4.7 5 0 21 21 There is more to sound than sound with LG PK5. This speaker has Meridian Audio Technology, and up to 18 hours of battery life for a non-stop party you can take anywhere.

LG XBOOM Go PK5

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Richa (San Francisco)

• 5 Comments
10/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Lg pk5 px5 water resistant portable Bluetooth speaker is amazing. This has become my go to speaker during shower. The sound quality is amazing and it’s easy to use.

Anthony (West Liberty)

10/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

Overall I really liked this speaker. Very clean and durable design. The sound was better than expected, with multiple options for adjustment. Clear vocals and great bass!

Sumit (West Des Moines)

• 9 Comments
10/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

Let me start with the sound quality first because that is the main reason why people buy speakers. To my surprise, the sound quality is way-way better than many speakers I had in past. You can feel the bass. It's super easy to install and operate. My 4 years old learned that in 1 day. Another good feature is the battery backup. It's amazing. I've tried that 3 times and it's definitely more than 15 hours. My 4-year-old accidentally spilled water on it when I was opening the box but as expected that didn't impact the speakers because they are water resistant. It's very easy to pair with Bluetooth and to connect with a 3.5 mm jack cable. The mood light can be turned on/off on this unit by pressing and holding the light bulb icon button for two seconds. The mood light synchronizes with your music. The only drawback is it doesn't have support for optical output cable. But that's okay because it's too much to ask from a Bluetooth speaker. Overall I'm very happy with it.

Chris (Richmond)

10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

I took my time reviewing the LG PK5 speaker. I wanted to be able to provide the most honest review possible. This is an excellent speaker. I would say it's definitely premium, without the premium price. It's also pretty rare to find a quality speaker with LED lights. That's REALLY nice. Pros USB-C for easy charging sound responsive color LEDs Daisy chain multiple speakers Integrated handle(s) Waterproof Long lasting battery Low lows and high highs Skip and previous song from speaker Cons Not the most aesthetically pleasing LED on/off/change button shared with voice assistance button

Javier (Totowa)

• 3 Comments
10/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

The product is great. It easily connected to my phone, laptop, and iPad. The sound quality was very good. It is cool to see the different colors while music plays. It also did well with enhancing the sound for videos. It was very easy to use and get started.

Victor (NEW YORK)

• 9 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed the battery life. The Bluetooth connectivity is also very good, never had disruptions or signal breaks. It is very easy to use. I personally like the design (my wife didn't). I don't like the lights, but since we can disable it, its fine. I like the extra connection with P2 port. I think the sound is good and clear, although I was expecting the bass to be loader at lower volumes. Build quality is fantastic, it seems something that can resit to a lot, which is pretty impressive. I didn't like the fact that it needs a more powerful charger which is not included. If it requires something out of ordinary, like a 2A charger it should included, otherwise people can dislike the product due to a simple detail like this. I also had to read the manual carefully to figure that out.

Ajay (Chino Hills)

10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

This thing is actually pretty cool. The lights go with the music, the music can get very loud and the build construction on the thing is solid. I love that it uses a modern USB connector (USB-c) for charging. I like how you can easily adjust the bass and vocal modes to make whatever music is currently playing sound best. Overall this thing is awesome!

ed (New Haven)

• 13 Comments
10/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

The PK5 PX5 Water Resistant Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Meridian Technology is by far the finest bluetooth speaker available

Justin (Reform)

10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Worked easily with my Samsung galaxy s7 edge. The sound was crisp and clean. The speaker had high quality sound with a lot of bass. The battery life is amazing, I use it a lot in four days and the battery didn't drain as fast as I thought. The only thing I didn't like about it was how long it takes to charge, the first day I charge it took the whole day to get to 100%.

Shawn (Abington)

• 4 Comments
10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Pros: great audio quality and bass and good clear vocals nice lights that flash according to your music charges fast and lasts a long time on one charge looks like Johnny Number 5 from the short circuit 1980s movies works with all devices pretty much fast to connect to Bluetooth Cons: the volume either gets to high or too low so you got to decide do you want my music really loud or really low? the volume jump is big a bit heavy to carry it needs to be even more awesome than it already is! *highly recommended product!*

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours