4.1 5 0 188 188 Pumpkin Spice, So Nice! We believe that real food tastes better. That's why Pumpkin Spice Cheerios is made from real pumpkin puree & a delicious blend of cinnamon, nutmeg & clove. First Ingredient Whole Grain 17g whole grain per serving. At least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient. Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Cereal.

18/10/2019
Cereal
I liked the pumpkin flavor in the cereal it reminds me of Fall.It has just a hint of pumpkin.
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
The right time of the season love cheerios but this flavor is not my favorite but if pumpkin is the flavor you are looking for you will get the full flavor from this cereal
25/08/2019
Meh.
I mean, they weren't terrible? I guess I'm used to the sweeter Cheerios flavors, because these tasted almost savory to me. The "pumpkin spice" aspect wasn't as strong as I would've liked it to be either. I'll stick with honey nut in the fall I guess!
18/08/2019
Yum
Favorite! I am partial to pumpkin spice and go ❤️ health
17/08/2019
Disappointed
I am a HUGE pumpkin spice fan, and therefore had to try these. I like a potent pumpkin spice taste and these were lacking that. The taste was more of a regular Cheerio, then pumpkin spice. I would have enjoyed them much more if the flavoring was more powerful and I did not just taste a hint of the pumpkin spice flavor. So, overall I was disappointed and really wish they were more flavorful.
11/08/2019
pumpkin spice cheerios
kids loved it for breakfast and a snack as well. was a win/ win for the kiddos
26/07/2019
I loooove Pumpkin Spice!
I have to admit that I bought ten of these boxes love the course of two weeks. Aside from Blueberry flavor, Pumpkin Spice is my absolutely favorite flavor! I always recommend Cheerios, especially when they have the Pumpkin Spice flavor!
29/03/2019
Pumpkin cheerios
The first bowl of this pumpkin cereal i thinking i can do this taste good. But the next bowl i was not so sure. But i only paid a dollar for this box of cereal at my dollar tree store. but i will not be buying this cereal again
15/03/2019
BK
This cereal is delicious! I love the pumpkin spice flavor.
11/03/2019
Yum
Really good cereal! Refined taste, not something I like all year but good to mix it up instead of my usually honey but Cheerios!
04/03/2019
pumpkins are not just for holidays
Pumpin Cherrios are full of tatse,healthy as always,and great way to start day off.
06/02/2019
Love!!
I just loved the taste of this cereal. The pumpkin flavor is tasty but not over powering. It is low in calories and high in crunch. It’s a great add in to yogurt, dry or with milk. I crave it!
23/01/2019
Pumpkin Spice!
Pumpkin spice is everything nice in Cheerios! I just lobe this new flavor of Cheerios and hope its not just a limited edition.
14/01/2019
Tis’ the (pumpkin spice) season
In an attempt to be more healthy Ive been eating lower sugar/calorie cereals in the morning and Cheerios never disappoint. I love trying their seasonal and/or limited edition flavors and was delighted to try the pumpkin Cheerios. Although they aren’t as good as the banana but or very berry, they are a nice change. The pumpkin flavor isn’t overbearing but overall, they taste great.
12/01/2019
Good
I am obsessed with this cereal!! I love pumpkin spice lattes and when I saw this cereal I knew I HAD to have it. Pumpkin spice cereal sounded too good to pass up. I am so glad I got it!! It is sooo delicious. The flavour isn’t overpowering. It’s just the right amount of spice. I wish this was a regular flavour!!! I need to stock up on it ASAP.