LOLA Regular Ultra Thin Pads with Wings

LOLA Regular Ultra Thin Pads with Wings

16/04/2020
Super soft!
I liked how flexible & soft they were. Other products get itchy after a while but these were so soft I barely noticed them. The only thing I wish is that the wings are a little bit wider. The shape conforms nicely as well.
16/04/2020
Pure comfort!
This is just pure comfort. I loved how thin this pads is. And it truly gives you a very light feeling and super confortable. Amazing product! I highly recommend this.
15/04/2020
Light
These pads are super thin and light. It feels like youbarent even wearing a pad. They are absorbent and help to protect you.
07/04/2020
For those light days
These pads were great for a light day. They did not offer a lot of protection but could be doubled up. Over all they got the job done.
06/04/2020
Lola regular ultra thin pads with wings
Lola regular ultra thin pads with wings are great in so many ways. They are designed to fit your body perfectly. They are an organic pad. The wings help with protection and stay in place without moving around or bunching.
Surprisingly pleased
I loved these pads. They are very sticky so they don’t move around, super soft, and absorbent. I was glad to receive these to try.
06/04/2020
Great protection and comfortable. No irritation at all. High absorbency and quality.
01/04/2020
Period these are great!
These pads were actually very impressive. I just happened to be in the time of month when these arrived so they worked out so good.
31/03/2020
Works well!
Like the thinness of the pad and the wings keep them in place. It is good for light to moderate flow.
31/03/2020
Great Product
I thought that the LOLA Regular Ultra Thin Pads with Wings worked really well. They didn’t have any added fragrance like some pads that I have used in the past do. They absorbed really well because they’re natural and don’t have that weird topper on them that some pads do. They were also comfortable to wear, they weren’t bulky and I didn’t feel like I was wearing a diaper! Pads will irritate my skin if they’re too thick or bulky but that also wasn’t an issue. I was quite pleased with them and will be purchasing them in the future.
27/03/2020
Light and comfortable
These thin pads are extremely comfortable making ot feel like you arent even wearing a pad. It is perfect for those light ending days of your period.
Super comfy
The pads are super thin and super absorbent. I typically don’t like pads but these are great. They feel more like a panty liner than “pad”
Great Pads
They fit very well and absorb better than name brand pads.
Feels Good to Go Natural
Using LOLA pads made me feel good knowing that I was making better choices not only for myself but for the environment. It’s nice to know that you can use natural products and still have the same kind of results of when you use the pads that you’ve always used. I was pleased with the feel and performance.
25/03/2020
Definitely give these a try
I really enjoyed using these. The hour Glass shape really helps with coverage protection, and the wings help keep them in place. They were absorbent and comfortable to wear and kept me feeling dry. I also am a huge fan of the fact they are made with organic cotton. Being a woman's most sensitive area, the last thing I want is chemicals in my monthly protection.