LOLA Super Compact Applicator Tampon

LOLA Super Compact Applicator Tampon

05/04/2020
Loving LOLA!
Everyday I am looking for products that are better for me and my body. The LOLA Super Compact Applicator Tampons are exactly what I’m looking for! The fact that they are made with 100% organic cotton and the plastic applicator is BPA-free, I feel good about using LOLA as part of my feminine hygiene needs. The are comfortable and easy to use. The leakage coverage is excellent. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to do better for their body!
28/03/2020
Organic and nice applicator!
Loved the applicator! I also love how the whole idea is that this product is organic and it makes me feel so much better about using it! The one thing I hate about some tampons is a cardboard applicator.
28/03/2020
Fall in love
I loved how small and discreet these were. Dispite the use, these pack a big punch.
26/03/2020
Great tampon!
The Lola super compact applicator tampon was awesome. It was easy to conceal in your purse or going to the bathroom. It was easy to use and wasn't uncomfortable
26/03/2020
LOLA Organic Cotton Compact Tampons
LOLA Super Compact Applicator Tampons worked very well for me. They are the perfect size to fit any small purse. They had good absorbency and the best part about them is that they are organic cotton so you can feel about what you are in your most personal place on your body!
25/03/2020
I would use these again.
I used the super absorbency and i found them to work well. I had no problems with leaking and they were comfortable. I like that they have an applicator because I have very long nails. It’s great that the applicator is compact because it is a space saver. The applicator is a just a little clunky feeling compared to the mainstream brands that are out there right now, however inserting the tampon with the applicator posed no problems for me. This is a good organic tampon.
22/03/2020
Compact tampon
I like the convenience of this tampon. The size is perfect for carrying in my purse or even my pocket. The applicator although thin works well. The super size was perfect for my heavy flow and lasted 4 hours which is a little better than other super tampons. I was very pleased with this product.
21/03/2020
Okay product
After trying these tampons I feel that they do not absorb as much as other brands. I understand the health and wellness aspect of this type of tampon but I’ve used others that have absorbed more for the amount of time that it was used for the same size. The applicator however is very nice it’s small and compact and easy to carry with you. It is a few that I used I did have one that would not release out of the applicator. I use tampons for a very long time and I will wear how to use them… I tried another one and it worked perfectly fine but I’ve never had that problem in the past. It could have been a fluke or could be a manufacturing problem. I’m not saying I wouldn’t recommend them but I do fee there are better option.
21/03/2020
Super tampon
I received the super size and they do absorb nicely slight issue with the applicator sometimes the tampon won’t come out of the applicator
20/03/2020
not for me
I recently tried out the Lola Super compact applicator tampon, and it just was not for me. I feel the product did not last long and was not as good as my normal go to tampon. I did like the fact that it is compact in size so it fits in my purse or pocket better than my go to, but just was not as durable.
18/03/2020
Organic is a girl's best friend
Just an organic super compact tampon. If you need more natural products. This Lola super compact applicator tampon could be a good brand for you.
Recommended
Comfortable and portable. Would highly recommend these
Girl Issues!
The applicator was very comfortable and i always felt like the tampon was dependable with good coverage.
LOLA super compact tampons
The LOLA super compact tampons are what I have been looking for. Nice and small, tiny enough to fit in my pocket without the bulge of a regular long tampon. They are super absorbent as well. No worries about leaks. I want more now!
Good product
I loved that the absorbency was actually what it said it was. I also like it is a natural product. Very easy to use.