Lipton Indulge Rich Black Tea K-Cups, 12 Count

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Rich Black Tea blended with other natural flavors.

Mandi (St Cloud)

• 1 Comment
9/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

These K Cups are perfect first thing in the morning when you wake up and just want a good cup of tea.

Melissa (Glendale)

• 217 Comments
9/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicious Lipton Indulge Rich Black Tea K-Cups, so simple, so fast in the Keurig machine. Delicious flavor!

heather (Glendive)

• 95 Comments
6/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Lipton Indulge rich black tea makes the perfect cup of rich, smoothe tea. The best part about these are their K-cups! I drink black tea as part of my daily diet! Has a nice rich taste with natural ingredients!

Edmy (Carolina)

• 266 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985 Att. Edmy Arroyo

Jennifer (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
5/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

This variety of tea in K-cups can be hard to find in a store, especially in winter. This was reasonably priced. They came in cardboard boxes rather than a Lipton branded box. But that doesn't matter. It is genuine Lipton and produces good, lemon tea. Although it says "Lemonade" Iced Tea, it is actually lemon flavored tea. I really like real lemons in my iced tea, and this provides an easy alternative, especially when I don't have any lemons. I've used them for quite awhile. This was a good buy.

Kassandra (Clinton)

• 9 Comments
4/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Lipton k-cups! I especially love the rich black tea because you can make it either hot or cold (it's strong enough of a flavor). On a nice summer day, just fill your glass up with ice and have a nice refreshing iced tea! Perfect

Gezime (Bklyn)

• 1 Review
  • 72 Comments
3/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

so love these easy to use in your krooger machine such a good invention fresh brewed lipton tea lipton has been in my family for ever

Jeff (Flushing)

• 487 Comments
3/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

I adore Lipton tea. These K-cups make enjoying it so easy. You get a perfect cup every time

Kathleen (Attica)

• 18 Comments
10/13/2017 Home Tested with free product

Quick for the perfect cup of tea! I use this at work more than home, but it's a perfect brew every time.

Tina (Indian Orchard)

• 3 Comments
9/6/2017 Home Tested with free product

I am a big tea drinker , and was soooo pleased when I found the Lipton k-cups Black Tea when shopping I could take the coffee maker back out, taste wonderful, so easy, and steeped just right if you let sit a few when done brewing. Very convenient, can make a ice tea at work or home very easily. Fresh each time!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours