4.8 5 0 22 22 The LG PK7 has more to sound than sound. With Meridian Audio Technology and built-in LED lighting, the party doesn’t have to stay under one roof.

LG XBOOM Go PK7

• 4.8 out of 5 from

janine (San Diego)

• 39 Comments
10/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the Pk7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker system with meridian audio and dual tweeters. It was so easy to set up and it works great. The sound is very good quality and the lights are perfect addition for this system. We can take it with us camping or to the beach. I recommend this product to all others.

krunal (Roswell)

• 4 Comments
10/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I Tried This Product and Its Really Impressive Over My Current Other Brand Portable Bluetooth Speakers. Really Awesome Sound and Bass Is Really Good You Can Fell all The Beats and Enjoy It. I Recommended This Product.

Jurie (Aurora)

• 10 Comments
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like to hear music and this Portable Bluetooth speaker is a good companion for listening to my favorites as well as small evening get to-gethers. The construction looks very sturdy. Charges quickly and lasts easily for one go. The Music Flow app is a good add on to control the Light Theme. The sound quality overall and the deep bass is good for a portable speaker. I just wish I had another one of this to pair with and use the sync feature.

Lindsey (Columbus)

• 34 Comments
10/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

I received a PK7 Portable Bluetooth Speaker for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves music on the go or at home. Great to use anywhere honestly! This product stays charged for a long period. There is no distortion when playing music loudly. Great product all around!

Ethan (Beechgrove)

• 7 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

it has a generous battery capacity (up up 22 hours). My wife loves her rap music and the deep bass sound is noticeably much better than our last Bluetooth speakers . We took this with us on our vacation to Florida and though it is a little hefty it is easily portable and also splash/weather resistant Other people at the hotel pool even asked us all about it , wanting one for themselves, because it sounded so impressive. The little ones loved the light show it displays and was brighting up the pool area as the sun had went down . This feature is the one I myself like a lot . It nice also never missing important line calls since you can still receive them through the speaker if you wish to do so .This is another feature our last one didn't have either . My PROS -22 HRS PLAY TIME CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND WEATHER RESISTANT HANDS FREE PHONE CALLS UP TO 6 FT. AWAY SOLIDLY BUILT CONS-PROPRIETARY CHARGET -WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN USB 'C' OR PHONE CHARGER ADAPTABLE APP COULD USE IMPROVEMENTS

Alexandria (Newport News)

• 42 Comments
10/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm not one to talk about technical things. But my ears know what they like, and my ears love this speaker. With portability and versatility, the PK7 speaker by LG boasts a large sound in a small package. This speaker comes in at just under 9 lbs in weight, which makes it a bit heavy for a portable speaker, but it has an easy to use carrying handle. It has dual woofers and tweeters on the front, plus bass boosters on the side. It really gives the unit a full sound. There is an app you can pair and download if you're an android user to give you some control over the on board lights show, and it also allows you to turn on the clear voice and deep bass modes. Why you would run the speaker without those on, I don't know. It really makes the highs and lows sound their best. It also hosts a rechargable battery, which can last all day at medium volume. All in all, if you're looking for a high end speaker at a medium price, this speaker is a great choice!

Neha (Arlington)

• 20 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

LG PK7 is attractive, waterproof, loud bass and extremely durable portable speaker. Awesome battery life of 20-22 hrs playback, which means party all night long. Amazing High sound quality. Great value for money. The things i didn't like is that it does not have usb port and no iphone control app.

Corey (Indianapolis)

• 4 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really love this speaker. I enjoy the 22 hours of charge. I connect it to my Alexa and it works well. I am very impressed by the lights and the settings on the speaker. It works great at clarifying the voices and turning on the bass. It is nice that it is waterproof too. I have taken it outside on my balcony and it is easily moved. I get a strong Bluetooth connection from everywhere in my home. I highly recommend this speaker to everyone. It is a great value and the quality is superb.

Jaimsie (Hackettstown)

• 11 Comments
10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’m glad my neighbors are t close to my house when using this amazing speaker! It is incredibly loud and has crisp and perfect sound. I love the lights that blink with the beat of the music. Very easy to use, and so portable!

William (Stockton)

• 5 Comments
10/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love audio quality and durability of the speaker bluetooth connectivity is great and I like the fact that it has an auxiliary port

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours