4.1 5 0 188 188 Pumpkin Spice, So Nice! We believe that real food tastes better. That's why Pumpkin Spice Cheerios is made from real pumpkin puree & a delicious blend of cinnamon, nutmeg & clove. First Ingredient Whole Grain 17g whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Cereal.

8/18/2019
Yum
Favorite! I am partial to pumpkin spice and go ❤️ health
8/17/2019
Disappointed
I am a HUGE pumpkin spice fan, and therefore had to try these. I like a potent pumpkin spice taste and these were lacking that. The taste was more of a regular Cheerio, then pumpkin spice. I would have enjoyed them much more if the flavoring was more powerful and I did not just taste a hint of the pumpkin spice flavor. So, overall I was disappointed and really wish they were more flavorful.
8/11/2019
pumpkin spice cheerios
kids loved it for breakfast and a snack as well. was a win/ win for the kiddos
7/26/2019
I loooove Pumpkin Spice!
I have to admit that I bought ten of these boxes love the course of two weeks. Aside from Blueberry flavor, Pumpkin Spice is my absolutely favorite flavor! I always recommend Cheerios, especially when they have the Pumpkin Spice flavor!
3/29/2019
Pumpkin cheerios
The first bowl of this pumpkin cereal i thinking i can do this taste good. But the next bowl i was not so sure. But i only paid a dollar for this box of cereal at my dollar tree store. but i will not be buying this cereal again
3/15/2019
BK
This cereal is delicious! I love the pumpkin spice flavor.
3/11/2019
Yum
Really good cereal! Refined taste, not something I like all year but good to mix it up instead of my usually honey but Cheerios!
3/4/2019
pumpkins are not just for holidays
Pumpin Cherrios are full of tatse,healthy as always,and great way to start day off.
2/6/2019
Love!!
I just loved the taste of this cereal. The pumpkin flavor is tasty but not over powering. It is low in calories and high in crunch. It’s a great add in to yogurt, dry or with milk. I crave it!
1/23/2019
Pumpkin Spice!
Pumpkin spice is everything nice in Cheerios! I just lobe this new flavor of Cheerios and hope its not just a limited edition.
1/14/2019
Tis’ the (pumpkin spice) season
In an attempt to be more healthy Ive been eating lower sugar/calorie cereals in the morning and Cheerios never disappoint. I love trying their seasonal and/or limited edition flavors and was delighted to try the pumpkin Cheerios. Although they aren’t as good as the banana but or very berry, they are a nice change. The pumpkin flavor isn’t overbearing but overall, they taste great.
1/12/2019
Good
I am obsessed with this cereal!! I love pumpkin spice lattes and when I saw this cereal I knew I HAD to have it. Pumpkin spice cereal sounded too good to pass up. I am so glad I got it!! It is sooo delicious. The flavour isn’t overpowering. It’s just the right amount of spice. I wish this was a regular flavour!!! I need to stock up on it ASAP.
12/7/2018
So delicious!
I LOVE pumpkin Cheerios! I’m a huge fan on the apple cinnamon variety but these may be my new favorite. I eat mine with vanilla almond milk and even the milk tasted so good! Very good pumpkin spice flavor without being overwhelming. I’ll be looking for these next fall.
11/12/2018
cheerios pumpkin
I tried them, they were really good they reminded me of pumpkin pie
11/10/2018
Well...
I had high expectations because they are Cheerios after all. They really were not that Pumpkin Spicy,kind of meh tasting. The only reason I liked them were because they were Cheerios, I would not buy these again.