4.8 5 0 24 24 There is more to sound than sound with LG PK5. This speaker has Meridian Audio Technology, and up to 18 hours of battery life for a non-stop party you can take anywhere.

10/23/2018
Amazing sound quality
The Lg pk5 px5 water resistant portable Bluetooth speaker is amazing. This has become my go to speaker during shower. The sound quality is amazing and it’s easy to use.
10/22/2018
A must have party favorite!
Overall I really liked this speaker. Very clean and durable design. The sound was better than expected, with multiple options for adjustment. Clear vocals and great bass!
10/20/2018
Amazing sound
Let me start with the sound quality first because that is the main reason why people buy speakers. To my surprise, the sound quality is way-way better than many speakers I had in past. You can feel the bass. It's super easy to install and operate. My 4 years old learned that in 1 day. Another good feature is the battery backup. It's amazing. I've tried that 3 times and it's definitely more than 15 hours. My 4-year-old accidentally spilled water on it when I was opening the box but as expected that didn't impact the speakers because they are water resistant. It's very easy to pair with Bluetooth and to connect with a 3.5 mm jack cable. The mood light can be turned on/off on this unit by pressing and holding the light bulb icon button for two seconds. The mood light synchronizes with your music. The only drawback is it doesn't have support for optical output cable. But that's okay because it's too much to ask from a Bluetooth speaker. Overall I'm very happy with it.
10/18/2018
Great speaker overall
I took my time reviewing the LG PK5 speaker. I wanted to be able to provide the most honest review possible. This is an excellent speaker. I would say it's definitely premium, without the premium price. It's also pretty rare to find a quality speaker with LED lights. That's REALLY nice. Pros USB-C for easy charging sound responsive color LEDs Daisy chain multiple speakers Integrated handle(s) Waterproof Long lasting battery Low lows and high highs Skip and previous song from speaker Cons Not the most aesthetically pleasing LED on/off/change button shared with voice assistance button
10/17/2018
LG Speakers
The product is great. It easily connected to my phone, laptop, and iPad. The sound quality was very good. It is cool to see the different colors while music plays. It also did well with enhancing the sound for videos. It was very easy to use and get started.
10/16/2018
Amazing build quality
I really enjoyed the battery life. The Bluetooth connectivity is also very good, never had disruptions or signal breaks. It is very easy to use. I personally like the design (my wife didn't). I don't like the lights, but since we can disable it, its fine. I like the extra connection with P2 port. I think the sound is good and clear, although I was expecting the bass to be loader at lower volumes. Build quality is fantastic, it seems something that can resit to a lot, which is pretty impressive. I didn't like the fact that it needs a more powerful charger which is not included. If it requires something out of ordinary, like a 2A charger it should included, otherwise people can dislike the product due to a simple detail like this. I also had to read the manual carefully to figure that out.
10/16/2018
The little LG speaker that could
This thing is actually pretty cool. The lights go with the music, the music can get very loud and the build construction on the thing is solid. I love that it uses a modern USB connector (USB-c) for charging. I like how you can easily adjust the bass and vocal modes to make whatever music is currently playing sound best. Overall this thing is awesome!
10/14/2018
A speaker with big quality
The PK5 PX5 Water Resistant Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Meridian Technology is by far the finest bluetooth speaker available
LG Px5 Water resistant portable speaker
Worked easily with my Samsung galaxy s7 edge. The sound was crisp and clean. The speaker had high quality sound with a lot of bass. The battery life is amazing, I use it a lot in four days and the battery didn't drain as fast as I thought. The only thing I didn't like about it was how long it takes to charge, the first day I charge it took the whole day to get to 100%.
Best Speaker Around!
Pros: great audio quality and bass and good clear vocals nice lights that flash according to your music charges fast and lasts a long time on one charge looks like Johnny Number 5 from the short circuit 1980s movies works with all devices pretty much fast to connect to Bluetooth Cons: the volume either gets to high or too low so you got to decide do you want my music really loud or really low? the volume jump is big a bit heavy to carry it needs to be even more awesome than it already is! *highly recommended product!*
Very Nice Speaker
I have tried a number of Bluetooth speakers, & honestly been pretty underwhelmed by most of them. When I got the LG PK5, I will admit that I actually had really high expectations as I am a fan of LG products, & for the most part, the PK5 lived up to those expectations. The speaker has a strong Bluetooth connection which allows you to move around pretty freely without issue. I think the sound quality is really good, especially while the "Clear Vocal" & "Enhanced Bass" are used. Placing the speaker in my living room, I can hear music no matter where I go in my single story house & can also hear it in my backyard & detached garage if my back door is left open. There may be slight distortion when the volume is at max, specifically when there is heavy bass & vocals at the same time. Overall, I would definitely recommend the PK5 but might try the PK7 to see if it provides a bit more volume & clarity with its dual tweeter setup, but I'm a former DJ that is probably being over picky.
Better then Sony
Not many BT speakers have Apt x, let alone aptx HD. Got them for that. The light d and brighten with the beat, and you can enhance the bass. Worked easily with my LG v30 and power amp. Sound is pretty decent. Better than the Sony offerings I have heard. I didn't hear them side by side with the UE, which is also like, but these are technologically superior. On a blind test, I was surprised how good they sounded.
Love this speaker!
Very loud and clear. Bass is sufficient enough but does not cause speaker to shake to the point where speaker moves. Love the design but would do without the light effects. Very easy to connect to bluetooth and no issues operating speaker. It is a plus that it is water resistant and I would suggest this speakers to others. Overall good speaker!
nice little speaker
nice looking mini-speaker with great sound with nothing to dislike about it
LG PK5 Blue Tooth Speaker
I love that it lasts up to 18 hours that gives me all the time I need to recharge it it has great quality volume! I love that it can par with pretty much any of my Bluetooth devices around me like my phone,tablet,laptop Love the acton grip so I can easily and securely carry it anywhere I like the synchronizing lights as beats happen during music Very cool that it has a built in mic to answer calls with and speaker phone very handy! the passive radiators built in are great because I listen to alot of music with alot of bass! overall very great product