3.7 5 0 46 46 Repels head lice. With natural essential oils; gentle for daily use; tangle-free formula.
Lice Shield Lice Repellent Shampoo & Conditioner

05/07/2017
School is about to start up again this would be great never new they made a shield products
05/07/2017
that looks good to try out my granddaughter needs someting like that she is always taking about here hair
26/06/2017
With a child in school there is always the risk of head lice. I have not tried this product but would love to see how effective it would be in preventing them in the future.
10/05/2017
i have not tried this but if i could get a sample or my hands on a bottle i would pay top dollar for it if it works .as it would be worth it to keep lice away. as it is a nightmare to get rid of let alone the time and money spent on trying to get rid of it once u get it
26/04/2017
i haven't tried this but with children in school now we need to try it.
23/04/2017
Quiero probar este champoo para mi hija creo que es nuevo y le ayudaría mucho ella tiene pelo largo
19/04/2017
I would love to have this in my home for my grandchildren I have not tried this before would like to have
19/02/2017
I'd really would love to try this product please and thank u
26/01/2017
I wish to try this new product. I believe that essential oil is the best treatment for our hair.
21/01/2017
This would be great to have on hand for those just in case movements. Brilliant!!
14/01/2017
I have not tried this. I would like a sample to try on my granddaughter.
07/01/2017
I would love to try this product especially because I work in a public school and we all know the school setting is the perfect place for the breeding of lice in children and it can spread very quickly, from child to child. I would be willing to pass this product on to parents as a solution and treatment to solving head lice.
04/12/2016
I have not tried this, but would LOVE to. I have grandkids in school and this would be perfect
19/11/2016
Would like to try this product and have some mommies in mind to recommend it to.
05/11/2016
I hope I never require the need for this product ,but is so ,so be it.