4.4 5 0 874 874 Help reset your mouth from the effects of the day with LISTERINE® Nightly Reset™.
LISTERINE® Nightly Reset™ Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash TWILIGHT MINT

A must have!!
Great concept and great take on it! I love the flavor and the ease of just using mouthwash at night to get rid of all of the day's damage.
Nightly Reset
I really liked the Listerine Nightly Reset. It made my mouth feel completely clean and refreshed after waking up in the morning.
Twilight Mint is my Listerine of Choice
I really liked how this product was not as harsh as the ones that have alcohol in them. It tasted pleasant and left a refreshing feeling in my mouth. I could tell that it helped with having a bad taste in my mouth in the morning if I used it before bed.
24/08/2018
Amazing product with no alcohol
I was a tad worried about trying the Listerine Nightly Reset because I usually do not like the normal Listerine products as the alcohol really bothers me, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved the Listerine Nightly Reset. I used it twice daily once in the morning and once at night and I see a difference in my teeth. My teeth seem whiter and brighter.
Listerine night refresh
The taste is.good and it seems to clean really well. I feel morni g breathe is less and when u use it in the morning it reallly freshens after brushing the non alcohol is great no more burning.
24/08/2018
The best for your teeth at night
The taste is different its is not something i was expecting from Listerine, i thought it would have a strong alcohol taste, but it does not. This leaves your mouth feeling refreshed, something new i cant quite explain it!
Pretty good
This mouthwash is a good addition to my nightly brushing routine. The mouthwash isn't very strong, which is good because I don't need that kind of intensity at night before going to sleep! Overall, it's a pretty good mouthwash.
Quality Product from the Listerine
Listerine nightly reset meets all of what you expect from the Listerine brand. It is a quality mouthwash that leaves your breath feeling fresh and your mouth feeling clean. It is great before night as I can go to sleep with a fresh taste and a fresh feel in my mouth, but also works great in the morning to help my mouth feel great for the day ahead. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Listerine Nightly Reset Mouthwash
works very well and has a long lasting effect. Not very strong either.
Perfect bed time wash
It’s the perfect mouth wash to use before climbing into bed. It doesn’t have that strong over bearing burning feeling that typical mouthwashes may have. But it still leaves that deep clean feeling.
My son loved this!
My son enjoyed using this. Said it made his mouth feel super clean and fresh, giving him more confidence throughout the night. He would wake up with his mouth still feeling slightly minty, which made him feel excited to use more at night.
24/08/2018
Great product! Clean feeling!
I tested Listerine's Nightly Reset and was very happy with the results! This mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh. I was shocked at how clean my mouth felt as was my boyfriend.
Great mouthwash
It was a great mouthwash left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Will be using this every day and my husband will also
Almost perfect
I love almost everything about Listerine Nightly Reset. The taste is great, it doesn't burn your mouth like other mouthwashes, and my mouth does feel really clean. The only downside is that my teeth felt very gritty immediately after use, but it didn't last too long.
24/08/2018
My husband and I tried it and we loved it. It doesn't burn when you have it in your mouth the way the other ones do and it leaves a refreshing feeling that lasts a while. We were amazed