LOLA Heavy Ultra Thin Pads with Wings

LOLA Heavy Ultra Thin Pads with Wings

09/04/2020
These were a great product! The wings were very adhesive and the pad itself stayed where I put it. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
01/04/2020
Comfortable and leakfree pads
The pads were comfortable because they were thin, the cotton pad felt good against my skin, and the wings kept the pad firmly in place. They also held up well for several hours of heavy flow and I didn't have any leaks at all.
31/03/2020
I'm in love
I can't use anything but pads since my last baby almost a year ago and these are awesome they are really thin but I haven't leaked through them at all like all the others I will buy nothing but these now they are great quality
28/03/2020
LOLA HEAVY Ultra Thin Pads with Wings
These pads by LOLA Were very comfortable. They provided wonderful protection day and night. I would recommend the LOLA heavy ultra thin pads with wings to anyone.
28/03/2020
Just okay
I wasn't a big fan of the Lola pads unfortunately. If you're a heavy bleeder like me these aren't going to work. The pads are to thin to be considered heavy and lacking in length. They were missing cotton in certain areas and the adhesive was terrible. I experienced leaking as well as the pad not staying in place. Who wants to fight a pad all day! I'll stick with my usual brand.
26/03/2020
Soft and perfect.
I love the cotton feel of the pad so much softer than those plastic pads. The wings are wonderful and fit my panties perfectly unlike others that are to big and make the pad misplaced .
26/03/2020
Good but not for me!
I really liked the wings & how they stayed stuck to the bottom side of my panties. For me personally, since I have lots of heavy bleeding, I wouldn’t be able to use these during the main part of my period because it wouldn’t be absorbent enough for me. I was able to use them just for the beginning of my period & everyday use.
25/03/2020
Will recommend to friends and family:)
I am very glad I got to try this LOLA Heavy Ultra Thin Pads with wings because most likely I will keep buying them further
LOLA Heavy pads with wings
I tested the LOLA Heavy Ultra thin pads unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. They are not as thin as my normal heavy pads which want a problem however I have a very heavy period and they leaked even being changed often. I wanted to love these and for someone with a lighter period they would probably work fine.
Super pads!
They are super thin, but they get the job done! I had no leakages or any issues with these pads. They stayed in place and were amazingly absorbent and I had no odor from use or from product.
24/03/2020
Great Natural Product
I loved that these were natural and used plant-based "plastic." I've used other natural feminine products before but it always seemed counterproductive if the wrappers and applicators were not biodegradable. Not the case here. Plus, the material was soft and the level of absorbency was great.
22/03/2020
Lolas is the best pad
This product is totally amazing and such a comfortable when you moved all around bending over and exercise. The wings in Both sides hold steady . This is the first sanitary pads that doesn’t feel itch at all. Tried over night and still had no leakage at all.
21/03/2020
Lola heavy untra thin pads with wings are great. I'm very active and It was nice they stay in place as expected.
19/03/2020
It's confrble I love it I would recommend it to any female
19/03/2020
I love
I love this product and all my family and friends I like to try with my friends