4.4 5 0 79 79 Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips.

9/14/2019
Sooo cute!!
I love this lipstick, the idea is so cute and I love how different it is. Not to mention, the shade it leaves is so different and natural yet pink, it truly changes to your unique pigments. Very smooth and easy to apply as well. One of my favorite lipsticks. Just a bit costly but worth it in my opinion when you catch it on sale
9/5/2019
I found my prince (lipstick).
What a fun product. I love the traditional design of the product tube, the shape of the lipstick making it easy to apply, the fun factor in applying green lipstick and the beautiful shade that appears. Big fan of Lipstick Queen.
9/5/2019
Lipstick Review
Product was slightly damaged when I received it (tip was melted on the very end), but I was happy with the quality. Additionally, the color was very pretty on. It adapts to your skin tone too look very subtle.
9/3/2019
Light
It didnt changed the color of the lipstick as i expected. It changed very less, almost showing my lip color. So was very light pink. Didn't liked it much. I had to return
9/3/2019
Nice lipstick
It gives your lip a natural color 😘😘😘 l wish every body try it
8/27/2019
Love the color
It changes and looks slightly different in different people
8/22/2019
Racch34
This is great for makeup enthusiast or makeup novice this is just a awesome product.
8/21/2019
Nothing new, but nice color.
This reminds me of the 90s when it was hyped. On me this turns into a sheer redish color. Its very pretty, but not long lasting. No weird, taste or smell. Also, the lid continuously falls off, which is quite annoying. But I would recommend this if you like a more natural look
8/13/2019
Not my favorite
I paid a fortune for a product my mom used to pay $3 for in the 90's. The color was not comple tary and I didn't care for the taste it left behind. I will say hydratiin is very good but it's just not for me at all...
8/2/2019
Gorgeous and feels great
Got it from work and it was my go to color! I used it alone or as a base because the color was a natural flush by itself and outlasted whatever I used on top.
7/19/2019
Frog Prince
Love this ! Stays on a long time and it’s pretty cool to apply a green lipstick and have a pink shade
7/9/2019
Such a Fun Product!
I love this lipstick! It's just so much fun to put on "green" lipstick and have it turn a pretty pink on your lips. It's great when you're feeling a little playful.
5/27/2019
Fun Lipstick
I give this lipstick a 10 ST☆R! This is the coolest green lipstick ever.. My granddaughter loves this also.. So this lipstick can be for all ages it's really a fun lipstick!! A MUST TRY!!
5/22/2019
So so cool!
I really have enjoyed this product! It’s just feels so good on my lips. I have tried a couple of other products from the line and they are all equally great!
5/22/2019
Cute
This lipstick is so fun and gimmicky. It looks scary at first but goes on and adjusts to your lips leaving them a cute color!