3.7 5 0 46 46 Repels head lice. With natural essential oils; gentle for daily use; tangle-free formula.
Lice Shield Lice Repellent Shampoo & Conditioner

22/07/2017
I tried did not work at all ended getting a natural repellant that works and keeps my kid lice free. I tried and she still got lice.
04/06/2017
at one point my kids had come home from school with a case of head lice. I thought I would never get rid of them. We would treat and be free of them, but as soon as they returned to school, within 2 weeks they had contracted them yet again. After so long the lice become immune to the different treatments that are sold out there and start to fear that these potent chemicals may have an impact on your child. I researched many home and natural remedies (mayonnaise, oil, peanut butter) to no avail. This product actually worked, had no strong odor, did not brake the bank, and had many natural, non-toxic ingredients that put me at ease. After we were free of them once again, I used the repellent for at least a month. Thank God we never had to deal with this travesty again!!
22/01/2017
great product... not really a great smell though..... can find a cheaper brand that works the same...
19/11/2016
This is a great product but it smells like citus oil candles for mosquitos it does do what its suppost to plus keeps hair silky smooth and tangle free and other bugs stay away as well but as i said the smell is very very very strong but worth it i use it just before i go out in to the woods and mosquitos and other bugs stay away that's a big reason i use it cause i dont get head lice just mosquitos and if you dont like the strong smell of a mosquito candle you wont like this it 20 times stronger hope this helped i love the product.
30/10/2016
My daughter kept catching lice from kids on the bus. It took me months to get rid of the lice with other products but to help prevent this TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE again, I paid top dollar for Lice Shield. One week later she had lice again!
29/10/2016
i love this product, it also repels mosquitoes,gnats and other flying little bugs along with repelling lice
25/10/2016
Great way to help kids with lice .. and to not get it again
14/10/2016
I couldnt use it for long we did not like the smell of it
08/10/2016
This shampoo works great on preventing lice. I've used it on my children after they have had lice after treating their heads and they use it daily. Since using it they haven't had another outbreak. I definitely recommend other parents to use it this.
01/10/2016
good effective no harmful effects east to use and actually repels lice plus tangle free formula works but price is too high compared to other similar products
29/09/2016
Used this product and my two girls still got lice from school. Ended up using a product from the salon in Wal-Mart and it worked to remove them and haven't had them since.
27/09/2016
Safe to use on your child's hair--won't destroy it and take away the natural beauty of the hair. Works well at repelling head lice.
27/09/2016
Great product gives me a sense of security and smells great too
13/09/2016
With my boys in daycare House this on them everyday at bsthtim.It is great to prevent lice.
08/09/2016
Great way to prevent lice from coming back good to use on a regular basis.