4.7 5 0 290 290 With zero artificial flavors, colors, added sweeteners, or caffeine, this refreshing blend is one the whole family can enjoy!

9/15/2019
Very delicious, mango is a great flavor for iced tea
9/7/2019
Good cold drink
I'm usually not a tea person. My son had bought a case of this tea. I ran out of my MT dew and did not want to go to the store so I got one of his teas. I love mango so I didn't feel like it would be bad. Omg so good. I got a case of my own. I didn't I would ever part with the dew but now I am a convert!
9/5/2019
Summer Smash!!
Absolutely Refreshing over ice laying out by the water!Mango and lemon are a perfect match!!
#hometesterclub
Clean nice flavor No caffeine or added sugar Nice scent to relax you as you sip hot or over ice Very refreshing
Tasty
I love the flavor of this, would drink it hot or cold.a very delicious flavor I would not change this product
Love this tea
I love this flavor of tea. It is a great flavor! Very satisfying and Thirst quenching. I will buy this again I like it hot or cold. Please don't change a thing about this flavor!
8/24/2019
Recommend
This is my 1st go to in choosing tea and it’s easy to make
8/24/2019
Tea Lover
I'm a tea lover - Had to give this one a try. I was pleasantly pleased with this one. I usually go for the berry teas, but this one was great! Definitely one I will continue buying!
8/19/2019
Do not like this mix in my tea
Not my taste so I’d give the lowest rating hate the taste,just not my type of tea
8/18/2019
Mango Tea
The quality is really great and the taste is rich and everlasting.
8/13/2019
awsm tea
green tea is best for health and also this tea is best product
8/12/2019
Delicious!!!
I love the Peach that they make but this was WOW in flavor. I love Mango to begin with but this was so very refreshing!! Best summer and spring tea!!
7/27/2019
Refreshing
Nice taste ,overall good price ,beautiful refreshing color
7/20/2019
Love love love
This tea was amazing . It tasted so pure and for sure had the mango taste. Added a lil surger but not much it was so so good !! For sure best for a hot summer day refresher
7/11/2019
Lipton Mango tea
Accidentally brought it I try it good flavor, just love MANGO TEA NOW MY FAMILY LOVING IT,Very Refreshing