4.7 5 0 27 27 The LG PK3 has more to sound than sound. Whether you're in a pool or in the shower, this water-resistant speaker fits in the palm of your hand, so you can keep the party close at all times.

10/30/2018
Passes the environmental test...
So i'll admit, Im kind of a bluetooth speaker abuser. I go through probably 2 or 3 speakers a year due my type of work and i have to admit, this little guy is a trooper. Im sure it will eventual meet its fate but until then, it turns out to be a true trooper. In the course of 3 weeks, ive charged it 3 times and thats considering it was used 5-6 hours a night on medium volume. I'll be brief on what type of environment its serving it, its typically outside in a construction environment. Meaning its getting hammered with constant dirt and dust. The speaker grills do eventually get clogged with dirt but just blowing it off with a air chuck works well. This speaker will ride around an open cab bulldozer being constantly jerked around and will not skip a beat. Its been left outside during a surprise monsoon storm and the next day worked just fine. I'll also mention diesel being spilled on it didnt phase it. Over all this is a great little speaker, id perfer it over my previous bose.
10/30/2018
A powerful little speaker
Great sound in a small package. It easily fills a room with sound and synched up in seconds. The sound came out clear without any distortion and the design was aesthetically pleasing.
10/25/2018
Awesome Speaker, Crisp Sound, Sleek Look
I love the LG PK3 IPX7. My first impression when I opened the box and held it was that this was a high quality well built speaker. It felt durable and had a slight weight to it that felt like a quality build, unlike cheap speakers that have a bit of a light weight/plastic more "hollow" feel to them. The design is sleek and pleasant, connecting to my phone was a breeze and quick. I like the waterproof feel of the buttons on top and the charger/aux port on back was very well made and insulated with plastic to keep safe from water. The sound was very crisp and clear, the bass was very good and filled my living room with a nice amount of rich sound for such a small speaker. I like that the bass wasn't too over the top it felt like a perfect balance to me with the bass enhanced. I gave this speaker a very good go around as I use portable speakers daily at work. The battery life was perfect for me, I have used it daily and had no issues whatsoever. I would highly recommend this speaker!
10/23/2018
Speaker for your needs
It was super easy to hook up but I could see it being difficult if you were not technologically advanced. Once hooked up it is capable of playing music from your phone and is so great to be your own dj at your house from anywhere in your house! I cannot wait to use this at a BBQ next summer!! I think this was easy to use but I grew up with technology, the sound quality was awesome and the connectivity was very good! I loved the product and would consider giving as Christmas gifts. I have another tower speaker that is harder to hook up and is more expensive and is constantly disconnecting, I prefer the PK3 IPX7 and it has the added quality of being waterproof
10/17/2018
Sticky In Wet Situations, Solid Sound
First off, I had some issues with the bluetooth connection/drivers/app which was frustrating. Beyond that the bass/sound in general is excellent. The battery life is much longer than I expected and lasted all 12 hours playing outside in the rain walking around. The rubber feet make it great for 'sticking' in wet areas too.
Amazing Sound Bluetooth Speaker
I am so happy to have this amazing PK3 IPX7 Water Resistant Portable Bluetooth Speak with Meridian Technology! The sound is so wonderful and clear with easy to use and access on the nice attractive device. I absolutely love this product and the innovative technology is top quality above others. I cannot recommend this highly enough! All stars and more if I could!
Great Speaker Sound
The portable speaker has great sound quality. It is a bit big for a portable speaker if you're traveling, but the sound quality really makes up for it. It also has a great design, and is very functional
Blown Away
This speaker works amazing I was blown away by the qaulity of the sound and able to take it to any room in the house with the blue tooth connection. Even took it in the bathroom while showering the moisture from the steam in there didn't effect it at all. I absolutely love it!
10/16/2018
Amazing, great sounding speaker!
This speaker sounds amazing! The bass boost feature gives the sound an extra boost and it sounds great. The speaker is loud enough to clearly fill up an entire room while sounding amazing. The battery life is great. The water resistant feature is a great plus because I can take this speaker anywhere I go and not worry about ruining the speaker if it gets wet.
10/14/2018
Great little speaker!
I am pretty impressed with this little speaker. For the size it puts out quite a punch, it can easily fill a room. The battery life is great and its built pretty rugged so its great to take on the go. Being water resistant is another great feature. The bluetooth option is great but I also like that you can hook up any device with an aux cable. I would recommend this speaker, its pretty great.
Awesome Speaker
I really liked the design of the speaker and I liked how easy it was to connect the speaker to my smartphone. Also I really liked the quality of sound that came from the speaker when I was listening to music or watching a video I felt the sound that came out made listening to my favorite music or videos a lot more enjoyable and the sound was crystal clear without any problems. And I liked how fast it seemed to charge and how long the charge last on the speaker and how easy it is to move from room to room and how it does not take up a lot of space. I would say the only thing that I disliked was the charging cord that came with the speaker I felt it was very short which made it hard to charge the speaker sometimes and because of the short charging cord it could not stretch very far when charging it and it had to be right next to a outlet to charge right but other than that I think it is a wonderful speaker.
Value for price
Volume is pretty good and fills the room. I havent tried using it outdoors. Decent sound quality. However, I didn't see a noticeable difference with Enhanced Bass mode. The charger cable did not come with an adapter.  The microphone on the speaker is good and cancels out noise. I could use the speaker to take calls. Overall its a good value for money. If you are looking for a decent portable speaker, definitely recommended in its price range.
Packs a punch
This is a great on-the-go bluetooth speaker. Its size makes it easy for me to pack it in a backpack or a small bag. I love how loud the audio can be turned up to without any distortion. The bass booster works really well when playing music and packs a punch. When using the speakers to play video dialogue and having the bass booster active, it makes the voices sound flat. However, if I turn off bass booster for listening to video dialogue, it sounds a lot better. This is a minor nuisance because most of the time I'll be using it to listen to music. The water resistance is a nice touch. I do wish that it was dust proof so that I would be more comfortable bringing the speaker to the beach. Overall, I think the speaker sounds great and is very portable.
Awesome water resistant speaker
This speaker is very handy specially to keep hearing my favorite songs even in the shower. Loving it
10/12/2018
Awesome sound with music on the go!
This product is awesome. I thought it was going to be something smaller but it was bigger. The speaker has excellent sound and great volume. I would recommend though turning the bass feature off if you will be playing it really loud. I have already told a family member about it and they bought one.