4.5 5 0 73 73 Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips.

8/22/2019
Racch34
This is great for makeup enthusiast or makeup novice this is just a awesome product.
8/21/2019
Nothing new, but nice color.
This reminds me of the 90s when it was hyped. On me this turns into a sheer redish color. Its very pretty, but not long lasting. No weird, taste or smell. Also, the lid continuously falls off, which is quite annoying. But I would recommend this if you like a more natural look
8/13/2019
Not my favorite
I paid a fortune for a product my mom used to pay $3 for in the 90's. The color was not comple tary and I didn't care for the taste it left behind. I will say hydratiin is very good but it's just not for me at all...
8/2/2019
Gorgeous and feels great
Got it from work and it was my go to color! I used it alone or as a base because the color was a natural flush by itself and outlasted whatever I used on top.
7/19/2019
Frog Prince
Love this ! Stays on a long time and it’s pretty cool to apply a green lipstick and have a pink shade
7/9/2019
Such a Fun Product!
I love this lipstick! It's just so much fun to put on "green" lipstick and have it turn a pretty pink on your lips. It's great when you're feeling a little playful.
5/27/2019
Fun Lipstick
I give this lipstick a 10 ST☆R! This is the coolest green lipstick ever.. My granddaughter loves this also.. So this lipstick can be for all ages it's really a fun lipstick!! A MUST TRY!!
So so cool!
I really have enjoyed this product! It’s just feels so good on my lips. I have tried a couple of other products from the line and they are all equally great!
Cute
This lipstick is so fun and gimmicky. It looks scary at first but goes on and adjusts to your lips leaving them a cute color!
It is a great lipstick
Really neat how it changes colors, however, sometimes and can be a super bright pink which is not for me, but it is fun to wear for special occasions. This brand has always been a luxury brand so it was nice to try this out and give it a whirl. I would buy again if they offered different shades.
5/12/2019
Really unique
It’s a fun product, gave it to my mom cause the color it turns to is a little off for me, but SHE loved it!
5/8/2019
Tried to Prank my mother!
Gave this as a gift to my mother. She thought it was green lipstick! But when she tried it on the color was a perfect pinkish red. Looked amazing on her. Love how the product changes color. Very fun!! I also got her the blush that matches. So fun!
5/8/2019
I Kissed A Prince and I Liked It
I have about a dozen or so Lipstick Queen lipsticks. They are so moisturizing, have pigmented color, and have decent staying power. The Frog Prince lipstick is so pretty and fun. I discovered it a year ago and on my second tube. The green mixes with your ph balance to make a beautiful pink lipstick. Not too bright or dull...the perfect shade. The girls love to put it on as well. They feel like princesses. Totally recommend.
5/5/2019
i like it
i love the color changing to my skin tone. i love that it changes and everyone has a different shade. i have this and the blush. both are my faves
5/2/2019
Fun Product
It’s a fun lipstick, especially because you see the colors changes.