4.5 5 0 478 478 This uniquely formulated tooth sensitivity mouthwash begins working immediately* to shield and protect sensitive areas of teeth.

Listerine Sensitivity Alcohol-Free Mouthwash

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Get 24-hour relief from painful tooth sensitivity with continued use of Listerine Sensitivity Zero Alcohol Mouthrinse.

trisha (Annawan)

• 46 Comments
2/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have very sensitive teeth this contains no alcohol so you dont get the burning sensation.

Breanna (Dyersburg)

• Review
  • Upload
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I couldnt get passed the taste of it to see if it worked. I hate the sweet mint taste i couldnt hardly swish it. I need that wintermint burn. They didnt feel clean afterwards.

jeanette (Earl Park)

• 1 Review
  • 13 Comments
1/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I take alot of medications that are dehydrating. Leaving my mouth very sensitive. This is the first non-expensive, mouth wash that didn't leave my mouth burning. And had a fresh taste. Love it!

Jamie (Carlisle)

• 107 Comments
1/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

Listerine Sensitivity Zero alcohol works great! No more worrying about the pain when drinking cold beverages ,eating ice cream or just brushing your teeth.My tooth sensitivity was gone for 24 hours. I would recommend this to friends and family who have tooth sensitivity because this WORKS!

Krystal (Glouster)

• 10 Comments
12/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I don't usually use this, but it had no alcohol so I figured it'd be best for my family to use. I've used it for well over a few months and so has my family. No issues, it does clean better than we were used to. It helped my daughter after losing a few teeth, she's young and was still learning properly. Leaves a refreshing feeling and no worries about painful cold or hotness, it helped my sensitive teeth too.

Michael (Garfield)

• 19 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried this product after getting very sensitive teeth and to my surprise this works great and better than the sensitivity toothpastes. Just swish it for a minute and pain is gone so fast! I have been using it everyday and so far so good, I can finally eat again.

Dana (Texarkana)

• 0 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
12/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was so refeshing without the burn will be buying this on the regular

Jill (Omaha)

• 68 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love that this mouthwash is alcohol-free, as the alcohol-containing versions can lead to increased mouth dryness; this predisposes a person to more cavities! This one burns much less than the alcohol-containing Listerine too.

Kasie (Portland)

• 15 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried this new Listerine mouth wash without alcohol and it did feel like I rinsed my mouth out after brushing, but I missed the alcohol "sting". I like that its mild but I didnt feel like I got the same clean breath results from this variety of Listerine as I have with the original mouth washes. I probably wont buy again.

maria (Martinez)

• 1 Upload
  • 58 Comments
12/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

At first I thought this mouthwash was very strong tasting but after a week of using it I could tell the difference in the sensitivity of my teeth. It seems to make my teeth stronger and healthier and less bad breath.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours