4.5 5 0 470 470 This uniquely formulated tooth sensitivity mouthwash begins working immediately* to shield and protect sensitive areas of teeth.

Listerine Sensitivity Alcohol-Free Mouthwash

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Get 24-hour relief from painful tooth sensitivity with continued use of Listerine Sensitivity Zero Alcohol Mouthrinse.

Kasie (Portland)

• 14 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried this new Listerine mouth wash without alcohol and it did feel like I rinsed my mouth out after brushing, but I missed the alcohol "sting". I like that its mild but I didnt feel like I got the same clean breath results from this variety of Listerine as I have with the original mouth washes. I probably wont buy again.

maria (Martinez)

• 1 Upload
  • 58 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

At first I thought this mouthwash was very strong tasting but after a week of using it I could tell the difference in the sensitivity of my teeth. It seems to make my teeth stronger and healthier and less bad breath.

Jennifer (Lenoir City)

• 1 Review
  • 16 Comments
11/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

It didn't show an immediate difference for me. And, when I say immediate, I mean I used the entire bottle, but didn't use it again. Having said that, it didn't burn and it gave me fresh breath.

Toni (Aston)

• 4 Comments
11/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love this Listerine. I am in recovery and being alcohol free is a plus for me. Makes my mouth feel fresh and clean

Stephanie (Bridgewater)

• 12 Comments
10/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Got a bottle from my dentist. Great, really works. By day 10 felt so much better. My sensitivity was gone. Great taste

Andrea (Hesperia)

• 1 Comment
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I recently had some dental work done, a very deep filling close to root of one of my lower back molars, I was having some warned about sensitivity on that tooth so I tried brushing and basting/soaking the tooth with Sensodyne toothpaste with not much change and I decided to see what other products I could try. After I read the reviews I decided to give it a try, I did see people mention about the taste of this before I bought it and I was ready for this to not taste like regular mouthwash. It tastes like minty flavor cough syrup, think Generic Robitussin. But I don't mind. It works. I noticed it worked within minutes. The effect definitely lasted the day as well which was nice. There are some health precautions on the warning label that don't apply to me luckily so choose this product carefully if you have health issues I would look into the warning label for this product before buying.

Alfred (MACHIPONGO)

• 1 Comment
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I use this product because it is easy on my sensitive teeth. I like the benefits for oral health and the lack of pain it provides. Easy to swish.

Winifred (Riverside)

• 8 Comments
10/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have a very sensitive mouth so I enjoy using this Listerine, it keeps my breath fresh for hours and it’s gentle on my mouth.

Lisa (Jacksonville)

• 4 Comments
10/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

Mouth felt clean and refreshed after tingley ( in a good way )

Kayla (Glastonbury)

• 6 Comments
10/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was excited about this product because I have very sensitive teeth. After trying it I was very disappointed. It left my mouth feeling so dry and awful and made my teeth feel sensitive instead.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours