4.8 5 0 26 26 The LG PK7 has more to sound than sound. With Meridian Audio Technology and built-in LED lighting, the party doesn’t have to stay under one roof.

10/31/2018
my speaker review
I love the Pk7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker system with meridian audio and dual tweeters. It was so easy to set up and it works great. The sound is very good quality and the lights are perfect addition for this system. We can take it with us camping or to the beach. I recommend this product to all others.
10/27/2018
Awesome Awesome Product to Have
I Tried This Product and Its Really Impressive Over My Current Other Brand Portable Bluetooth Speakers. Really Awesome Sound and Bass Is Really Good You Can Fell all The Beats and Enjoy It. I Recommended This Product.
10/25/2018
LG Portable Bluetooth Speaker PK7
I like to hear music and this Portable Bluetooth speaker is a good companion for listening to my favorites as well as small evening get to-gethers. The construction looks very sturdy. Charges quickly and lasts easily for one go. The Music Flow app is a good add on to control the Light Theme. The sound quality overall and the deep bass is good for a portable speaker. I just wish I had another one of this to pair with and use the sync feature.
10/19/2018
Super Speaker!
I received a PK7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves music on the go or at home. Great to use anywhere honestly! This product stays charged for a long period. There is no distortion when playing music loudly. Great product all around!
10/18/2018
Better than the rest
it has a generous battery capacity (up up 22 hours). My wife loves her rap music and the deep bass sound is noticeably much better than our last Bluetooth speakers . We took this with us on our vacation to Florida and though it is a little hefty it is easily portable and also splash/weather resistant Other people at the hotel pool even asked us all about it , wanting one for themselves, because it sounded so impressive. The little ones loved the light show it displays and was brighting up the pool area as the sun had went down . This feature is the one I myself like a lot . It nice also never missing important line calls since you can still receive them through the speaker if you wish to do so .This is another feature our last one didn't have either . My PROS -22 HRS PLAY TIME CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND WEATHER RESISTANT HANDS FREE PHONE CALLS UP TO 6 FT. AWAY SOLIDLY BUILT CONS-PROPRIETARY CHARGET -WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN USB 'C' OR PHONE CHARGER ADAPTABLE APP COULD USE IMPROVEMENTS
10/13/2018
Big sound in a small package
I'm not one to talk about technical things. But my ears know what they like, and my ears love this speaker. With portability and versatility, the PK7 speaker by LG boasts a large sound in a small package. This speaker comes in at just under 9 lbs in weight, which makes it a bit heavy for a portable speaker, but it has an easy to use carrying handle. It has dual woofers and tweeters on the front, plus bass boosters on the side. It really gives the unit a full sound. There is an app you can pair and download if you're an android user to give you some control over the on board lights show, and it also allows you to turn on the clear voice and deep bass modes. Why you would run the speaker without those on, I don't know. It really makes the highs and lows sound their best. It also hosts a rechargable battery, which can last all day at medium volume. All in all, if you're looking for a high end speaker at a medium price, this speaker is a great choice!
10/12/2018
Attractive and Awesome
LG PK7 is attractive, waterproof, loud bass and extremely durable portable speaker. Awesome battery life of 20-22 hrs playback, which means party all night long. Amazing High sound quality. Great value for money. The things i didn't like is that it does not have usb port and no iphone control app.
10/12/2018
Awesome Bluetooth Speaker
I really love this speaker. I enjoy the 22 hours of charge. I connect it to my Alexa and it works well. I am very impressed by the lights and the settings on the speaker. It works great at clarifying the voices and turning on the bass. It is nice that it is waterproof too. I have taken it outside on my balcony and it is easily moved. I get a strong Bluetooth connection from everywhere in my home. I highly recommend this speaker to everyone. It is a great value and the quality is superb.
ONE LOUD SPEAKER
I’m glad my neighbors are t close to my house when using this amazing speaker! It is incredibly loud and has crisp and perfect sound. I love the lights that blink with the beat of the music. Very easy to use, and so portable!
LG PK7 GREAT BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
I love audio quality and durability of the speaker bluetooth connectivity is great and I like the fact that it has an auxiliary port
10/11/2018
Functionality, Performance and Value!
The design of the PK7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Meridian Audio & Dual Tweeters has certainly grown on me since I started using it. I like the sturdy construction, available light feature and functional to-go design. The audio sound produced is very clean and consistent across multiple inputs and genres. The bass has a very good balance with the treble even as the volume is adjusted. There was clearly a lot of R&D done on this with collaboration with Meridian Audio to produce a versatile Bluetooth enabled speaker that can be used on the go or stationary. This is a huge upgrade from my previous cheap Bluetooth speaker and makes me appreciate quality sound even more! At the price point this is a very good option for anyone who loves music.
Hefty yet funky
I have never owned a bluetooth speaker and was excited to try. First thing I noticed is that it's weighty so durable and well put together. A few picky things I did not like. There were no instructions in the box. Again since I've never used a speaker like this had no idea what to do with it and didn't want to break it or mess anything up from my lack of know how. The lights are a nice touch however would like to have an option to either turn them off or to stay a certain color. The sound is fantastic. Nice deep rich tones that make you feel like you're getting enveloped in the music coming out of the speakers.
10/10/2018
Awesome Cool Portable Speaker!
I received the PK7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Meridian Audio & Dual Tweeters from the Home Tester Club totally free for trying it out at Home and provide my honest reviews in return. It has the following features which makes it the best Speaker I have ever owned: (1) Meridian Audio technology (2) AptX HD Audio (3) Connect wirelessly from a distance (4) Rechargeable battery (5) Weather- and splash-resistant design (6) 40W RMS system power (7) Dual tweeters (8) Dual passive radiators (9) Action grip (10) Bluetooth speakerphone (11) Built-in microphone (12) Beat lighting It has a good look and feel with a great sound. For the size, this speaker can pump out some good volume without distorting the sound. The speaker has a solid construction that looks great where every you decide to take it. The Bluetooth is quick and easy to set up. I have already recommended it to several of my friends and family and many of them bought it already and are totally in love with this Speaker.
Super Speaker
The bluetooth speaker has a good weight to it, the sound is crisp and clear, bass just right, i love this speaker, it also holds a good charge, works with your phone call i like that feature. Overall the best portable bluetooth speaker on the market hands done.
VERY POWERFUL!
The LG PK7 is one of the best sounding bluetooth speakers I have used. It is a boosted bass speaker,, and those who love bass will love it. It has very rich bass and also can be played loudly, which is my goal. I do not think I have encountered another blue tooth speaker with such a powerful sound, and the lights are an added bonus! It seems very well made and is not at all flimsy. The speaker is simple to set up and use. The onboard controls are easy to see and self explanatory. You also get the option of controlling it from your mobile device. It comes with a removable cord, and performs well as a cordless. A very powerful speaker.