Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil

4.7 5 0 172 172 No Frizz Vanishing Oil is powered by Living Proof''s patented Healthy Hair Molecule and a lightweight 5-oil blend that mimics the oils found in naturally healthy hair. Together, they weightlessly block humidity, hydrate and smooth dry hair - without the silicones that leave it greasy.
Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil

29/09/2021
To keep frizz under control
I have curly hair when I wear my hair short n it frizzled look like a clown.this stuff is the bomb for frizzy hair.
21/09/2021
Good
This Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil works really well for my hair but honestly for the price their is a wide variety of comparable products for a much lower price tag. But if you like to spend money on name brands then this product is for you!
18/09/2021
Living proof
This is great for my fine, frizzy hair. I apply it right after I shower and then style as usual. It helps tame the frizz and make my hair look good
11/09/2021
Helps the frizz!
This is great for my thick, curly and frizzy 2C hair. I apply it right after I shower and then style as usual. It helps tame the frizz and makes my hair feel smoother and more manageable.
10/08/2021
Amazing hair products
This is an amazing hair product to use its amazing
08/08/2021
Love this product
My hair Frizzell was out of control until I purchased no frizz. I swear by this product..I will never have frizzy hair again.
27/07/2021
Best brand for hairs
I have tried many Living proof products. This one vanishing oil from Living proof is best one for dry frizzy hairs. After hair wash I use it almost everyday. Would highly recommend it.
15/07/2021
Smooth hair
I love this brand, applying this made my hair less frizzy and looks nice.
11/07/2021
I don't get all the glowing reviews
I don't tend to love Living Proof for some reason, although I don't mind the PHD "Perfect Hair Day" line. It just doesn't do much for my waist length hair (which is very fine, but I have tons and tons of it, for the record). My hair is already fairly smooth, but since it's fine, it bends and tangles easily, so I need a hair serum that helps it drape correctly. This just doesn't give me the results I want. It doesn't really do much of anything, to be honest.....If you are dead set on this type of thing, maybe try the Verb Ghost Oil, which is half the price and seems to work better.
20/06/2021
Favorite
I love this frizz oil from living proof! Living proof is one of my favorite brands. This products works so well for my hair. Depending on the weather and how I style my hair, it can have mild to moderate frizz. This oil helps eliminate any traces of frizz and helps my style last longer, as well.
01/06/2021
One of my faves
I love living proof!! So I knew this was a must have for my curly hair! I love this oil, it's not heavy and it doesn't leave my hair oily like a lot of oils I have tried! I will buy this over and over! Fights frizz like no other!
15/04/2021
Frizz be gone
I absolutely love the smell of this product, I have very thin fine hair so it weighed my hair down and made it look greasy. But I'm sure it would work on thicker hair. I wouldn't recommend for fine thin hair.
29/03/2021
Heavy
My hair is naturally very dry and fine so this product unfortunately was a little heavy for me. It made my hair a little oily and weighed down, this would be great for someone with thicker or coarse hair
25/03/2021
Vaishing oil
I liked how this product specify the support for my skin. My scalp is constantly dried out so it is important that I keep moisturize to also help my hair folicles as well. Vanishing oil
24/03/2021
Really Helps!!!
As someone with wavy-curly hair my hair tends to be on the Frizzy side. I found this product and just by the name and brand I was intrigued. I bought it and I am so glad it did. It nourishes my dry hair and helps tame everyday frizz. Not only is it helpful but the packaging is GORGEOUS!