Lipstick Queen Lipstick, Frog Prince

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips.

Melissa (Coraopolis)

• Review
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is officially my favorite lipstick (until I try the other color changers in this line!). It gives the most natural looking pink and even stains your lips a bit. I wear it with every level of makeup, barely there to full face because it's just that perfect! Price is totally worth it.

Victoria (Philadelphia)

• Review
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

Incredibly creamy! Goes on like a complete dream!! Would buy more e

Krista (Ellwood City)

• 1 Review
  • 1 Upload
  • 4 Comments
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a very fun lipstick, I like how the stick is green but comes off a nice shade of pink. It's not sticky, has a little shine and even when it wears off it leaves a tint on your lips, I like this brand as well.

Aiko (Deerfield Beach)

• 0 Comment
3/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

I purchased this product after a friend told me it was a fun and pretty lipstick. I do believe it is fun because it is a green lipstick that turns pink but I do not like the strong pink color that it leaves on my lips. I believe it could look good on some people but it is not for me.

Dena (HAZEL GREEN)

• 10 Comments
3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

This lipstick is so much fun. People think it's green when your applying it. Then with your ph it turns your lips the perfect pink shade. It's flattering on any skin tone. A high quality lipstick.

Tenita (Miami)

• 1 Comment
3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I've bought the trial size. I love mood lipsticks, but this one wears off very quickly and I had to layer it to show the tint well. I use Vaseline lip moisturizer in Rose and get the same effect.

Sherre (Vero Beach)

• 4 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this lip product. Melts onto your lips and turns a beautiful berry shade. Not too dark, not too bright. Very moisturizing and not sticky. Has a nice shine. Tints your lips so even when it seems to wear off, your lips still have a bit of color.

Marianne (Cameron)

• 1 Review
  • 8 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love this. Stick is green but shows up a nice pink color.

jennifer (Rochester)

• 2 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I LOVE this lipstick. It goes on more like a balm. Now I just use it daily as my chapstick because it is the most moisturizing lip product I've ever used.

Bobbi (Hermitage)

• 6 Comments
3/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love Lipstick Queen. It smells good. Its creamy. Goes on like butter. I highly recomend Lipstick Queen.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours