LOLA Regular Compact Applicator Tampon

LOLA Regular Compact Applicator Tampon

13/04/2020
Loving LOLA
The product is high quality and comfortable. I feel better knowing that natural feminine hygiene products Like LOLA are available.
11/04/2020
Good product for a basic need
Good product that fills a need. Love that it is organic. Was user friendly and A well designed product it held up and did it’s job.
08/04/2020
Love organic!
I thought these worked well and were easy to use and comfortable like that it isQuality Ingredients With No Toxins, Dyes, Fragrance, Additives, or Synthetic Fibers.
06/04/2020
Trust you won't find in another product.
The high level of quality and comfort I experienced from using LOLA tampons exceeded my expectations. I felt assured by the simplicity of fully organic cotton and BPA-free plastic being the only ingredient in a product so personal to me. LOLA products are made by women so I don't have to question whether empathy had a role getting this product into my hands when I need it the most.
06/04/2020
Good, it worked
This product worked well, I would buy it again, specially since it's a better choice for my body and the environment
03/04/2020
Definitely wouldn't recommend
I was very excited about these tampons, but had a lot of problems with them. The applicator was not easy to use and made inserting the tampon extremely difficult and uncomfortable. The cotton didn't really absorb and made me very aware that I had a tampon in, which is not something I usually experience. Overall these tampons were very uncomfortable and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
02/04/2020
ORGANIC. SMALL. SIMPLE
Loved them to he really honest i got the lola organic experience. They are small; just t perfect to fit in your pocket or handbag. Amazed that they are color coded for the absorbency unlike other brands that dont really do that.
02/04/2020
LOLA Regular Tampons
I received the Regular tampons. I placed one in and it lasted 10 minutes before I had to change it. I don't have heavy periods so this was unusual to me. I replaced it with another LOLA and it did the same thing. I need them to last longer than 10 minutes so I put in another brand that I know will last. They were a nice design and the instructions were clear. Easy to insert. I know everyone is different so this may work for someone else, but not me.
01/04/2020
Lola tampons
I had never tried lola prior to this and let me start off by saying that this product is amazing ! I didnt need as many one box was great . Great fit i often feel like i have one inserted with these you dont ,compact . The only thing is the applicator itself could be improved a little but i love them
Great absorbency!
It was easy to insert and comfortable to wear. Good absorbency with no leakage.
Lola Tampons
Thank you for letting me sample and try your product. They worked very for me and my light flow. They were comfortable and stayed in place during the day. I would recommend them.
25/03/2020
Compact size. Great absorbency even on heavy days. Applicator is smooth, just be careful to pull it gently when you initially open it.
Excellent compact tampons
I thought they worked very well. I had no leaks or odors while using them. They are compact and easy to carry
22/03/2020
Natural
It’s is more healthy for the environment. It is a comfortable product.
21/03/2020
Excellent personal protection
Very easy to insert and remove, provided comfortable protection with no leakage. very good product.