4.7 5 0 24 24 Try LISTERINE® WHITENING® ORIGINAL GEL Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste and get the dual benefit of whiter and healthier teeth in one paste. As the first paste in the LISTERINE® WHITENING® portfolio, the Original Gel in VIBRANT WHITE® MINT flavor controls tartar to help prevent stains and whiten teeth - giving you a healthy-looking white smile. It also provides several healthy mouth benefits like restoring enamel, strengthening teeth, and protecting teeth against cavities. All LISTERINE® products are 100% Triclosan Free.

11/14/2018
STRONG Flavor
Great brand you can trust, only issue is that the flavor is a little too strong, slightly overwhelming. But it does clean well and leaves your mouth feeling fresh for hours!
6/9/2018
I LIKE LISTERINE PRODUCTS IN GENERAL. THIS TOOTHPASTE IS EXCELLENT . IT LEAVES YOU TEETH CLEAN AND FRESH
6/2/2015
Listerine Whitening Original gel is WONDERFUL!!!!! My teeth have never looked so WHITE!!!!
2/27/2015
It's reliable to keep the witheness that i got at dental office
8/16/2018
Listerine is a great product and I’m fully confident this new product will be just as great!
8/8/2018
Listerine in a toothpaste, how cool is that!!!. No I have not tried yet, but would like to.
7/19/2018
I would love to try this Listerine Whitening gel I've always used the liquid mouth refresher and would like to see how this compares to that. I would like to give my opinion on if it really helps.
1/15/2016
Would love to try this I am always looking for a good toothpaste
9/12/2015
This sounds like a great alternative to the regular toothpaste. I would love to try this. I never knew Listerine made toothpaste!.
8/6/2015
sounds like this would be a great product i want to try it when it comes out
7/20/2015
I use Listerine Mouthwash but have never used Listerine whitening gel toothpaste. I know that Listerine is a quality product and would love the opportunity to try this toothpaste. I would love to have whiter teeth when I smile.
7/18/2015
hope to get picked for this could always use a good tooth paste
7/13/2015
I would love to try this toothpaste. I have tried other whitening toothpastes, but they haven't worked very well. Hopefully this would!!
7/7/2015
With a five star member rating, I have to try this. Both my son and I have trouble with staining, would love to find a product that actually works for both of us.
3/31/2015
I have and still use Listerine products but have never tried their brand of toothpaste and would like to try it.