4.1 5 0 192 192 Pumpkin Spice, So Nice! We believe that real food tastes better. That's why Pumpkin Spice Cheerios is made from real pumpkin puree & a delicious blend of cinnamon, nutmeg & clove. First Ingredient Whole Grain 17g whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Cereal.
Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios™ Cereal

13/02/2020
A new holiday favorite
Picked up a box during the fall season and fell in love Cheerios does it go to easy breakfast and this was a fun and unexpected flavor that was awesome
29/01/2020
I love these pumpkin flavored Cheerios but I love pumpkin flavored anything. They’re sweeter than regular Cheerios and my husband says this cereal tastes like Pumpkin Pie and does not prefer it. My daughter doesn’t care for them either but neither one of them like Pumpkin Pie. More for me!
22/01/2020
I feel like a typical girl.... And I'm a guy
Normally I don't like pumpkin spice but this was fantastic
07/11/2019
This is one of my favorite cereals.
I love Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I really wish they were sold all year round. I got a few boxes this year and even my child who generally doesn't like cheerios loved them. I will keep buying these whenever I can find them.
18/10/2019
Cereal
I liked the pumpkin flavor in the cereal it reminds me of Fall.It has just a hint of pumpkin.
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
The right time of the season love cheerios but this flavor is not my favorite but if pumpkin is the flavor you are looking for you will get the full flavor from this cereal
25/08/2019
Meh.
I mean, they weren't terrible? I guess I'm used to the sweeter Cheerios flavors, because these tasted almost savory to me. The "pumpkin spice" aspect wasn't as strong as I would've liked it to be either. I'll stick with honey nut in the fall I guess!
18/08/2019
Yum
Favorite! I am partial to pumpkin spice and go ❤️ health
17/08/2019
Disappointed
I am a HUGE pumpkin spice fan, and therefore had to try these. I like a potent pumpkin spice taste and these were lacking that. The taste was more of a regular Cheerio, then pumpkin spice. I would have enjoyed them much more if the flavoring was more powerful and I did not just taste a hint of the pumpkin spice flavor. So, overall I was disappointed and really wish they were more flavorful.
11/08/2019
pumpkin spice cheerios
kids loved it for breakfast and a snack as well. was a win/ win for the kiddos
26/07/2019
I loooove Pumpkin Spice!
I have to admit that I bought ten of these boxes love the course of two weeks. Aside from Blueberry flavor, Pumpkin Spice is my absolutely favorite flavor! I always recommend Cheerios, especially when they have the Pumpkin Spice flavor!
29/03/2019
Pumpkin cheerios
The first bowl of this pumpkin cereal i thinking i can do this taste good. But the next bowl i was not so sure. But i only paid a dollar for this box of cereal at my dollar tree store. but i will not be buying this cereal again
15/03/2019
BK
This cereal is delicious! I love the pumpkin spice flavor.
11/03/2019
Yum
Really good cereal! Refined taste, not something I like all year but good to mix it up instead of my usually honey but Cheerios!
04/03/2019
pumpkins are not just for holidays
Pumpin Cherrios are full of tatse,healthy as always,and great way to start day off.