker was pretty simple, the instructions were very easy to read and understand. Once hooked between my phone, to the wifi, to the speaker... we had sound. :) the sound from the speaker was crisp and could go loud down to soft, for a nice room ambiance. I cant wait to use this with our Christmas Music. The speaker itself was a nice size and wasn't an eyesore. I put it on a shelf in the living room, and you couldn't even tell it was there. Black is a very nice color. We are super impressed, it makes us want to go out and buy all smart appliances.
Speaker That Sounds and Looks Cool
I thought WK7 LG ThinQ® Speaker with Google Assistant Built-In is a good speaker. I really enjoy the Google Home assistant. I did have a little problem setting it up out of the box. I also wish I could use this speaker as a speaker for plug in devices, I think that would be really cool. The sound was good and the device looks nice and sleek.
Very good speaker
I like the sound quality and ease of connecting it to media devices. The size is small, unlike other speakers
LG ThinQ WK7 review
The LG speaker itself is very impressive. The bass boost is good as well. If you don't like the bass you can actually turn it off. The LG App itself isn't really that user-friendly. The google assistant is a great feature to have in the speaker. Although I have only used it a few times it worked okay. The product is very good. It is easy to set up. The music sounds clearer than most other speakers I have had in the past. The Speaker offers a whole lot of powerful sound, all for a very nice price, and should satisfy those looking to bump their kitchen or living room. If you want a speaker that has it all this is it. It is affordable, sounds great, has google assistant and it works with other LG products. I would recommend this product because it's all in one speaker. The functionality is very good.
10/17/2018
LG WK 6 Thinkq quick review
Easy set up with my current Google home set up. It can pick up my voice easy. Sounds amazing. Very good high and low ends and bass really good for its size
10/16/2018
I love this speaker. I like that its not huge and it doesn't take up much space. I live that the sound quality is perfect!!