4.4 5 0 883 883 Help reset your mouth from the effects of the day with LISTERINE® Nightly Reset™.

10/8/2018
Minty fresh
This mouth wash is mitt and refreshing. It lasts all night. I hate other mouth washes because they are too spicy. But this proves that you can have the best of both worlds.
A clean, refreshed feeling
In the chaos of moving I never recieved my Listerine Nightly Reset. But I was so interested in the product I wanted to purchase it and test it out. It’s become my new favorite mouthwash! I’m not waking up with cotton mouth anymore and I feel refreshed and ready to take on the day.
great taste
I really like the flavor and it works extremely well. However, with all mouthwashes with alcohol, it burns a bit
Flavor=Blegh
The flavor was abhorrent. Other than that, it did the trick.
Awesome mouthwash
I like how it doesn't burn like other mouthwash. I even bought a bigger bottle from Walmart..
8/31/2018
Great gentle mint without the burn
Very happy with this mouthwash. I normally have a hard time handling the burn, so I need a alcohol free mouthwash. This is a great solution and it also doesn't have an incredibly overpowering mint flavor. I am very pleased with the performance of this mouthwash and happy that I can use it for longer than most other mouthwashes that are far too strong and make me want to spit it out asap. This not only is easy to use, but also has been very effective at getting my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
8/30/2018
Not for me
It made my tongue burn. Otherwise I think it is a good mouthwash.
Great Improvement on teeth
I feel like I have improvement with my teeth while using Listerine Nightly Reset. They are now stronger. I use Listerine two times a day and don't feel any irritation inside my throat. Also, the flavor is awesome.
Refreshing
I love the Listerine Nightly Reset for plenty of reasons. The main reason is how clean and fresh that my mouth feels after using the mouthwash. I love how I am able to swish this around in my mouth without it feeling like it's on fire. I also love how I wake up in the morning without yucky morning breath.
Clean and mild
Hate using mouthwash then this is for you. No burn super mild mint taste that still leaves you breath fresh .its definitely nice using this at night regular mouthwash is so strong and burns that it's actually annoying trying to fall asleep with my mouth burning. While it's not as strong it definitely kept my mouth feeling cleaner when I woke up in the morning. It's great in the morning to you can use it to freshen your breath and then eat your breakfast with out it changing your food or coffee taste as much.
8/26/2018
Less intense
I liked the Listerine Nightly Reset. Its not intense as the regular Listerine that we are all use to. But it did make me feel that it was working because of how much it 'burned' and with the Nightly Reset you don't get any of that intense feeling. I feel it still works the same however. The taste is very subtle too. This is perfect for everyone who can't take the intense experience you get from the regular Listerine mouthwash.
8/26/2018
Product worked so well dentist noticed
I honestly didn't expect it to perform as promised but it did. My dentist also noticed a difference (I had been about two weeks before I got the product and had a follow up appointment shortly after I had finished the bottle). My wife also noticed improved morning breath LOL
8/25/2018
leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean
So far so good.. it has done wonders on my teeth and gums. After using my mouth feels fresh and looks even fresher.. Does have a quite rugged intense bold type flavor
Nightly Mouthwash
I absolutly loved the Listerine Nightly Reset! Totally difference from using a daily mouthwash in the morning. Delivers exactly what it says!!
Cleaning while you sleep
I like the taste of LISTERINE® Nightly Reset™ and enjoyed how this was not as harsh as the original Listerine. I could see and feel a difference after one use. I would recommend this to anyone.