3.7 5 0 92 92 Repels head lice. With natural essential oils; gentle for daily use; tangle-free formula.
Lice Shield Lice Repellent Shampoo & Conditioner

31/12/2019
Bug b gone
I am raising my 6 yr old great nephew & 10 yr old great niece. I have used this shampoo this since my great nephew came home from kindergarten not once but twice with lice. He had pretty much a buzz cut except for on top. I couldn't believe he even got it. So I was afraid my niece who has thick long hair would get it as well. I treated him with medicated shampoo to treat his issue. I only used this shampoo to treat her. It doesn't smell very good, but it worked! She never got it! Since then as a preventive measure I always treat them a few times a week & the first 1-2 months of school with this shampoo. Its been a year & no buggy visitors so far!
18/12/2019
Doesn’t work
I found that this lice shampoo repels people more than lice! It has an awful smell that makes your hair stink. And it doesn’t stop kids from bringing home bugs! The best thing I have found to keep them away is the tea tree oil!
20/09/2019
amazing
I love this product. When you have kids in school this product is heaven sent. Its cheap, it actually smells pretty good and the best part of all IT WORKS.
23/07/2019
BugsBeGone
I think it works pretty good at helping repel lice. There was a breakout at my granddaughters school... they all got it, but after getting rid of it and using this product a couple times a week, they've not gotten it again
27/01/2019
lice blocker
once we heard of one child in daughters school having lice this was our go to shampoo to help prevent her getting them. we don't use it all the time but i have tried to make sure we use it at least once a week during school time. cross my fingers knock on wood she hasn't had lice yet and i hope it stays that way. we all have heard the bad stuff those little things can do and be. we also like this brands dangler spray for the same purpose
12/10/2018
Great for when kids start school
I used this product after my great niece/ daughter came to me with a lice issue . I started treating the issue with prescribed hair product .then after the issue was gone used this shampoo to prevent the issue from happening again. It worked. It is also sold as a spray
20/08/2018
For my daughter this shampoo worked well but the smell is not very good but I think that's what deters the lice, I feel it did it's job, I wasn't expecting it to smell like roses considering it's used to get to help the bugs stay away
16/08/2018
I wasn't impressed with this product at all.It really don't keep your child from getting lice. it's to detour them from their heads but again they might still get it. Which did in fact happened but anyways I will use another product that find to work.
27/07/2018
THANKFULLY I HAVE NOT HAD THE OCCASION TO NEED THIS PRODUCT. BUT MY NEIGHBORS CHILDREN HAD REASON TO TRY IT AN IT WORKED VERY WELL
17/07/2018
Oh no this give me a headache the smells is so strong no so good
14/07/2018
After battling an infested school all year last year... this product did not work to keep my daughter from attracting more head lice!
07/06/2018
The smell wasn't very favorable to my daughter who got lice in school. I used it often and still did not repell the lice. Had no affect on the nits. I can't recommend this product!
22/05/2018
The scent of this lice shampoo is horrendous. It did not protect against my daughter from getting lice. I used This so often on her that her scalp actually started peeling and burning. I do not recommend.
01/05/2018
I usually buy this at Wal-Mart or Walgreens, it's around $8 at Wal-Mart and $10 at Walgreens. I've been using this for around 3 yrs on my kids and knock on wood they only got it once. This stuff actually works!!! Lice shampoo is so expensive and rarely works, I use conditioner allot and comb through the hair, it gets rid of them and I use this to keep them away, we use it 3 times a week. I recommend this to everyone.
08/04/2018
This works! It's expensive, but worth it. I work at a school and tell all the parents about it.