3.8 5 0 90 90 Repels head lice. With natural essential oils; gentle for daily use; tangle-free formula.

24/07/2018
I have not tried this but would love a sample for the neighbor girls!
13/07/2018
I think everybody needs to buy this for their little ones
04/07/2018
This would be nice to try, especially when you know your going to a place you may be at risk.
04/07/2018
yes yes yes !!! My daughter has the most thickest hair ever !! She has got head lice in school.. I am scared every tme i hear lice is in the school. I have never tried this before , but i would love to try this !!
29/06/2018
I have not personally tried this product but when I went to visit a homeless shelter and found out that the turn people away if they have lice so my friends and I purchased a case of this and the shelter said this was a very effective and great product and because of this product they were able to take in a lot more people.
08/06/2018
I have not tried this product but I would love too- I have 6 kids, and last school year 2 of them came home with lice- it was horrible. I would love to have a product like this to use to prevent that from happening, my mommy friends would love!!
31/05/2018
SOONER OR LATER KIDS WILL HAVE THEM FROM BASEBALL HELMETS
24/05/2018
This would be a great product for my grandkids I have six girls and they all have beautiful long hair would really love to see if it really works as well as I've heard
29/04/2018
Oh I really need this I have had a problem with these little bug's lately. I have tried other things like it is Direct on box but they just refuse to go away. I really dislike these little bug. So please help me fight this battle. Please send me something new to fight this never ending battle.
27/01/2018
Both together shampoo and conditioner two in one. Lemon is always good for hair, Lice shield contains it and it is good for our hairs. Wann to use this shampoo.
06/01/2018
I have not tried product but I am having some issues this product may help
18/08/2017
From reading other reviews of this product I would definitely like to try. Tired of pesky bugs.
05/07/2017
School is about to start up again this would be great never new they made a shield products
05/07/2017
that looks good to try out my granddaughter needs someting like that she is always taking about here hair
26/06/2017
With a child in school there is always the risk of head lice. I have not tried this product but would love to see how effective it would be in preventing them in the future.