4.5 5 0 486 486 Get 24-hour relief from painful tooth sensitivity with continued use of Listerine Sensitivity Zero Alcohol Mouthrinse.

16/09/2019
Love that it helps with sensitivity
I whiten my teeth and that makes them sensitive to heat/cold talking with my dentist he gave me a sample of this and I have to say it truly helped so anytime before and after I whiten I use this and I notice that my teeth aren't sensitive. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth especially if they whiten their teeth.
05/09/2019
Fresh and clean
Get this if you love for your mouth to feel bright clean and fresh.
27/08/2019
Buen producto
Muy bueno, la fórmula es suave con 100% d efectividad
30/07/2019
Mouthwash That Helps Sensitivity!!
This mouthwash is a good choice if you have sensitive teeth. Don't expect it to work on its' own though. You are not going to get relief if you don't use a sensitive teeth toothpaste along with this. Listerine Sensitivity Mouthwash WILL help you get results faster and will help results last longer if you use it with the toothpaste for sensitive teeth that works best for you.
29/07/2019
Great Product!
I wanted to try this when I saw it cause I have very sensitive teeth. Also I have always loved the Listerine brand but it burns and make my eyes water. This Listerine did not do that. It left my mouth feeling refreshed!
07/06/2019
Good if you don't like the burn
This product is a great option for people that do not like the burn of the regular mouth wash. There s literally no burn with this one and doesn't make your eyes water.
22/05/2019
Clean without the burn!
This non alcohol mouthwash is awesome for those who have a sensitive mouth. There’s no burn but you still get the clean that listerine is known for! I love the listerine products!
30/04/2019
Listerine
Ive always used Listerine, when Listerine Sensitivity came out I had to try it. Best Listerine ever.
08/04/2019
Listerine Sensitivity Mouthwash- Alcohol Free
I really like this product very much. The regular Listerine Mouthwash would burn my mouth, so I would have to water it down. I like that this is Alcohol Free. It makes your mouth feel very clean. I have very bad teeth due to taking several medications and not having dental insurance, and this is Awesome for people that have bad teeth. I would recommend it.
28/03/2019
Different
My dentist gave me a sample to try. It has a nice flavor and doesn’t burn because it’s zero alcohol. I use sensitivity toothpaste so not sure if this added any extra sensitivity protection.
28/03/2019
great stuff
this is so minty and fresh but has no burn by far the best product that Listerine makes, i will buy this in bulk if i could i enjoy knowing i can have fresh breath and no bad taste in my mouth as i take medications that make me have bad breath, this however makes it all nice and minty but no burning or irritating issues
22/03/2019
Not sure if it works or not
The Listerine Sensitive mouthwash works like Listerine and does keep my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I didn't notice a big difference in my teeth being less sensitive though. Maybe with regular continuous use, it would help but just using one bottle I didn't seem to notice a big difference.
03/03/2019
Fresh breath
I have used listerine mouthwash for years but I tried the listerine sensitivity mouthwash a while back and it worked wonders. It help take my sensitive teeth not so sensitive. And it left my mouth fresh for hours.
25/02/2019
Effective but mild
No alcohol so you don't get the burning feeling listerine is known for. But you still get the clean feeling, would recommend to other adults who need something a bit milder than normal
18/02/2019
Perfect for a sensitive mouth
I have very sensitive teeth this contains no alcohol so you dont get the burning sensation.