4.7 5 0 23 23 The LG PK3 has more to sound than sound. Whether you're in a pool or in the shower, this water-resistant speaker fits in the palm of your hand, so you can keep the party close at all times.

LG XBOOM Go PK3

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Christopher (Buckeye)

• 4 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

So i'll admit, Im kind of a bluetooth speaker abuser. I go through probably 2 or 3 speakers a year due my type of work and i have to admit, this little guy is a trooper. Im sure it will eventual meet its fate but until then, it turns out to be a true trooper. In the course of 3 weeks, ive charged it 3 times and thats considering it was used 5-6 hours a night on medium volume. I'll be brief on what type of environment its serving it, its typically outside in a construction environment. Meaning its getting hammered with constant dirt and dust. The speaker grills do eventually get clogged with dirt but just blowing it off with a air chuck works well. This speaker will ride around an open cab bulldozer being constantly jerked around and will not skip a beat. Its been left outside during a surprise monsoon storm and the next day worked just fine. I'll also mention diesel being spilled on it didnt phase it. Over all this is a great little speaker, id perfer it over my previous bose.

Brian (Weston)

• 4 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great sound in a small package. It easily fills a room with sound and synched up in seconds. The sound came out clear without any distortion and the design was aesthetically pleasing.

ADAM (Pensacola)

• 1 Comment
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the LG PK3 IPX7. My first impression when I opened the box and held it was that this was a high quality well built speaker. It felt durable and had a slight weight to it that felt like a quality build, unlike cheap speakers that have a bit of a light weight/plastic more "hollow" feel to them. The design is sleek and pleasant, connecting to my phone was a breeze and quick. I like the waterproof feel of the buttons on top and the charger/aux port on back was very well made and insulated with plastic to keep safe from water. The sound was very crisp and clear, the bass was very good and filled my living room with a nice amount of rich sound for such a small speaker. I like that the bass wasn't too over the top it felt like a perfect balance to me with the bass enhanced. I gave this speaker a very good go around as I use portable speakers daily at work. The battery life was perfect for me, I have used it daily and had no issues whatsoever. I would highly recommend this speaker!

Allie (Monroe Twp)

• 2 Comments
10/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

It was super easy to hook up but I could see it being difficult if you were not technologically advanced. Once hooked up it is capable of playing music from your phone and is so great to be your own dj at your house from anywhere in your house! I cannot wait to use this at a BBQ next summer!! I think this was easy to use but I grew up with technology, the sound quality was awesome and the connectivity was very good! I loved the product and would consider giving as Christmas gifts. I have another tower speaker that is harder to hook up and is more expensive and is constantly disconnecting, I prefer the PK3 IPX7 and it has the added quality of being waterproof

John (Astoria)

• 2 Uploads
  • 17 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

First off, I had some issues with the bluetooth connection/drivers/app which was frustrating. Beyond that the bass/sound in general is excellent. The battery life is much longer than I expected and lasted all 12 hours playing outside in the rain walking around. The rubber feet make it great for 'sticking' in wet areas too.

Matthew (Chillicothe)

• 9 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am so happy to have this amazing PK3 IPX7 Water Resistant Portable Bluetooth Speak with Meridian Technology! The sound is so wonderful and clear with easy to use and access on the nice attractive device. I absolutely love this product and the innovative technology is top quality above others. I cannot recommend this highly enough! All stars and more if I could!

Evan (Brooklyn)

• 7 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

The portable speaker has great sound quality. It is a bit big for a portable speaker if you're traveling, but the sound quality really makes up for it. It also has a great design, and is very functional

will (Greenfield)

• 6 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This speaker works amazing I was blown away by the qaulity of the sound and able to take it to any room in the house with the blue tooth connection. Even took it in the bathroom while showering the moisture from the steam in there didn't effect it at all. I absolutely love it!

Tyler (Nampa)

• 1 Comment
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This speaker sounds amazing! The bass boost feature gives the sound an extra boost and it sounds great. The speaker is loud enough to clearly fill up an entire room while sounding amazing. The battery life is great. The water resistant feature is a great plus because I can take this speaker anywhere I go and not worry about ruining the speaker if it gets wet.

Ryan (Midvale)

• 12 Comments
10/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am pretty impressed with this little speaker. For the size it puts out quite a punch, it can easily fill a room. The battery life is great and its built pretty rugged so its great to take on the go. Being water resistant is another great feature. The bluetooth option is great but I also like that you can hook up any device with an aux cable. I would recommend this speaker, its pretty great.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours