4.4 5 0 79 79 Get heads turning with Frog Prince, a remarkable emerald green lipstick that transforms into magical rosebud upon contact with the lips.

5/22/2019
It is a great lipstick
Really neat how it changes colors, however, sometimes and can be a super bright pink which is not for me, but it is fun to wear for special occasions. This brand has always been a luxury brand so it was nice to try this out and give it a whirl. I would buy again if they offered different shades.
5/12/2019
Really unique
It’s a fun product, gave it to my mom cause the color it turns to is a little off for me, but SHE loved it!
5/8/2019
Tried to Prank my mother!
Gave this as a gift to my mother. She thought it was green lipstick! But when she tried it on the color was a perfect pinkish red. Looked amazing on her. Love how the product changes color. Very fun!! I also got her the blush that matches. So fun!
5/8/2019
I Kissed A Prince and I Liked It
I have about a dozen or so Lipstick Queen lipsticks. They are so moisturizing, have pigmented color, and have decent staying power. The Frog Prince lipstick is so pretty and fun. I discovered it a year ago and on my second tube. The green mixes with your ph balance to make a beautiful pink lipstick. Not too bright or dull...the perfect shade. The girls love to put it on as well. They feel like princesses. Totally recommend.
5/5/2019
i like it
i love the color changing to my skin tone. i love that it changes and everyone has a different shade. i have this and the blush. both are my faves
5/2/2019
Fun Product
It’s a fun lipstick, especially because you see the colors changes.
4/25/2019
Perfectly Pink
This lipstick is super light weight, you can build the color up slightly by layering on several coats but it isn't a dramatically dark color. All in all its more of a kitschy product than anything. Something my 11 year old girls would love.
4/23/2019
Perfect natural look!
I LOVE this product. It has adorable packaging and it gives a very natural rosy gloss to my lips. I love that it isn't really heavy and uncomfortable like some lipsticks plus it gives an easy and even application.
4/16/2019
A cool concept
When I first saw these I thought they would be perfect for my huge makeup collection, including my huge lippie & chap collection too! I've seen other lipstick/products like this before that change colors according to your pH levels & turns the perfect color just for you! This was ok! Nothing super revolutionary with this product & I've even found the perfect dupe for these that cost way less & offer different colors! All-in-all it was an ok product but honestly I would never purchase this particular product again! But I STILL love the concept of it being/changing different colors for each person depending upon their pH levels! Just wasn't something I needed to have!
4/15/2019
Loving this!
Surprisingly I really enjoyed this product at first I was really scared even think about putting it on my lips but I gave into it and I'm glad I did it's very moisturizing and even after it dries out still makes my lips feel so soft
4/12/2019
Frog Prince
Feels nice and moisturizing and I love the perfect shade of pink that it turns my lips but I actually prefer Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor shade over this one. I lean towards more berry toned colors for my lips. Overall Frog Prince is fun and you can intensify the color by applying more product to get brighter pink lips.
4/7/2019
Fun to use
Have used Frog Prince as it was given to me as a gift because my friend knew I have used color hanging lipsticks for over 20 years.Although I like this product what I have been using Mood Marchers is just as good and available in many colors at far better price.
4/7/2019
Fun lipstick, but so gimmicky
I purchased this lipstick as a gift for my niece. She enjoyed the color change, but I'm not sure that she will continue to use it.
4/5/2019
Fun Product
Nice lipstick especially for a gift. Fun to see the color change
4/5/2019
Unique makeup product
Overall, I was not a Huge fan but I did like the quality of the product. And I have nothing bad to say about it. I personally am very picky when it comes to lip colors/products.