4.7 5 0 135 135 No Frizz Vanishing Oil is powered by Living Proof''s patented Healthy Hair Molecule and a lightweight 5-oil blend that mimics the oils found in naturally healthy hair. Together, they weightlessly block humidity, hydrate and smooth dry hair - without the silicones that leave it greasy.
Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil

20/01/2021
Great for fly aways
It is very light weight and great for touching up fly-aways before leaving the house. It is a bit costly but it has helped my ends against breakage. Not too oily.
14/01/2021
Flatirons bestie!
Wow this product is awesome. Paired with your flat iron, it achieves the straightest hair possible. It sure doesn’t take much. Just a little in your hand, distributing product evenly throughout the ends of your hair. Takes away the frizz, leaving your hair picture perfect all day. This is definitely a must buy!! This product delivers and does what it says it does.
14/01/2021
Great Frizz Control
I use this on my hair when my hair gets to frizzy. It’s an effective product and works quickly. Easy to apply to areas where you need it the most. I would definitely recommend.
13/01/2021
perfect
no frizz easy to apply smells good. I use it on my kids as well
12/01/2021
I have no frizz when using this amazing product just look at my profile pic
09/01/2021
Heaven for your hair
I can not say enough good things about this product. It calms my frizz and dryness with just a tiny little bit. I do not think anything at all should be changed, it's perfect as it is. I'm on my second bottle, if that says anything.
09/01/2021
Really keeps away humidity
This brand really keeps your hair frizz free and is so weightless you hardly notice it. I stayed out in the sun most the day and as humid as ut was, it was not affected at all. I would csll this a high quality brand.
08/01/2021
Frizing oil
Mujhe bhut psnd aaya ye oil bhut achi quality ha and quantity is to osm I'm very sure everyone used this product and result too be happy I'm sure I always used this product 😃 thanku
08/01/2021
loved it
bought for the first time.Tried it totally impressed
07/01/2021
Pleasantly Surprised :)
I was reluctant to try “ Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil”, but with so many failed attempts with 16 different products, I gave it a shot. Whew! I am extremely pleased with it. Living Proof No Frizz Vanishing Oil lives up to everything they claim. Heat protective frizz repelling, lightweight, smoothing, non-greasy healthy shine. I now wear my hair down on humid and rainy days fully confident because it remains frizz free all day long. Speaking of long, a little goes a long way. Try it! You won’t regret it. *smile*
04/01/2021
The best
My skin never felt so good!! Will be buying this from now on, worth every penny!
03/01/2021
Lovely oil
It makes my hair soft and smooth, but not greasy. Nice feeling on the hair and a lovely shine. Does exactly what it claims my hair looks soft, shiny, smooth, moisturized. It doesn't feel greasy it's lightweight soaks in easily and protects hair from heat tools.
02/01/2021
No Frizz
This product does really take the frizz out of your hair. I was very impressed with how maintained my hair was. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that would like to keep their hair from frizzing.
31/12/2020
Smooth away
I enjoy using this product it leaves my hair smooth and frizz free without feeling heavy and greasy, my hair is thin so I don’t need much and I definitely don’t need the grease that comes in a lot of these hair product, this one is. Keeper
24/12/2020
Love it!
It kept my hair smooth without making it too greasy!