4.4 5 0 880 880 Help reset your mouth from the effects of the day with LISTERINE® Nightly Reset™.

Listerine Nightly Reset Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash TWILIGHT MINT

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Roxana (Downey)

• 16 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This mouth wash is mitt and refreshing. It lasts all night. I hate other mouth washes because they are too spicy. But this proves that you can have the best of both worlds.

Kalee (Calera)

• 18 Comments
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

In the chaos of moving I never recieved my Listerine Nightly Reset. But I was so interested in the product I wanted to purchase it and test it out. It’s become my new favorite mouthwash! I’m not waking up with cotton mouth anymore and I feel refreshed and ready to take on the day.

Rachel (COCKEYSVILLE)

• 2 Uploads
  • 6 Comments
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really like the flavor and it works extremely well. However, with all mouthwashes with alcohol, it burns a bit

Kayleigh (Logan)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

The flavor was abhorrent. Other than that, it did the trick.

Sarah (Lake Charles)

• 2 Uploads
  • 3 Comments
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like how it doesn't burn like other mouthwash. I even bought a bigger bottle from Walmart..

Nicole (Green Bay)

• 57 Comments
8/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very happy with this mouthwash. I normally have a hard time handling the burn, so I need a alcohol free mouthwash. This is a great solution and it also doesn't have an incredibly overpowering mint flavor. I am very pleased with the performance of this mouthwash and happy that I can use it for longer than most other mouthwashes that are far too strong and make me want to spit it out asap. This not only is easy to use, but also has been very effective at getting my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

Esther (Passaic)

• 7 Comments
8/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

It made my tongue burn. Otherwise I think it is a good mouthwash.

Kristina (Sacramento)

• 39 Comments
8/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I feel like I have improvement with my teeth while using Listerine Nightly Reset. They are now stronger. I use Listerine two times a day and don't feel any irritation inside my throat. Also, the flavor is awesome.

Abbigail (Alma)

• Upload
  • 2 Comments
8/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the Listerine Nightly Reset for plenty of reasons. The main reason is how clean and fresh that my mouth feels after using the mouthwash. I love how I am able to swish this around in my mouth without it feeling like it's on fire. I also love how I wake up in the morning without yucky morning breath.

Maria (Broad Channel)

• 1 Upload
  • 27 Comments
8/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Hate using mouthwash then this is for you. No burn super mild mint taste that still leaves you breath fresh .its definitely nice using this at night regular mouthwash is so strong and burns that it's actually annoying trying to fall asleep with my mouth burning. While it's not as strong it definitely kept my mouth feeling cleaner when I woke up in the morning. It's great in the morning to you can use it to freshen your breath and then eat your breakfast with out it changing your food or coffee taste as much.